• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~*~*~*~*The Second Organization XIII*~*~*~*~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

banner.jpg

Welcome to The Second Organization XIII!

Here’s the Story:

Brendan was a 25 year old researcher who loved the studies of Xehanort. He loved Xehanort’s work, but knew he could go farther then Xehanort ever could. He wanted to meet Xehanort, but was told by a boy named “Sora” that he was killed. Brendan wanted to find a way to resurrect Xehanort, but didn’t know where his soul was. He asked the boy where he had died and he said in a place called The World That Never Was. Brendan researched and researched and finally found a way that Xehanort may come back to life. He traveled with XII special scientists. They attempted to use the item but it backfired. They lost there hearts had where given powers. They killed there Heartlesses and took up names in the traditional Organization XIII way.

I. Nexbrand- The Malevolent Psychopath
II. Xynialc- The Frozen Reaper
III. Rdyxanb- The Ingenious Possessor
IV. Raxyn- The Master Illusionist
V. Rixec- The Demon of Cloth
VI. Darxwn- The Oceanic Warrior
VII. Myxa- The Vocal Artist
VIII. Zaxkos- The Impatient Eclipse
IX. Myriax- The Lightning Thief
X. Laxent- The Unholy Fighter
XI. Olex- The Ruthless Berserk
XII. Chryx- The Charismatic Enigma
XIII. Antiffxy- The Elegant Aero Dancer

Here is the character template.

Name: (put your Organization name and number if you’re going to join)
Element:
Level: 1
HP: (you have 30 points to distribute)
Strength:
Defense:
Magic:
Agility:

Kindness (on a scale of 1 to 10):
Skill:
Learning:
Potential:

Physical Moves:

(You may choose 3 attacks. Make them basic, such as “Three-Hit Combo”)

Elemental Moves:

(You may choose 1 elemental attack. It can be more advanced then your Physical Moves)

Personality/Appearance:

Weapon:

The Gameplay

This RPG requires many people to run because it is very sophisticated. But, here goes:

Battles:

Battles are turn based. You can fight Heartless or Nobodies. Sometimes an extra “boss” will be thrown in here and there to give you a challenge. DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED IF YOU LOSE TO A REGULAR HEARTLESS!!!!! It’s not going to be easy, leveling up.
The first part of a battle is seeing who goes first. Whoever has the higher Agility goes first. If you attack first, you say what attack you use. Then, a member from The Second Organization XIII will tell you how much damage you’ve done. Then it’s the next person’s turn

Worlds:

These are the following worlds you may visit:

The Ocean: Finding Nemo
Andy’s House: Toy Story
The Ant Hill: Bug’s Life
Camelot: Quest for Camelot
Monsters Incorporated: Monster’s Inc.
Far Far Away: Shrek
You may also do any other Disney worlds that have already been in a Kingdom Hearts Game.

Learning New Moves:

When you level up in a multiple of 5, you get a Physical attack. However, if you choose to learn a physical move right then, then you have to wait until you get to level 15 before you can get a Elemental move. If you want an elemental move right away, you don’t get a physical move on level 5 and wait until level 10 to get your new attack. Get it?

(more coming soon)

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

So everyone knows, I am Xynialc, also known as number II in the Second Organization XIII, and I am the Frozen Reaper.

All right, so that I have now maken my presence known, who else other than the other Org. members will join?

KH2Lover

ok. Go to the fanclub part of the forums and post in the Second Organization Thread. Add your Org. name.

Voltron

Silver Member
VI. Darxwn - The Oceanic Warrior
Level: 50
Strength: 70
Defense: 70
Magic: 60
Agility: average
Element: Water
Weapon: Flute

Kindness: 7/10
Skill: 8/10
Learning: 6/10
Potential: 7/10 still gainin power.

Physical Moves:
Whimsical Slam: Flute Extends into a staff like form do attack enemy
Mystical Note: summons musical notes around enemy and ensares him then hits repeaditly 50 times

Elemental Moves:

Water Surge - Water forms around me spirals into the air, then comes crashing down on enemy.
Tidal Wave: summons a huge wave of water.
Mystic Mirror: forms water into a mirror and reflects enemys attack back at them.
Water Defense: forms a dome of water around him to protect from attacks.

Appearance:
http://i8.tinypic.com/2uxuslw.jpg

Bio:

very lazy and not a fan of fighting but has great fightning skills. Is very easy to get along with but can get very violent.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
XI . Olex - The Ruthless Berserker
Level : 50
Strength : 80
Defense : 70
Magic : 50
Agility : Sorta like Saix's agility when in berserk
Element : Lunar
Weapon : Gauntlets that turn into claws(they become part of the body)

Kindness : 4/10
Skill : 7/10
Learning : 9/10 learns from mistakes fast
Potential : 7/10

Physical moves:
Berserker swipe - Tackles the enemy and swipes them about 3 time finishing with an uppercut
Wild Motion - Does a few quick swipes , then does a reversal followed by a backflip kick and a quick lunge to the enemy , head first then claws/fist

Elemental moves:
Lunar Roar - Does a roar and the moon blasts a huge laser at an enemy
Eclipse burst - Absorbs energy from the moon and creates a shockwave which explodes upon impact
Lunar shadows - The moon shined on Olex and makes him temporarily invisible.
Howling Impact - Olex howls and transforms to a werewolf and does a huge barrage of combos finishing with a burst of energy

Appearance : Long black hair with purple streaks not reaching the shoulders , an earring on his left ear shaped like a crescent moon , a scar on his right cheek which looks like it was scratched by a wolf , a black undershirt , dark blue long - sleeved button shirt with the top two and bottom two buttons unbuttoned(there are six buttons) , long white pants with the left side ripped off and black boots.

Bio : Sarcastic and calm.Doesnt socialize much.Always seen with blood on his clothes.Hates everything cheerful.

Quote : If you can't win....don't bother fightin'..

Last edited:

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
Name: Antiffxy - The Elegant Areo Dancer
Element: wind
HP: 30
Strength: 40
Defense: 50
Magic: 50
Agility: 60

Kindness 1/10 (im one of the cruelest memebers)
Skill: 7/10
Learning: 6/10
Potential: 8/10

Physical Moves:

Fan Dance: Dances around enemy and hits them 3 times
Fan Slash: Throws fans at enemy.
Fan Shield. Combinds weapons into sheild and blocks enemy attacks

Elemental Moves:

Hurricane Gale: summons a gigantic gale of wind and greatly damages the opponet

Personality/Appearance: unloveing,loves to bring others down,quite possibly one of the cruelest memebers
http://i8.tinypic.com/33wuxjs.jpg

Weapon: 4 fans

KH2Lover

XI . Olex - The Ruthless Berserker
Level : 50
Strength : 80
Defense : 70
Magic : 50
Agility : Sorta like Saix's agility when in berserk
Element : Lunar
Weapon : Gauntlets that turn into claws(they become part of the body)

Kindness : 4/10
Skill : 7/10
Learning : 9/10 learns from mistakes fast
Potential : 7/10

Physical moves:
Berserker swipe - Tackles the enemy and swipes them about 3 time finishing with an uppercut
Wild Motion - Does a few quick swipes , then does a reversal followed by a backflip kick and a quick lunge to the enemy , head first then claws/fist

Elemental moves:
Lunar Roar - Does a roar and the moon blasts a huge laser at an enemy
Eclipse burst - Absorbs energy from the moon and creates a shockwave which explodes upon impact
Lunar shadows - The moon shined on Olex and makes him temporarily invisible.
Howling Impact - Olex howls and transforms to a werewolf and does a huge barrage of combos finishing with a burst of energy

Appearance : Long black hair with purple streaks not reaching the shoulders , an earring on his left ear shaped like a crescent moon , a scar on his right cheek which looks like it was scratched by a wolf , a black undershirt , dark blue long - sleeved button shirt with the top two and bottom two buttons unbuttoned(there are six buttons) , long white pants with the left side ripped off and black boots.

Bio : Sarcastic and calm.Doesnt socialize much.Always seen with blood on his clothes.Hates everything cheerful.

Quote : If you can't win....don't bother fightin'..

Post in our thread in the fanclub section.

DemyxAxelLover32

Hi I'll be Number IV- Raxyn if you don't mind. I just need a little time to make profile. I'm a senior in High school and very busy.

KH2Lover

Here's my profile:

final-fantasy-versus-xiii.jpg

Nexbrand is the leader of the Second Organization. He controls raw power and will kill anyone that tries to surpass him. Sora led Brendan to The World That Never Was. Brendan was a scientist that was interested in Xehanort's work. So, he asked around. When he got to The World That Never Was, he approached the destroyed Kingdom Hearts with his 12 closest scientists. They ran tests until, finally, the rest of the Kingdom Hearts exploded. They where transformed into Nobodies. Nexbrand does not tolerate stupidity and will stop at nothing to unlock the secret of the heart. So, he fought his way to the Keyblade's Graveyard. He met 3 knights. He fought them all and killed 2 but kidnapped 1. He then summoned all his power to be able to wield Keyblades. He now can summon any amount at will.

I. Nexbrand- The Malevolent Psychopath
Level: 55
Strength: 80
Defense: 76
Magic: 83
Agility: Infinite (moves through dimensions)
Element: Pure Power

Kindness: 2/10 Barely shows any kindness to anyone.
Skill: 10/10 Is unmatched.
Learning: 8/10 Teaches himself.
Potential: 10/10 He will keep gaining power.

Physical Moves:

Rapid Slash: Does a rapid 10-hit combo that's so fast, if you block it, you'll still be blocking the attacks after I'm finished.
Sweeps of Death: Spins weapons rapidly around himself and hits many enemies. Keyblades attack also while doing this.
Annihilation: Slashes opponent into the air then fires blades up at him. Then warps above him and shoots blades down at opponent.
Raining Fear: Blades and Keyblades come down from the sky.

Elemental Moves:

Innocence Demise: Performs maximum damage to all enemies using the essence of power.
Separate Dimension: Moves opponent into a different dimension where a 20-hit combo is performed. Nexbrand can not be hit in this dimension.
Everlasting Torture: Nexbrand uses a 36-hit combo by warping around the enemy. This attack includes Keyblades.
Kamikaze: Attacks with extremely deadly attacks randomly. There is a low chance you will be hit by the entire combo. Keyblades surround him as he attacks.
Invincibility: Because temporarily invincible for 3 turns. Uses half of Magic.
Combo of Remembrance: Hits opponent successively with 18 Keyblades.
Fatal Payment: Kills opponent. There is a 1 to 1000 chance I’ll use this move on a challenger.
Life and Death: Regains 80% of health by absorbing power which also hurt opponents.

Weapon:

Nexbrand's weapon is a long staff with a fat and short cylinder on each side. There are holes on the top of these cylinders. They are positioned like a revolver. There a VERY long blades coming out of each hole. The blades are blue. He also summons Keyblades.

Motto: "I want to see the happiness and love leave your face. I want to see the memories of your past life disappear. I want to see you die."

Jaden007

Here's my profile

Name: Raxyn
Element: Illusion
Skill: 9/10
Kindness: 6/10
Strength: 7/10
Defense: 10/10
Magic: 8/10
Agility: 6/10
Weapon: dual-bladed katana, the Nightshifter

Physical Moves:
3 Hit Combo- Raxyn unleashes a simple three hit combo.
8 Hit Combo- Raxyn pulls together a string of powerful attacks.
Inner Rage- Boosts attack power and amazingly increases strength.

Elemental Moves:
No Fear- Raxyn shows his enemy their greatest fear, causing a mental breakdown.
Shield- Raxyn blocks any oncoming attacks for 1 turn
Illusion- Raxyn uses illusion to confuse and distract enemies.

Biography: Number IV in the Organization, the Master Illusionist. A conservative and quiet man, Raxyn keeps very much to himself. However he is easily angered and a very skilled swordsman. Uses illusion to confuse and disorient his enemies. Only trusts Nexbrand.

P.S.- IM RAXYN, so don't try to take my name and rank.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
here it is

I. Laxent- the unholy fighter
Level: 48
Strength: 80
Defense: 64
Magic: 35
Agility: blink and im gone
Element: berserker

Kindness: 2/10 if u get in my way i will kill you
Skill: 8/10
Learning: 6/10 hates to learn but will if i hav too
Potential: 8/10 still gaining power

Physical Moves:

backbreaker-attacks opponent from above with strong force
sidewinder-stabs opponent in side and twists sword
windmill-uses cloth on swords handle to spin and throw sword and then retrieve it
hammer-relentlessly hits opponent strait forward
spinkick-stabs sword into ground then jumps and uses sword handle to turn around and kick opponent
twister-when opponent goes to stab me, I grab their weapon and twist it so my opponent is swung into the air
handicap-stabs self to give opponent a better chance
groundslash-stabs sword into ground.then pulls out sword fast and swings it causing a shockwave towards my opponent

Elemental Moves:

my character doesnt like to use elemental moves.if u want me to change that then tell me

Weapon:

http://bleach7.com/information/guide/pics/11z.jpg
(as tall as my character)

appearance:

http://www.temp.sfbok.se/kat/img/61016.jpg

bio:

my character loves to fight.and he keeps on fighting!he can get cut and cut and he still fights.he even gets cut on purpose to make it more fun.and he holds back to make fights last longer.loves to create fights among others.doesnt trust anyone, especially in the 2nd org

here is a video.hopefully it clears thigns up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1pQoCTKtfI

my character is the one that gets cut up alot.lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back