• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the red apprentice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
>.> Power = growth spurt? Damn, shoulda payed more attention in Health.

Muse

you look atrocious
Me too. Kairi must have become very powerful then. Mickey must have almost no power.

Screw Kairi, lookit Riku! He grew at least a foot! =/ And Sora. He became powerful while he was sleeping. That right there is pretty damn cool.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
If DS attained enough power I could see him going through a growth spurt as a side effect.

So by your logic shouldn't Mickey be the weakest of the keyblader's?
Yeah, no, he took down two, yes TWO Darkside's with little effort... yeah he's weak alright.

:D!

Muse

you look atrocious
I still say Terra + MX fusing is the most logical way Apprentice Xehanort came to be.

D

Deleted member 71005

Wow. I should have stated that better I was trying to say that maybe all that darkness that DS is supposed to be full of had some long term effect on him I wasn't talking about a relationship between power and actual height, just by his appearance and the way MX talks about him you can tell that DS has an abnormal amount of darkness inside of his heart it has obviously had some effect on his physical appearance I mean look at the armor that seems to have become a part of him, do ya get what im trying to say.Don't misquote me that statement didn't suggest that I was saying height=power and if it did then tell me how I should've restated it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
IT doesn't seem likely that his darkness made him taller. It is odd how Sora slept for a year and got taller and more powerful. Riku was fighting for a year and, his muscles got smaller. That's odd.

Muse

you look atrocious
He grew into his muscles. >.> In KH1, he had muscles that were too big for his frame, but over the course of the year, he grew and his muscles became more proportionate.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, think of it like a coma. How do comatose people get the necessities for living? Surely while he was sleeping, ANR took care of that sort of thing. =/

D

Deleted member 71005

No. AtW fed Sora using a tube so he wouldn't die of starvation and while doing this he injected Sora with growth hormones as part of his plan for revenge ^_^

Muse

you look atrocious
Perhaps the giant pod somehow fulfills these necessities for Sora while he is within the pod. Or make it so that, for that year, he doesn't require food, water, vitamins, anything.

Muse

you look atrocious
I love that machine. I cried when it blew up.

Surely. I mean, that is something kinda important. o.o How the hell did Sora stay alive despite not having any food or water.

D

Deleted member 71005

Hopefully there is an explanation otherwise Sora must just be so amazing that he makes his own nutrients and grows without food or water somehow getting stronger and managing to grow. Have we ever seen Sora eat food or drink anything?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well no need to despair. Ansem the Wise's magic machine magically survived the blast. It teleported itself and Ansem the Wise to safety. Obviously:E

It might explain the connection between the three games even. It seems very important in my opinion. Sora lived under sircumstances unkown.

Muse

you look atrocious
It didn't teleport Ansem anywhere, remember? It sent him flying to the other side of TWTNW where he is doomed to live the rest of his days in loneliness and despair. The machine got off scotch-free, however. :E

It's pretty damn important imo as well. >.> It's like... a mini plot-hole.

Samhain

Bronze Member
"The Red Apprentice" lol DS -coughs :)

Anyway this man or thing whatever the hell it is a very engima character. We know absoutely nothing about him. We don't know his story. Never seen his face and don't know if he even has incredible powers. For all we know MX could have been talking to DS in that scene when he said to "Correct my mistake" because he messed Ven up somehow but it doesn't seem likely but who knows? I think DS is in a mix of MX+ Terra. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Why hide this character's face if he's new? Maybe he has a face that we've already seen? I mean they didn't show us Xemnas till AFTER KH2 was released in Japan and we got a trailer and we saw his resemblance to Ansem, seeker of Darkness. You get what I'm saying? I don't think DS is a worthless character and not just an "apprentice" wouldn't that make it seem boring? Hiding his face and being so mysterious about him just to find out he's nothing but a regular apprentice?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree with Samhain.

Rei,Yeah I seem to have forgotten that part. Wow, poor Ansem the Wise. Even his own machine creation ditch him in the end. Leaving him all but dead and alone. He's excepted nowhere. Maybe that's the innevitable fate that was spoken of because of Birth by Sleep. It was when Ansem the Wise first got ditched and, since then he's been getting ditched repeatedly.D':

Yeah, now I definantly can't wait for the games to come out in North America or even anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back