• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Real keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

winex82

Any1 kno what the real keyblade looks like. Cause we've seen kingdom key but what would the keyblade look like without the kindom key on it?

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
maybe the keyblade gets it looks from the inside of the weilders heart, before the person gets the keyblade it looks into their heart for their emotions and stuff and then take form, or maybe teh kingdom key is the original

winex82

yea guess so but if like any1 got a real keyblade in our world they'd look at the chain and see M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E

winex82

yea guess it would be cause he did make is poof and then poof a keyblade

sora415

Beyond the Staple Center, where you can see Americ
yah, and why is mickey's key blade more golde, or golder or, w/e than sora's. and what that one guy said about the keyblade taking the shape of the bearers heart. because riku was evil and his keyblade was like evil looking. wait... he isnt evil now. so why didnt it change back? the world may njever know...

Royale

manic
Riku was suppose to be the original Keyblade Weilder but he chose darkness and it chose Sora.So clearly he had then chose the path of dawn,light/dark.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
winex82 said:
u have no proof its the true form of the keyblade tho
Actually we do. In KH1, if you look at the Kingdom Key's description it says: "This represents the Keyblade's true form and power."

If you don't believe me look at it yourself.

FinalSora14

Amros626 said:
Actually we do. In KH1, if you look at the Kingdom Key's description it says: "This represents the Keyblade's true form and power."

If you don't believe me look at it yourself.
yea i have noticed that but i thought that the kingdom should have looked better or something, cause its too plain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back