• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rankings.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Hey you're young, you've been around, here & you're full of ideas. However, eventhough you currently have (above 400) posts on this site, you should well know by now that absolutely-

-No Advertising-

Is allowed on KHInsider. There's no point going into fuller description, because this is a rule that you should have already grown a bit accustomed to. The site that you're trying to advertise is acceptable enough for me to visit (so I will just to be nice, and overall do you a favor) -But just know that from now on, when you see a moderator come down and close this, that you'll learn from this experience not to do this again. I understand that this is (Forum Insanity), but just realize that advertising other sites in this section and this Forum alone is highly considered as spam.

-Thank You for your time (and good luck with getting hits from OTHER sites onto what you wanted us to see, just not on this ONE lol)

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back