• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The purpose of BHK???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darckcloud

Well I downloaded this trailer and she"Your not realy suppose to exist" But,I have something to counter that hes fake.Okay she says hes not suppose to exist right? the counter is he already exist he might have been a mistake but hes there.Also hes real even if some one created him he still real take the retard mega man for example hes a robot but still real.

summoner_skylar

TheMuffinMan said:
Another thing:

Namine cannot create things, she can only make illusions

She may be a witch, but she can't create a human life...there is nothing that can, that's basically what Halloween town in KH1 was trying to tell us..no matter what you do, you cannot create a heart, for a heart is special, and too complicated for anyone to comprehend...nothing can re-create a heart

BHK's purpose is simple...BHK exists.....FOR ME TOO KEEL HIM <Manic laughter>

here here...i agree with u due to the fact its true that she cannot create things...but there is another rumor dont know if yall heard it but the BHK is well i doubt it is true but they say that he is aerith and cloud's son...yes it's crazy but what if the rumor is true^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back