• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The purpose of BHK???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
i think he was created by namine while Sora and co. are sleeping in the pods. BHK is a nobody, because all he is are memories. Namine used Sora's memory of Castle Oblivion and created BHK, because she always wanted Sora to remeber her. Now Sora and the BHK must "fuse" in order for Sora to regain his lost memories and his powers. This would explain why BHK thinks he fake in all worlds except twilight town, and why he can weild sora's keyblades. Also, since he's a nobody, he encounter different "monsters" in the awakening. . . just my theory

thenapster777

I think its stupid for BHK to be in KH2, it makes no sense for another Sora, i feel BHK is out of place. Square if you can read this: REMOVE BHK FROM THE GAME!!! I'm probably wrong about this but, I just can't see why BHK needs to be in this game, it'll probably make sense when the game comes out!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
bhk cant not be in the game woa bad grammer: bhk has to be in the game because i believe he has an important role and if he isnt in the game then the story is missing a major part of the plot

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Your theory is incredibly wrong because:

1)BHK was created when Sora lost his heart and became a heartless in kh1 that is how a nobody/shell is born
2)Sora regains his memories in KH:CoM when they are in the pod thats the whole reason they are in there
3)Sora chose to forget about Namine and the events in Castle Oblivion so he could regain his old memories
4)Sora told Namine that someway,he'll still remember her even with his new memories erased
5)BHK does not find out that he is fake until he talks with Namine

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
BHK is UBER important. Didn't you read, "You are required for Sora to become whole"? Yup...Namine said ths. Now, once Sora is whole, He can fight the Enigmatic Man again. (from FM I get this)

That's what BHK's purpose is. To allow Sora to become whole again. Well, thats how I see it anyways.

Darckcloud

The other side said:
Your theory is incredibly wrong because:

1)BHK was created when Sora lost his heart and became a heartless in kh1 that is how a nobody/shell is born
2)Sora regains his memories in KH:CoM when they are in the pod thats the whole reason they are in there
3)Sora chose to forget about Namine and the events in Castle Oblivion so he could regain his old memories
4)Sora told Namine that someway,he'll still remember her even with his new memories erased
5)BHK does not find out that he is fake until he talks with Namine

The stuff up ther total crap except fro 2) and 3)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Another thing:

Namine cannot create things, she can only make illusions

She may be a witch, but she can't create a human life...there is nothing that can, that's basically what Halloween town in KH1 was trying to tell us..no matter what you do, you cannot create a heart, for a heart is special, and too complicated for anyone to comprehend...nothing can re-create a heart

BHK's purpose is simple...BHK exists.....FOR ME TOO KEEL HIM <Manic laughter>

Last edited:

Darckcloud

No,thats what people thought...wait...im confused I saw the trailer she said"Your realy not supposed to exist" what the crap who te freak does she think she is,who is she god oh bow before Nanine god of gods like crud would I bow to a witch.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
i meant sore getting his memories form Castle Oblivion along with his memories of KH1 that he already has. Riku remebers everything from CXastle Oblivion, so Sora would want to know too. And about BHK finding out hes "fake" from Namine. . .that could be right after his awakining, so he might know from the start. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back