• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Process of Becoming a Nobody!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Precursor Mar

Lea being in a coat simply means he was in a coat when he lost his heart, which isn't hard to believe given you know he revived in the secret lab meaning he was involved with apprentices before hand. Roxas's outfit is kind of completely irrelevant? The outfit of the nobody doesn't matter, it's formed from memories like rest of their appearance. The outfit for the original does matter because when they revive that is the outfit they will revive in. That is why Vexen dies in an org cloak but revives in his Radiant Garden garb because that is what he wore when he lost his heart.

It's blatantly obvious they're just reusing assets so they don't have to make any new designs. As they say in my country, no use in searching for the cat's fifth leg.

Vmkblaster1

And what makes you think we know such things in detail?
Also, this isn't the most polite way of asking others. The people here aren't robots for your personal questioning.

what? I was merely just asking a question, how was I being rude, he was the one telling me play the games and watch the cut scenes without reading my entire post to begin with... and how am I treating you people like robots? I thought this was interesting and wasn't sure of the answer and thought maybe someone would know on here... how is that impolite???

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDemonCT

Because if you did play the games or watch the cutscenes, you wouldn't be asking this. If you understand how they are made then why dig further into that?

Vmkblaster1

Because if you did play the games or watch the cutscenes, you wouldn't be asking this. If you understand how they are made then why dig further into that?

Umm because this is fricken kingdom hearts... There is always a deeper message to everything... LOL!

TheDemonCT

Always a deeper meaning to everything? How about nah, bruh. You're just overthinking things, which most new people do in this fan base.

Vmkblaster1

Always a deeper meaning to everything? How about nah, bruh. You're just overthinking things, which most new people do in this fan base.

Okay... Is there anything wrong with theorizing though?

And I am not new to this franchise, I have been playing the games since I was 4... since I was born in 1998 and the first game came out in 2002... so I am not really new to the series...

Last edited by a moderator:

Muke

whatever
Awards
And I am not new to this franchise, I have been playing the games since I was 4... since I was born in 1998 and the first game came out in 2002... so I am not really new to the series...
TheDemonCT never said you were new? Also, please try not to doublepost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back