• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Princesses of Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sly-sora-star

Ok, so we have two new worlds confirmed in BBS: Sleeping Beauty's world and Cinderella's world. And, since this story takes place before KH1, I'm thinking that this story will provide some info about how the whole Princesses of Heart thing started. I mean, there are two of the Princesses of Heart's worlds confirmed. Hardly any doubt in my mind that they'll have the worlds of the other princesses.
I'm not saying this will be the main plot of the game, but it could be a sort of side thing.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
There will be some mention of it i think but doubt there will be a big ordeal for it.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
If anything it will mention kairi but not specfically. It will talk about a young girl but never will mention her name.

Fuyu

Kairi came from Hollow Bastion, and according to scans, Ven and Terra visited HB : )

sly-sora-star

Hmmmm... yes. I'm liking how this sounds. *squeals* It feels good to feel you're solving something! lol

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
There will probably be something to do with them. The Princesses are what they are because their hearts are pure light, though I don't see how they would be brought into BBS. Malificent used the 7 princesses in an attempt to find the Hollow Bastion Keyhole. Maybe they have a deeper purpose that we don't know about, eh? =\

A

Audo

The Princess of Heart thing kind of felt like just a gimmick for KH1, you know? I mean, there was NO mention of it in KH2 or CoM. It's like it was just to make the first game have a bit more sparkle. I mean, they didnt even anwser the infamous 'Is Kairi Ansem's daughter?' question. Hopefully it will be brought up in BBS, atleast then it wouldnt seem like just KH1 thing and not something that actually plays an important role in all of this.

Off-Topic: Does anyone else want to see some Pixar worlds?

Chaos_Sora

I think it could be a kind of side story and they might tell you more about them and why they have no darkness in the heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back