• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Power Rangers are HERE!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
yup yup..

there was...

Jason, Billy, Zack, Trini, Tommy and whatshername? i forgot. xD amy jo's character.

titanjb

Website
titanjb.proboards57.com
VersionX said:
poweranger4rb.png

Yes folks! It would seem no-one can resist the urge to sign upto the KHInsider Forums. Even the Power Rangers are now making their way here!

Perhaps they know we have many still hardcore {and rather sad} fans of the Power Rangers here? Myself included, hoorah.

I want to see his morpher. ):

{Note: This isn't me signing up again to make this thread. xD I just saw the newest member thing and had to respond!}

Me too!!! But the new stuff sucks!

Awards
Yeah, the first series was the best. The only new one that's good is Dino Thunder because it had Tommy in it, but even that one still sucked some.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
dejah said:
yup yup..

there was...

Jason, Billy, Zack, Trini, Tommy and whatshername? i forgot. xD amy jo's character.

Kimbahly ^-^! (Kimberly, der).

I love the Power Rangers<33 Tommy was always my favorite<3. I heard the blue power ranger, Billy, got arrested for murder. o.o;

R

Riku's Dawn

First Generation=Best of them all

New ones=Sucks+Cheezy+Lame+Crap

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
baka ushi said:
Kimbahly ^-^! (Kimberly, der).

I love the Power Rangers<33 Tommy was always my favorite<3. I heard the blue power ranger, Billy, got arrested for murder. o.o;

wow o_o;; weird.. I'll look into that sometime.. I think his name was.. David Yost? I dont remember, last name started with a Y I think.

My favorites were always Trini and Kimberly. ;_; Sadly, the actress who played Trini died in a car accident in 2001.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
VersionX, link me in an IM! That is a MUST SEE. >=3

Amy Jo Johnson was always a favorite. But what's this I hear? Billy, the nerd of the group got arrested for MURDER? o_O

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I used to play Power Rangers (as well as Beetle Borgs) with my friends in the good ol' days. I loved that show. ;3

R

Riku's Dawn

Freya said:
I used to play Power Rangers (as well as Beetle Borgs) with my friends in the good ol' days. I loved that show. ;3
Even me,the new ones suck!

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Squall, dear, be nice to the children. <3

It's not his fault he doesn't see us as eighteen and twenty one year young people... or actually, it is. Meh, oh well. ;P

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Don't pat...I mean, beat yourself up just yet. You're not dumb. o.o

...I thought of something genius! Amy Jo Johnson would have made a great Garnier Fructis model.

Darky Dee said:
Don't pat...I mean, beat yourself up just yet. You're not dumb. o.o

...I thought of something genius! Amy Jo Johnson would have made a great Garnier Fructis model.
Wow...so true. I remeber watching her in a VH1 movie once..

R

Riku's Dawn

Can't blame me,anyone is an idiot while watching Spongebob Squarepants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back