• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Power Rangers are HERE!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown KeyBl@de

GO GO F*CKING POWER RANGERS!!!

Damn that brings back memories....I grew up on Tommy(the green, white, gold, red, and even black ranger)kickin some ass.

Xell

Wait, wut?
I remember I downloaded all the 1st season eps.. after watching them a few times it got boring, but damn I wanna watch em again now that you lot started talking about it lol.

Remember when Tommy lost his powers.. That bit sucked..

Never4Gotten

Rita Rita she's our Leader. I used to adore the power rangers. I had every movie, action figure, and recorded marathons! I loved the robot who always said" aiya aiyai" or something like that.Then during the Lost in Space, it got stupid. I had to chose between watching the old Spiderman show or Power Rangers. I chose spiderman.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
IT'S MORPHIN' TIME.

OMG...remember the time everyone thought Tommy, the green ranger was like dead but then he came back as the WHITE RANGER and he was like the leader of all of them. And then they defeated Rita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Bulk and Skull?????If those were their real names!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back