• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The peices on VAT are armor!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levide

this concept would be similar to that of the game Brave Fencer Musashi, where you collect pieces of legendary armors as you go along the game.

anyway, i think when the guy's talking about butterflies and caterpillars, i don't think he's telling you guys to take it literally...

it's called an analogy.

JayXIII

or a metaphor...
yeah but in ffx armour showed so it could be accessorie but why would that be shown in the official artwork?

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
So maybe the developers decided that since they're gonna take all the time in the world to make this game, they are going to actually show the pieces of armor (accessories...whatever) as you select them to be worn....It's not beyond logic, is it?
I think that would be pretty cool....if I select an accessory, it would be cool to see it shown on the character.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
*LE GASP* the armor is consuming their bodies!!!!!!! NEEEEEYAAAAAAA!!!!
Do you realize how retarded a growth system would be
Its like running around with half you body in armor and the other half is normal.... -__- WTF is all i'd say..
I'm not saying your wrong, i'm just saying its not likely and if your right, that will be stupid
I don't know exactly what the shoulder armor is for, maybe it doesn't have a reason, it just symbolized each character, meh who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back