• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khnerdXIII

If Nomura wanted it to happen, it would. He'd think of some crazy excuse to have it happen- and one of the big overlaying themes is friendship, so perhaps that could be a source of dispute.

It's a lame excuse for it, but there are a lot of stupid excuses for things the characters do in KH...

Thank you. It's his game, and if he wants the Others back, he'll do it. I hope he does!!!

soldivider19

I do think it's possible the org. members will appear in KHIII, but im not sure any of them will appear in 3D. Also, while a keyblade war would be awesome to see, there just are not enough people to have a entire war.

Awards
But, what cause do they have other than "I don't like Xemnas anymore."? The Keyblade War had a cause: Kingdom Hearts. But the Organization fighting does not.
Personally, I think it's doubtful that they'd all work together again and pretend that some members hadn't tried to betray them. Marluxia, Larxene, and Axel, at least, wouldn't want to work with the others, I think. If Saix still has his agenda, then he'll probably work with Xemnas if given the chance. Probably wrong, though.

Besides, what powers do their Somebodies have? Sora, Braig and Xehanort are exceptions, they were powerful beings before becoming Nobodies, no one else has shown that. Xaldin and Lexaeus are the only others to have been shown with weapons, but haven't actually exhibited use of them.
This may or may not mean anything, but Axel still has his chakrams, I think.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I do think it's possible the org. members will appear in KHIII, but im not sure any of them will appear in 3D. Also, while a keyblade war would be awesome to see, there just are not enough people to have a entire war.

*points at 3D trailer* Well, lookit. Org members~ Well, they seem to be the Somebodies, but still. Org members.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If they did come back they wouldn't really have a reason to be villains now that they all have their hearts. It would be more of an Easter egg type of deal.

flurryflames

Hello KH fans!! I just registered and am new to the forum, but I'd deeply appreciate it if you'd all discuss with me anything KH!! Today's topic: The Organization in KH3D. I've heard some interesting things regarding their role in the continuation of the series.
A: Because of the fact of Xehanort's return due to the destruction of both his Heartless and his Nobody, it stands to reason that the remainder of The Organization will also be resurrected.
B: This is subject to speculation based on the theory that in order for a Nobody's human status to be returned, the resulting Heartless and Nobody must be defeated in that order; and if so, has Sora defeated each member's Heartless?
C: If members do return, will there be a division of loyalties among them? (i.e., some to follow Xehanort and some to follow Sora; and which ones)?
Your opinions and ideas please?Thanks a lot!!!!!

Welcome to the forum watch out for trolls. XD jk.

Anything can happen since it is Noruma's game. He puts hints into the organization coming back and I think they would either way. I hope they all do and rooting for it! An nobody doesn't really get defeated just fades away, but it doesn't mean they can't come back as their orignal self with the certain requirements. We don't know if Sora defeated them in that order. Or if fact Xeohanort could bring them back as allies.

Not sure about their loyalies, but I am sure that Ienzo, Eleaeus, and Vexen would be on their own side. They were once loyal to Ansem. Dilan and Briag it is hard to determine since Braig was on the side of Xeohanort to begin with. They seem to stay together at times.

Saix would definity be on Xeohanort side. Axel may be on his side due to he was once his best friend and wanted to keep that connection alive. Demyx would probably be neutral I doubt he would choose the other side since there may be hard feelings. It all depends if he remember what had happened to him during his defeat. Then again Demyx might just choose what side Axel would be on since he was the only one who cared when he was missing.
Larxene and Marluxia would most likely be on their own side and probably play good and bad member to overthrow either side they are on.

khnerdXIII

To all of you, Thank you for the excellent feedback!! I am glad to see the majority of us are looking forward to the return of The Organization's Somebodies!(Regardless of allegiances and powers) You guys are great! Keep loving Kingdom Hearts!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back