• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the old org member looks fimilar......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curbside_Prophet

this is may first thread i hope its in the right place anyway

it it just me or does he slightly resemble a bad Hulk Hogan impersonator.i mean if you just took away the coat put on the spandex ......also hes really not that old he coundt be more than 38

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
Hey, welcome to the forums. Yea, your thread is in the right place I guess, and I guess your right about the new Organization member looking like Holgan. But...let's keep it relevant. Have fun, and don't spam or mention any KH2 release dates, cause your threads/posts will be deleted or closed. And if you haven't already, introduce yourself in the New Members section...if you want.

j
:\

tdude_6

LOL. nice point. welcome to the forums. hav fun but don't mention release dates cause MODs hate it and they will close ur thread.

OrodrethC

Why exactly do MODs hate you mentioning release dates? Would it really matter now since they have finally decided on the date for the game to come out?

And about the age part. If you look at it from the other character's point of views, all mainly being teenagers and what not, a 35 year old does take the appearance of an older guy.

helios

Bronze Member
LMFAO yes thats funny but please some people may flame you about this im not though just dont put up anything uber retarted like the kid who made hi dad im at lego lab right now hes a F****** retard and his name is riku is the bomb stay away at all costs......oh and welcome another noob try not to flame the people like muffinman or any of the people that have been on here for awhile or you will be severely flamed with this i bid you good day and enjoy your stay. :D

starry_eyed_hero

OrodrethC said:
Why exactly do MODs hate you mentioning release dates? Would it really matter now since they have finally decided on the date for the game to come out?
Actually, no, the date has not been decided on. The japanese date has been decided on, but none of the other release dates. See, the thing is, it's not just the mods that hate it, it's all of the members that have been here for at least a year, and believe me, that's a lot of them.

It's because, too many dam people have come in here making entire threads just asking when the game comes out, and we're tired of it. When an official release date comes out, we will have it in the closed release date thread.

Also, too many people have come in here making thread titles like "KH2 RELEASE DATE!" or "RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED!", and then people look at the thread, and the only "evidence" they have is a link to a site like Gamestop, EB Games, or Amazon. Some people dont understand that Gamestop, EB Games, Amazon, and similar sites are not reliable sources for this kind of information. They only come up with estimated release dates, not official ones. The only 2 places to get official ones are Square Enix's website, or Disney's website.

A

Audo

I had this worked out the day the picture was released.
He is a mix of the following people: Lt.Surge from the Pokemon TV Show, That guy from Orangfe County Choppers and Lucius Malfoy from HP:CoS movie.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Curbside_Prophet said:
this is may first thread i hope its in the right place anyway

it it just me or does he slightly resemble a bad Hulk Hogan impersonator.i mean if you just took away the coat put on the spandex ......also hes really not that old he coundt be more than 38

yeah he kinda does

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
welcome. if you want A friend just PM me. I will be your frind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back