• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
Re: Confirmed VAs

i wonder if they got all the voice acting done or not if so then maby this game will come out sooner then we think
Of course theres a lot still to do untill it is released but it seems they are making good progress, so possibly a sooner release date. Also, I doubt they are completely done with all the voice acting. Lot of cutscenes in this game.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

He voiced a 10 year old set on world domination through an online game. I think he can voice Terra.

your not talkin about sora from .HACK are you???

back on subject-
still havent heard any thing from gwen (i think she might be on holiday or something...)

does anyone know if SRK are suppose to resive voices in this game?

haley has a facebook too....i would ask him but:

1-i might make a fool of myself (more than usual...)
2-it might be a fake

would haley even be in bbs? im still skeptical about miyu being vanitus...(sounds a little like dark shoyron,. but nothing like daisuke or sora...)

Last edited:

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

your not talkin about sora from .HACK are you???

When did Sora...never mind ,but you weren't far off. I'm talking about Sakaki from .hack//G.U.

600px-SakakiZenith.jpg

Fabala011

I found what I think is Alyson Stoner's Facebook page and I asked her if she was voicing Kairi in BbS. No response yet, but it's Christmas Eve, so no surprises there. But geez, "Alyson Stoner" is apparently a very common name. And her Wikipedia picture is a horrible reference...she looks like a zombie in that thing.

ICECOOL113

I sure do hope that the VA will be awesome!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT Another famous voice!?!?!?!?!? by me ICECOOL113
It's all about what famous voice actor you want voicing any of the characters in BBS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Danimar

I think it's obvius that Crispin Freeman will be voicing Terra. In KHII he voiced Setzer, but even in Japanese Terra and Setzer have Ryōtarō Okiayu as dubber.

Has anybody tried to ask Gwendoline Yeo about Aqua's voice? Because Aqua in Japanese has the same voice as Paine (FFX-2, KH2).

EDIT: Sorry, just read that Fabala011 emailed her.

Last edited:

XkeybladerXX

I sent a message to Meaghan Jette Martin on youtube (she plays as Namine). Hope she replies.

Fabala011

I sent a message to Meaghan Jette Martin on youtube (she plays as Namine). Hope she replies.

I don't really think that Naminé will be in BbS, given that she appears at the same time as Roxas and...

Wait. Roxas and Ventus have the same VA and appearance, so nevermind. It's a possibility. But if Meaghan Jette Martin gives that confirmation before it's even revealed to the Japanese fans, Disney and Square Enix will gun her down together.

Fabala011

How can Namine be in BBS if Sora didn't stab himself with the Keyblade yet? :/

As I stated above, take Jesse McCartney, who plays Roxas. He is going to be in BbS as Ventus, so there's always a possibility that there's a Naminé-esque character in BbS along the lines of the Roxas-Ventus thing. Or she might play Aqua if Disney/Square Enix gets too desperate for VAs.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Fabala011
As I stated above, take Jesse McCartney, who plays Roxas. He is going to be in BbS as Ventus, so there's always a possibility that there's a Naminé-esque character in BbS along the lines of the Roxas-Ventus thing. Or she might play Aqua if Disney/Square Enix gets too desperate for VAs.

Personally, I don't think there's yet another person with connections to Sora appearing in this game. There's already a plethora of characters, and the plot is confusing enough as it is. Though, that's not to say that such a person won't be in the game.

Ugh, somebody wanna tell me why Brittany Snow was replaced in the first place?

XkeybladerXX

Personally, I don't think there's yet another person with connections to Sora appearing in this game. There's already a plethora of characters, and the plot is confusing enough as it is. Though, that's not to say that such a person won't be in the game.

There might not be a character like that, but she may voice Aqua or young Kairi. But there might be a last second change to the game. As they did with Sir Christopher Lee in Re: COM.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There might not be a character like that, but she may voice Aqua or young Kairi. But there might be a last second change to the game. As they did with Sir Christopher Lee in Re: COM.

Read what I posted. I said, in the nicest way possible, that even though I personally doubt such a character would be in the game, that's not to say such a character is completely excluded.

If she does voice Aqua (which I highly doubt) I'm gonna have to do something drastic. Well, no, but you get the idea. And, I've mentioned this tons of times already, but seriously, Kairi's 4. I don't think her voice is high enough to voice such a young child, and we all know she's not experienced enough anyway. If Kairi does speak in the game, the voice that comes out of her mouth will either be a child actress close to Kairi's age, or a more experienced VA who's used to dubbing young children.

XkeybladerXX

Read what I posted. I said, in the nicest way possible, that even though I personally doubt such a character would be in the game, that's not to say such a character is completely excluded.

If she does voice Aqua (which I highly doubt) I'm gonna have to do something drastic. Well, no, but you get the idea. And, I've mentioned this tons of times already, but seriously, Kairi's 4. I don't think her voice is high enough to voice such a young child, and we all know she's not experienced enough anyway. If Kairi does speak in the game, the voice that comes out of her mouth will either be a child actress close to Kairi's age, or a more experienced VA who's used to dubbing young children.

I didn't say you were being mean or anything. Also, I did not say that a new character will be introduced in the game that will be related to Namine. They were all other users. Lea is a teenager, but Quinton Flynn will be voicing him. So the voice will be too deep. People are predicting that Square Enix will edit the voice to make it sound high. That's my theory any way. Meaghan Jette Martin might not play a big role. I just sent her the message just to check if she is in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep or not.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I didn't say you were being mean or anything. Also, I did not say that a new character will be introduced in the game that will be related to Namine. They were all other users. Lea is a teenager, but Quinton Flynn will be voicing him. So the voice will be too deep. People are predicting that Square Enix will edit the voice to make it sound high. That's my theory any way. Meaghan Jette Martin might not play a big role. I just sent her the message just to check if she is in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep or not.

Okay then, apparently I misunderstood. So I'm gonna apologize if I sounded like a douche :p

In other news, looks like Crispin Freeman is voicing a character, but won't say. Though I'm not sure whether this is true or not since I haven't seen the proof.

X-Face

Well, I'm glad they let all (?) the Organisation VA come back, instead of using younger voices. And I'm sure they'll make them sound younger in a credible way, as Kingdom Hearts has always been very good at voice-acting.
I think the voice-acting is better than in the Final Fantasy Series!
I was so happy to see Kirk Thornton return for BBS!
And I'm very happy to see Susanne Blakeslee come back for Maleficent as well as Lady Tremaine!

Fabala011

Well, I got confirmation from Gwendoline Yeo, and it turns out that she hasn't "been invited to join the cast," which I take to mean that she is not going to be Aqua, since McCartney and Freeman (who is probably Terra) seem to have already started recording. She asked me to put in a good word for her...yeah, as much as I'd like to, at this point I doubt it would have much lasting effect. Here's the screenshot:

YeoisnotAqua.jpg

Man, I thought for sure she'd be Aqua if Freeman was Terra (which he might not be). So...who the heck is it going to be!?

(Still no reply from Alyson Stoner.)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Well, I got confirmation from Gwendoline Yeo, and it turns out that she hasn't "been invited to join the cast," which I take to mean that she is not going to be Aqua, since McCartney and Freeman (who is probably Terra) seem to have already started recording. She asked me to put in a good word for her...yeah, as much as I'd like to, at this point I doubt it would have much lasting effect. Here's the screenshot:

YeoisnotAqua.jpg

Man, I thought for sure she'd be Aqua if Freeman was Terra (which he might not be). So...who the heck is it going to be!?

(Still no reply from Alyson Stoner.)

perhaps laura baily or Kari Wahlgren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back