• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

That doesn't really guarantee that HJO will do it, if he is unable to oh well, I don't have a problem with him voicing Vanitas though.

I thought that they already said that they finished with the VA's?
(don't ask me where I heard that, I dont even remember much)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Marx15

I don't really remember hearing that. I know the VAs that were voicing characters with just a few lines said they were done, but I guess by now all the VAing should be finished.

Sempied

Nomura said it in the recent Ultimania translation.

Also here a video of Terra's proposed VA Jason Adkins (Ike Fire Emblem) (He begins talking 2 minutes in)

YouTube - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Cutscenes (2/2)

I still can't see his voice as Terra.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

That doesn't really guarantee that HJO will do it

Seeing as how HJO loved the KH series and always returns, I highly doubt he'll stop now. It's not like he's busy with a career like Hayden was.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Seeing as how HJO loved the KH series and always returns, I highly doubt he'll stop now. It's not like he's busy with a career like Hayden was.

I didn't know HJO loved the KH series! I knew David Gallagher being incredibly fond of the series and called Riku sexy, but I didn't know about HJO! XD But yeah, I highly doubt he'll be leaving the series any time soon. ;D

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Nomura said it in the recent Ultimania translation.

Also here a video of Terra's proposed VA Jason Adkins (Ike Fire Emblem) (He begins talking 2 minutes in)

YouTube - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Cutscenes (2/2)

I still can't see his voice as Terra.

Neither can I...but I could see the blue-haired guy in the beginning of this video as Terra...his voice kinda suits Terra more than the guy you mentioned.

Lonbilly

Awards

I didn't know HJO loved the KH series! I knew David Gallagher being incredibly fond of the series and called Riku sexy, but I didn't know about HJO! XD But yeah, I highly doubt he'll be leaving the series any time soon. ;D

Yeah, at the KH2 premiere his lil' sister Emily Osment was saying he was always playing it and would never let her have a turn. Makes me have more respect for the guy. =D

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I remember this from somewhere too, and thinking it should be no more than a month till release.

Lonbilly

Awards

I remember this from somewhere too, and thinking it should be no more than a month till release.

Unless all the extra's we're getting take more time. I'm sure all the extra scenes are done though, just not the critical mode addition, and the crown stickers, and everything else.

I just wish we'd have a trailer already though. There's no harm in giving us one.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Yeah, at the KH2 premiere his lil' sister Emily Osment was saying he was always playing it and would never let her have a turn. Makes me have more respect for the guy. =D

LOL That sounds like me and my little sister. Only, I didn't provide any vocals for the game and my name is not known worldwide. XD

But I did call Roxas being a part/clone/doppleganger of Sora way back in 2003, before I knew forums existed and only knew of the Secret Trailers.

s1naruto

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Unless all the extra's we're getting take more time. I'm sure all the extra scenes are done though, just not the critical mode addition, and the crown stickers, and everything else.

I just wish we'd have a trailer already though. There's no harm in giving us one.

Critical mode - would take a very short time (enemy tweaking)
crown stickers - probably a while (changing many things to add it into the game)
extra boss - will take a while (design, etc.) (unless they do a palette swap again, (Vanitas Sentiment))

But I'm begging for a trailer too! Remember to pray before you go to bed. Lol.

Lonbilly

Awards

extra boss - will take a while (design, etc.) (unless they do a palette swap again, (Vanitas Sentiment))

I don't think we're getting any of thsoe since Nomura didn't mention it in his interview, but it's possible. Though I doubt it now.

Hope they prove me wrong.

Unumus

Awards

So basically the guy who's been conning SoRoXion just one of those Fake SE guys. Figures.

And I'm glad VAing is done. We may get it sooner now. Or at least a trailer. I want to hear Terra's and Aqua's voices in Engurish.
s1eyeballswhats that supposed to mean. not that i wont admit it, but i am kinda slow.....

Lonbilly

Awards

s1eyeballswhats that supposed to mean. not that i wont admit it, but i am kinda slow.....

It means the guy who's been lying to you was lying about having all that stuff on BbS, like the supposed layout of RG which was just the HB one from KH2 Strategy guide. Not anything bad for you, just for them.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I don't think we're getting any of thsoe since Nomura didn't mention it in his interview, but it's possible. Though I doubt it now.

Hope they prove me wrong.

Read the interview over. I'm 110% sure that he mentioned an extra boss.

Lonbilly

Awards

Read the interview over. I'm 110% sure that he mentioned an extra boss.

That was the press release from NA SE. This is the interview from Nomura:

-- We hear that the international release of BbS is coming along, how will it differ from the domestic version?

Nomura: The scenario hasn’t changed much, but we’ve put in extra things. We’ve added Critical Mode, an extra difficult about Proud, a few extra scenes that I had wanted to put in but couldn’t, and added a few more songs for “Rhythmic Ice”. There are also more keyblade and enemy types as well. The battles are balanced better, and we’ve tweaked some of the things that bothered us.

I sure hope those extra scenes are voiced though. They have the time to do that, I'm sure of it.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

That was the press release from NA SE. This is the interview from Nomura:

I sure hope those extra scenes are voiced though. They have the time to do that, I'm sure of it.

I see, I'm still hoping for it. :) But the extras scenes I hope are not like FMII+'s extra scenes.

codemaster

Awards

Damn, we might not get a trailer until June, when E3 comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back