• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryune

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

MORE!!!

spockanort2.png

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

And Terra!Bale. For the lulz and nostalgia. |'D

OMFG LMAO YES. HOWABOUTTERRA!BALEWITHJOKER!ERICK-USANDSPOCK!MXTOGETHERINONEPIC?!

... translation; How about Terra!Bale with, Erick-Us!Joker and Spockanort together in one pic?! :D

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

OMFG LMAO YES. HOWABOUTTERRA!BALEWITHJOKER!ERICK-USANDSPOCK!MXTOGETHERINONEPIC?!

... translation; How about Terra!Bale with, Erick-Us!Joker and Spockanort together in one pic?! :D

FAMILY PICSHUR TIEM NAO.

Totally off topic but not really: Did I mention that I think Braig is awesome?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I know I'm very late on this but I just looked at the end credits cast list on the actual video...

HAYDEN IS PLAYING KAIRI! YES! I KNEW IT! BUT MANY DID NOT BELIEVE ME! (sorry, still pretty sore from "that OTHER thread >_>")

Oh, and you should probably fix the cast list, Raz.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

I know I'm very late on this but I just looked at the end credits cast list on the actual video...

HAYDEN IS PLAYING KAIRI! YES! I KNEW IT! BUT MANY DID NOT BELIEVE ME! (sorry, still pretty sore from "that OTHER thread >_>")

Oh, and you should probably fix the cast list, Raz.

You're still sore from the "OTHER" thread? LOL Dude, it's the internet. Let it go.

SOMEONE IS MAKING THE FAMILY PICSHUR NAO YES?

lol That's a given. When you go into the dictionary to look for the definition of awesome, all you get is Braig's picture. >:D

Braig is now officially my 3rd favorite character. Well, actually, he's kinda sorta tied with Vanitas ATM...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sorry to derail from the current discussionz, but I just watched part of the scene after the battle against Trinity Armor.

OMG Ven <3

"He said to...he said to take two grown-ups."

XD

Theart

Awards

Sorry to derail from the current discussionz, but I just watched part of the scene after the battle against Trinity Armor.

OMG Ven <3

"He said to...he said to take two grown-ups."

XD

xD OMFG Love Ven. <3 So awesomely cute. :D Anyone else get the feeling Scrooge told him to take his parents, but Ven just said grown-ups to avoid embarassment? xD AQUTER FTW! Note that I haven't seen Ven's meeting with Scrooge in English yet, so i could be wrong. xD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

You're still sore from the "OTHER" thread? LOL Dude, it's the internet. Let it go.

Lol, I know. Maybe "sore" wasn't the right word... but I was getting tired of people saying "OMG UR AN IDIOT IT'S A MOD!" and then people not even reading my posts carefully and would constantly mis-understand me (hey, that sounds like all the Nomura haters!) that when I finally find out I was completely right on something that most people disagreed with, I couldn't help but shout "YES!" lol

xD OMFG Love Ven. <3 So awesomely cute. :D Anyone else get the feeling Scrooge told him to take his parents, but Ven just said grown-ups to avoid embarassment? xD AQUTER FTW!

No, Scrooge said grown-ups. But that basically means "parents"

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Lol, I know. Maybe "sore" wasn't the right word... but I was getting tired of people saying "OMG UR AN IDIOT IT'S A MOD!" and then people not even reading my posts carefully and would constantly mis-understand me (hey, that sounds like all the Nomura haters!) that when I finally find out I was completely right on something that most people disagreed with, I couldn't help but shout "YES!" lol

Uh. Yeah, so, as I said, it's the Internet. People get into fights ALL THE TIME on here and there's no point in being "sore" over it. Just a general statement.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

xD OMFG Love Ven. <3 So awesomely cute. :D Anyone else get the feeling Scrooge told him to take his parents, but Ven just said grown-ups to avoid embarassment? xD AQUTER FTW!

I did! He did have that embarrassed looking smile right before he gave Aqua her ticket ^^
I mean, I know Scrooge did say grown-ups, but I can pretend he didn't. TerrAqua forever!

I think BBS will end up having my favorite script in the series ever.

Theart

Awards

lol I editted in prior that I haven't seen the scene where Ven meets Scrooge yet. It was speculation. ;D

I did! He did have that embarrassed looking smile right before he gave Aqua her ticket ^^
TerrAqua forever!

I think BBS will end up having my favorite script in the series ever.

Agreed. So much epicness, tragedy AND cuteness overflowing from this script. <333333333333 I'm in love with BBS. :3

Ryune

Ask and ye shall receive.

jokeraqus.png
(good lord this is awful)

batterra.png
(caption said in the Patented Bale Growl)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

*Dies of fangasm*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back