• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Offical Riku IV Help Thread Returned

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora RE+Mixed

Thanks, this helped me. I hadnt played the game in a while so i kinda lost my touch[either that or im lame...one of the two].

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
If I replay all the KH games, I'm so going to hate this fight. >:

S

saintwerewolf

im really good at this game so i thought i could lend a hand.

for riku 4 try using mostly attack cards (dont worry aboiut the value) and put in Jafar enemy card along with 3 cures.
make sure you have absolutely NO premium cards or else youre gonna run iout of cards soon. and every time he uses dark aura, break it emediately with a 0 card ( anything, but prefferably an attack card). and make sure you have a mega elixer from the destiny islands key to rewards. this really helps, especially if you have a lot of cards that you lost over the battle (premiums or combos) oh and try to use as many raids as you can along with a lot of oath keepers and oblivion keyblade cards

darksideX7

i just put lots of attack cards in my deck in the order of weaker strong strong for sleights and then put maleficient and jafar for good attacks and vexen for safety. but i neverput cards under 7 in the deck. lots of kingdom key mixed in with other cards for CP conservation and at the end 4 0 cards and a hi potion. 5 cloud cards.

hiddenblade

Takayu you can use grav on fake Riku IV if u use two fires and a grav u make firaga burst and send a big fire ball in the air then a bunch of smaller fire balls fall around in a circul make sure u have him backed into a corner or atleast aganist the wall

I beat him at like 40 41 so you dont have to be very high up in the levels

Oh and also this isent good news but you might have accidently deleted your Vexen card Takayu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back