• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Nobodies' Tale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
-*5*-​
The Pirate’s Code

The gummi ship sped through the vast expanse of space with Niox at the wheel. They had been traveling for a day through a realm that was void of anything. The last world they had passed was one on the far side of a system, comprised of a large city and a floating castle above adorned with nobody symbols. Niox and his new organization members Ulmox and Rasceax knew that this world would make a fine base of operations for the Neo- Organization. Now, however there was nothing but blackness.

“Do you reckon we’ve reached the end of the systems?” Rasceax asked.

“No, it’s just a long stretch of nothingness,” Niox explained. “We’ll hit some new worlds in around…” He stared at the Navi- G that was implanted into the console. “Around five minutes. So until then, we wait… patiently.”

The reiteration silenced all other tries at conversation, and the remainder of the trip through emptiness was silent. Well, almost all of the remainder.

BOOM

The sudden explosion of cannon fire shook the gummi ship. Stunned out of silence, Ulmox screamed. Niox cursed under his breath.

“What in the world?” Rasceax murmured as he dumbly pointed forward. Niox and Ulmox followed his finger and gazed in awe. Niox couldn’t believe what he was seeing. It was a giant ship. A giant pirate ship.

The cannons fired again, and Niox wove in and out of the oncoming salvo. The ship took some glancing glows but kept plowing onward towards the giant galleon. The wood of the ship was a strange purplish-black hue, the sails were ragged and torn, and the Jolly Roger carried a skull implanted in the middle of a large Nobody insignia. Niox looked back at his fellow Neo-Organization members. Rasceax calmly stared ahead. Ulmox was a little shaky, but she still remained mostly poised. Perfect, Niox thought. With this thought, he went straight for the ship. Niox skillfully swirled around the ship and landed on the main deck. The cacophony of cannon fire stopped.

“Are you mad?” Rasceax agitatedly asked. “These pirates will have our heads. Landing on their deck is not going to make them any friendlier.”

“This I know, emperor.” Niox said condescendingly. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll do the negotiating here, seeing as you don’t associate with these kind of people a lot.”

“And you do?”

“More than you know.”

Slightly confused, Rasceax acquiesced to his request and stayed back. The cockpit of the gummi ship opened up, and Niox climbed out. He placed his feet on the deck with a clunk, and he looked around. He was surrounded by a horde of pirates, most of which were decked out with jewelry. One figure stood out. This man was wearing a large tri-corner hat that was deep black. His hair was dirty blonde and came to ear level. He had bright violet eyes and he wore a dark green trench coat, red puffy shirt, blank pants, and boots. He smiled.

“So, humble sir, what brings ye to our humble vessel?”

“What caused your humble vessel to fire upon us?” Niox fired back. The man smiled back.

“Ain’t ye ever seen pirate hospitality?” The crew got a little kick out of that. “What be yer name?”

“Niox, and you are?”

“Name’s Vaxyd, and I’m the captain of this venerable vessel, the Dusk Serpent. So, welcome aboard.” Vaxyd nodded to two of the crew, and the immediately ran forward and tackled Niox. Three more stormed the gummi ship and captured Ulmox and Rasceax. They were brought up in line with Niox.

“Nice negotiating,” Rasceax said, his short line drenched with sarcasm.

“I’d like to see you do better.”

“Silence!” The three captives looked up at an extremely tall man. He had grey eyes and cerulean blue spiky hair. He wore a short sleeved shirt, a raggedy pair of pants, and no shoes. He glared at the three, then turned to Captain Vaxyd.

“What shall I do with them, Cap’n?”

“We’ll interrogate them, Jexson. We’ll coerce what they want with our seas even if it means… painful persuasion.”

Ulmox whimpered. Rasceax looked at her, then faced Vaxyd.

"I'll tell you our mission if you spare this lady from harm."

Vaxyd smiled. "Chivalry does exist. Very well, spill. What are ye doing here?"

"Myself and my aquaintances are here on a mission to recruit members for an organization known as the Neo-Organization. The members, of which there will be thirteen in all, are all comprised of highly esteemed and powerful Nobodies such as yourself."

"And gives ye the notion that I'm lacking a heart?"

"Your Jolly Roger flag. It has the Nobody Emblem imprinted in the background."

"Ah, yer a perceptive one." Vaxyd motioned away the men who were holding the three. Niox tried to find out the extent of his wounds. Ulmox visibly brightened. Vaxyd continued the conversation. "I'm intrigued by this Neo- Organization. Who's the leader of said organization?"

"A man by the name of Miltuxhi. He's a vastly powerful Nobody overlord." The overlord bit was a little much, but Rasceax knew that Miltuxhi wouldn't care.

"Very well. Ye say there be only thirteen positions in it. How many be left?"

"Well, here we have three. There wer two other known members, so that leaves... eight positions open, that we know of ."

"Good. I would like to join yer organization. And Jexson here to will gladly join along with me. Won't ye, Jexson."

"I am loyal to you, Cap'n. I'll follow ye where e'er ye go."

Rasceax smiled. "Very well, you are signed up for the Neo- Organization. Welcome, Vaxyd and Jexson."

Vaxyd smiled. "Glad to be here. Now, if you'll excuse me, we'll be getting on our way."

Niox interrupted. "Where's our heading, sir?"

Vaxyd turned around and faced him. "Let's see... the nearest port world is Port Royal... so... a southeast heading."

Niox nodded, then turned to Rasceax. "Nice negotiating. I guess you can do better."

"Politics is all about deals. I know all about what makes people tick, so to speak. Now, we have only to wait until we reach this Port Royal."

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Sorry for the double post, but the new chapter is here. Note: In this chapter, there are first person pronouns used, for its about Honcrox, and he's writing it so... you get the point...

-*6*-​
Yours Truly

Miltuxhi stepped out of his gummi ship along side Xermoch. The Chromatic Knight had traded his armor for the Organization cloak. He now looked around at his surroundings.

"Rather bleak, isn' t it?"

Miltuxhi turned to face him. "Yes, Apocalypse is the one world that is... how shall I put it... broken beyond repair. Now, we're bound to find a nobody here."

"Pardon my question, sir, but what makes you so sure that we shall find a new recruit for our Neo-Organization?"

"Apocalypse is the outcast of all worlds. Nobodies are the outcasts of all societies. The two go hand in hand."

"Your right, but the two must be put together first."

Miltuxhi paid no attention. Instead, he immediately headed out over the bleak landscape.

The world of Apocalypse in long ages past used to be a world of plenty and bounty. However, after many years a great war spread throughout its peoples. Diseases struck, famine hit, and death abounded. Because of these four terrible occurences, the explorers who rediscovered it named it Apocalypse. However, artifacts found on the ruined world depicted a peaceful place. Ancient writings revealed that the world may have once been called Phoenix. But no one remained to call the world by its rightful title.

Xermoch followed Miltuxhi across the barren landscape. He watched in awe at the black skies that always churned with various storms and distrubances. He wasn't pleased in awe, he was sickened. How could an entire world fall into such darkness? Xermoch didn't know, but he contemplated this as he followed Miltuxhi.

The Steeled Scientist also found Apocalypse intriguing. Miltuxhi realized there could be a wealth of ancient scientific information here. But he said nothing, merely trudged onward through the hellish landscape. He climbed over rock formations and through time- worn ruins that housed the ghostly remains of a long lost way of life. After about two miles of hiking through the wasteland, Miltuxhi stopped for a moment and sat on one of the black rocks that dotted the land. Xermoch stopped as well, but he only stood.

"What is it sir?" Xermoch asked.

Miltuxhi stared at the ground while answering the question. "I doubt we're going to find anyone here after all. You were right, Xermoch. We might as well just hike back and leave."

Xermoch looked off into the distance, then nudged Miltuxhi. "Sir, do you see it?"

"See what, Xermoch?"

"There appears to be a man over there in the shadows of the rocks."

Miltuxhi repositioned his glasses. "Ah, so there is. We shall go confront this man."

Xermoch and Miltuxhi headed off in the man's direction.
-*(~`~)*-​
-*(~`~)*-​
-*(~`~)*-​
I stared out at the oncoming figures from under my rocky shelter. This was truly a sight to behold. The only people that I had seen in a long time were various eccentric archaeologists like myself. At the time of the encounter between the two men in the black cloaks, I was slate grey trench coat and a pair of grey-tinted goggles so as to keep the dust out of my eyes. Seeing that I had been seen, I headed out to meet the newcomers to my home, the miserable world of Apocalypse.

"Hello, sir. Might I ask who you are?" The white haired man asked.

"I am Honcrox, and I have been stranded on this forsaken world for nearly one year."

"Well, Honcrox, we are glad to meet you,"the silver-haired one asked. "I am Miltuxhi, and my counterpart here is Xermoch. How, Honcrox, did you manage to survive on this world?"

I ran my fingers through my red hair. "Well, there are random trickles that once were rivers. And there are occasional blooming trees. I do what I can. Can you take me off of here? Please?!" By the end of my sentence, I was beginning to get a little desperate.

"Sure, sure. We shall take you off of this world so that you may once again enjoy your life," Xermoch replied to my statement.

"More like a half-life," I said. "I'm a Nobody you see. I lost my heart during an excavation here. A rogue Heartless took me by surprise and took my heart."

Miltuxhi smiled inwardly. So far, his luck had been extremely good. "One question. Would you, as a nobody, care to join my Neo- Organization?"

I pondered over his words until something clicked. "Like a new organization, particularly an Organization XIII?"

"You know of Xemnas's Organization?"

I smiled. "I'm an archaeologist. History is what I do. Anyway, in response to your proposal, I say yes. I will gladly join your Neo- Organization. I shall be Honcrox, the Time Twister."

Xermoch was surprised. The power of time was a great one. Better than his own of colors.

"Welcome to the Neo- Organization, Honcrox," Miltuxhi said. "Now, let's get off this world."

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Great chapter so far the story has been coming along very well, can't wait for the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back