• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Nobodies' Tale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Author's Note: This latest creation ties into the story of my fan fic Cirque du Mort. It deals with the Neo-Organization (first mentioned in chapters 13-15). Reading Cirque Du Mort is not obligatory to knowing the story, but it might do something to help. So now I present...

THE NOBODIES' TALE

The Sole Record of the Neo- Organization

As written by X: Honcrox, the Time Twister

Prologue: The Fall of Dreams

Our's is a dead dream.

As the recorder of the Neo-Organization, it is my sworn task to write down all occurrences that happen during our time as a fellowship. And in this, the last entry in a journal that has long since been destroyed, I will recount all that happened to us, from the glory days of the Triumvirate to the collapse of our order through the exploits of the traitorous Xeloshi. Like our predecessors and namesakes, our dream to once again become whole beings has been lost. The dreams were lifted up. Our hopes lifted up.

That was just farther for them to fall.

I sit here now in the burning remains of the former Organization XIII's Castle that Never Was. Xeloshi, the Solar Demon, rages outside. If only the fall of our dreams had not singled the fall of our order. My powers of time can only reverse, speed up, or freeze the inevitable. I cannot change destiny, no matter how fickle it is or how hard I try. Those left of my comrades huddle around me. They include Vaxyd, Jexson, and Edox.

The exploits of the Neo-Organization spanned many years. We one many glorious victories and felt the bitter sting of defeat many times as well. However, everything has been on a down-hill slide since Xeloshi came, better known as the demonic Helios who sought to enslave the galaxy. It was he who twisted Sidrix's mind into betraying our greater goal. It was he who turned the keybearer's against us in our time of peace. And it is he now who is destroying our order. He is truly a demon, and he wishes this world to now be fit for his hellish title.

Although we wait out the storm I fear that we are only holding off the inevitable. We four, who are now huddled around in this small chamber, are just waiting to be destroyed. And so, while I have time, I shall recount everything from the beginning, with the help of the Memory Pirate, Vaxyd.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
Chapter 1: The Triumvirate Forms

In the beginning, there was Miltuxhi. Before any of the other members of the Neo-Organization were aware of each other, there was Miltuxhi, the Steeled Scientist. He was a tall man with neck length silver hair and bright blue eyes. He always wore a pair of blue-tinted glasses and the cloak that was standard for the original Organization XIII members. Although he usually spent most of his time conducting various experiments and gathering research, today was different. Today he had a mission.

The resurrection of Organization XIII.

He had no intentions of summoning the original members from death. That would have spelled certain death for his dream. His dream was to create an unstoppable bond between all nobodies, having thirteen members that governed them all. So far, he had… one member. But this was not going to hinder his move to greatness. All he needed were at least three members to help him spread the word.

Miltuxhi sat on a throne on a cliffside, watching the sun set beyond the horizon. He sighed as the sky changed from blue to orange, then pink, and lastly violet. Using his mastery of the metal element, he had conjured the majestic seat for the sole purpose of waiting. Waiting for what? He did not know. He did realize, however, that if he waited long enough, someone might come his way.
~`~ ~`~ ~`~
Niox walked on the precipice of the canyon. The sun had set, and a half moon feebly illuminated the countryside. He didn’t care though. The night was his time, free of distractions. The nobody walked along, staring into the dark abyss of the canyon with his opaline green eyes. He was fairly tall and wore a t-shirt and pants. His black, spiky hair blended in with the deepening night. When he became a nobody, he was granted control of electricity, which was the source of his title, The Static Lord. As he walked along, he noticed someone moving around. Curious, he quietly edged forward.

The movement came from a man in a black cloak. The moonlight glimmered off of his glasses, and Niox could see that he had been sitting on a throne. When he got up, he waved his hand at the throne, and it melted away and disappeared. Stunned by this spectacle, Niox forgot to look where he was going. A twig gave him away.
~`~ ~`~ ~`~
Miltuxhi looked at the newcomer. Something in his brain, perhaps scientific intuition, perhaps random chance, told the Steeled Scientist to ask a question.

"Tell me, are you a nobody?"

Niox was stunned. This was the oddest question he had ever been asked. But somehow, this cloaked man came to the question. So Niox obliged him with an answer.

"Yeah, I am. Name's Niox. What about you?"

Through the moonlight, Niox saw the other nod his head. "I'm Miltuxhi."

Intrigued by this, Niox inquired further.

"Why do you ask?"

Here it comes, Miltuxhi thought. Without any more hestitation, the Steeled Scientist layed out his dream to the newcomer. Everything, from the history of Organization XIII to the attire to the future, it was all said.

"So what do you think?" Miltuxhi asked.

"Well, this is all sort of sudden, but I think that I'll accept," Niox replied. "I mean, as a reject and a nobody, a position of power sounds pretty good!"

"Then its settled. We need to find one more member."

Niox gave Miltuxhi a look of confusion. "Wait, you said this was Organization XIII. One more would make us ten members short."

Miltuxhi laughed. "I know. We need one more so that we can effectively scout for the other ten members."

Niox nodded clarification, then paused for a moment. "Did you hear that?"

Miltuxhi nodded and pointed to some small shrubs behind them.
~`~ ~`~ ~`~
Xynox knew that he had been found. He saved the two the trouble of an attack, got up, and walked over to them. He bowed to them, a gesture Niox and Miltuxhi found strange.

"Forgive my intrusion. I am Xynox, the Stone Samurai. I too am a nobody; I have heard of your plan and I too wish to become part of your new Organization."

Niox gave Miltuxhi an incredulous look. Surely this eavesdropper was not going to become part of the glory that the new Organization XIII was to be.

"Your in," Miltuxhi said with a smile. Niox was a bit flustered. Xynox once again bowed in gratitude.

"Now, we must find more members to become part of our new Organization XIII. So far, we have three members, a powerful triumvirate. Our quest now is to find more members. When there are thirteen, we can truly by a new Organization. A Neo-Organization

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
OOC: Sorry for the tremendously long wait for the new chapter. I've put most of my writing skills towards the second book in a quadrilogy I'm writing. Anyway, Part 2 begins... now.

)(())( Part 2 )(())(
Gathering the Pieces

Chapter 2: Chiaroscuro Royalty​

Niox was bored. It had been one week since the fateful forming of the Triumvirate, the top three in this Neo- Organization that was Miltuxhi's dream. The Static Lord sighed. Perhaps that was all this quest was. A dream.

He stared at his black cloak, then at the cloudy sky. Snow fell on the plateau he was on. By now he was on a new world, thugh he knew not which. Niox stood up and covered his head with his hood so that he was a little less cold. It wasn't much, but it would do. Despite his lack of interest, Niox headed uphill. This wasn't his dream, but he had made a promise. Niox never broke a promise.

He trudged through the growing mass of snow on the ground. After around thirty minutes of heading up the slope, the only sounds being the soft crunch of snow under his boots and his own breath that left his mouth in steam. He paused once more, gazing out at the vast expanse of the land. Here, he was on top of everything, and he could see out far beyond the horizon. Everything was covered in a layer of pure white snow. It was a breathtaking scene: at least for those who had emotions.

Niox gave the landscape a blank stare.

The nobody pushed back his sleeve and looked at his watch. Five thirty, post meridiam. Despite the stilll present grey light that permeated the blockade of clouds, it had gotten late. Niox knew that he had to find somewhere to spend the night. The air was getting crisper, colder. It was only a matter of time before the winds howled through the canyon below and the temperature would drop to around zero. So, with this in mind, Niox trudged onward up the hillside.

Sure enough, after around fifteen more minutes of walking,the winds picked up and howled throughout the evening air. His hood blew back, and the quickly falling snow covered his black hair with a white shroud. Finally, Niox reached the top of the massive plateau. From there on, it was a flat expanse of land as far as the eye could see. Except for one speck in the distance. Niox, sensing that this would be a suitable shelter, sprinted off towards it. What he didn't realize was that the cold was sapping his strength at a high rate, and by the time he was halfway to the 'speck'he was tired. By now, the small dot on the horizon had materialized into a large castle. Niox tried to muster up the strength to run, but all he could do was walk. The wind beat at him, the snow fell on him, and by now what little light was left was leaving.

Niox, seeing no other alternative, decided to try and make a suitable light to guide him to the castle. Summoning his powers, he formed a ball of electricity in his hands. The bluish-purple ball grew until it was around a foot in diameter. He held it out with his hands, and a small area in front of him was illuminated. Then, he shot the ball forward. He watched as it illuminated a path, and then hit the wall of the castle. He had gotten surprisingly close to it in this time. Again, he summoned another orb, but this one he kept for his own. With in five minutes, he had reached the gates of the castle. He knocked on the enormous oak doors that led inside. He waited for a little while, but there was no response. He knocked again, this time screaming,"Hello!" Still no response. He repeated this again and again, each time getting more frantic. He was losing his control. He was fearing he might just die.

He pounded and yelled, but no one came. So, eventually, he gave up hope and sat in the snow at the corner of the doorway. If he survived the night, someone was bound to find him. And then he would show them how wrong they were to leave him out side.
_-_ _-_ _-_

Morning dawned; the skies were still cloudy and the ground was still blanketed in snow. Niox slowly revived from the harsh night's sleep. He presently got up and once again knocked on the door. At first their seemed to be no response, but after a minute or two Niox heard footsteps come to the door. The large gates opened, revealing a man in armor. He wore full chainmail and plating, and on his tunic there was an insigna of a moon merged with a sun. Seeing the frail and cold form of Niox standing outside, the knight quickly went to action. He grabbed Niox by the arm and led the nobody inside to a large living area. There, the knight laid Niox out on a couch and let him rest. He kindled a fire in the large hearth next to him; fire glimmered on the ruby studded furniture. After a while, Niox felt contented enough to go to sleep.

By the time he woke up, it was midafternoon. Niox didn't realize how tired the cold had made him. However, he got up and explored his surroundings. The hall he was in was enormous, with tall vaulted ceilings and sconces lining the walls. Down the hallway, the voices of a small crowd eminated. Niox decided to find the head of this castle and confess his complaints.

When he opened the wooden doors and entered the banquet hall, everything stopped. Niox could tell that there were only around fifteen people in there. He could take them all down if need be. But before he could rush to rash actions, a man at the head of the table stood up.

"Who are you, sir, who have entered this, the court of Imperator Rasceax?"

Niox, seeing no reason to be stealthy, came clean. "I am Niox, the Static Lord and number two in the Neo- Organization." Then he slacked out of formality. "I must say you have one heck of a way to treat your guests."

The man glared at Niox and was about to retort when another man stood up. Niox watched as this man, with maroon hair and grey eyes moved forward. He was wearing fine clothes, finer than any Niox had seen.

"You must be the one that I left out last night," the man said.

"You must be Rasceax."

The man nodded. Niox continued. "So, what's this about leaving me to die on purpose?"

"It's the way it is. If I let in every homeless rogue that came by, my halls would be noisy and crowded."

Niox grinned. "I'm sure you'd like that more than if your castle smelled of the dead people that you could have saved, but instead left outside your gates."

Rasceax nodded. "Touche. Come, join my table."

Niox was taken aback by this gesture. This man was all pompous one second, then gracious the next. Not wishing to anger his new host, Niox sat down at the end of the table next to a woman. She had her long blonde hair in a ponytail, and her green eyes reflected the shining lights in the room. She smiled at Niox, and the nobody did the same in return. Then he lost himself in the delicious foods that covered the table.

After Niox had eaten, and everyone was dismissed, Rasceax called Niox up to him. The Imperator looked at the black-cloaked nobody, then asked a peculiar question.

"So, Miltuxhi found a way to pursue his dream?"

"Er, yeah, I guess so."

Rasceax nodded. "Miltuxhi used to be my court scientist, until his experiments backfired and he left without a heart. As it turns out, the year he left the Heartless invaded. My heart was lost, along with Duchess Ulmox's." He pointed to the blonde-haired lady Niox had sat next to. "Seeing as Miltuxhi was one of my dear friends, I'd like to make it up to him. I'll join your little Neo- Organization. Ulmox will to."

"What's the catch?"

"No catch, just good will."

Niox was a little confused by this, but he dispelled his doubts for the moment.

"By the power vested in me, I hereby claim you, Ulmox, to be a member of the Neo- Organization, and I claim you, Rasceax, to be a member as well. Now that that's over, you need to pick a name."

"I'm the Duchess of Light," Ulmox politely replied.

"And I'm the Imperator of Shadows," Rasceax added.

"Very well," Niox said. "Welcome to the Organization, IV and V."

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Yeah, I agree with KH Lover 001 I can't wait for the next chapter this story is really getting interesting.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
Note: Was the wait as bad as I thought it would be? No!

-*3*-​
The Chromatic Knight

Miltuxhi was tired. He'd been walking the crowded streets of the Radiant Garden since sunrise, and right now the sun was just beginning to set. The Steeled Scientist would find likely candidates and ask them if they would like to join. Most just said no, some laughed in his face and walked off with an,"As if." Then, there was the one guy: he'd beaten Miltuxhi to the ground. A local officer had to break the fight up, and by that time Miltuxhi had trouble breathing due to the bruises he now carried. If his being contained emotions, Miltuxhi was sure that intense anger would have shown up them. With no will to fight back, Miltuxhi was simply a punching bag.

The nobody sat down. His ribs hurt, his head spun, and his feet felt like they had been walking on sword tips all day. This was clearly not the best Miltuxhi had felt. But he was driven on by his hopes, his dreams. The Neo- Organization would need a steadfast leader.

Throughout the day, he hadn't gotten one new member. It was tiring to have come up empty through so much pain. He didn't know it yet, but his fate was about to change.

Miltuxhi turned his head and looked up at the looming castle that cast a shadow over the town. Then an idea popped into his head. Why not search the castle? It was bound to have at least one person in it. So, with a deep breath and some- what renewed hope, Miltuxhi got up and headed towards the castle entrance. The Steeled Scientist had been here before. He had come to study the works of the late Ansem the Wise. A decade ago, he had strode the halls.

As he walked through the corridors, he recalled the long forgotten tales: how Ansem had accidentally created the Heartless, how his apprentices betrayed him, and how a teen and his friends brought down the evil hatched by the Heartless. He sighed and entered the room that held Ansem's computer. The keys were gathering dust. Miltuxhi went to work, remembering the large capacity of the computer.

"Find... any... trace... of... life... in... the ... castle." He said each word as he typed it. Miltuxhi waited for the computer to respond. It scanned for around a minute, then a automated voice sounded.

"One life form found in Castle Chapel. Several Heartless signatures detected in upper levels."

Satisfied with this, Miltuxhi typed in a new command.

"Print... out... a... route... to... Castle... Chapel."

The computer immediately spat out a piece of paper. Printed on it was a list of directions. Just for the heck of it, Miltuxhi typed. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."
*_*!~!*_*

Miltuxhi climbed higher and higher in the castle. He managed to reach the Entrance Hall with little trouble. But then, all luck failed. Miltuxhi walked into the center of the room and looked at the paper. He blinked a couple of times. How could it be?

The directions stopped.

Miltuxhi rolled his eyes. Murphy's Law had struck again. Following this thought, like cliche clockwork, twenty small black puddles materialized on the floor. Each puddle slowly formed into Shadow Heartless. Miltuxhi once again rolled his eyes. However, he quickly summoned his weapon, a shiny all-steel lance, and set to work dispatching the Heartless. They quickly dissipated, but when each one fell another came to take its place. Seeing that the battle was futile, Miltuxhi headed quickly out of the entrance hall and into the library.

Seeing no Heartless threat, Miltuxhi slowed down. The room smelled of time, and the air resounded with the invisible sounds of ages past. He pulled out a few volumes from the shelves and studied them. Each was written in an indescipherable script that probably hadn't been used for centuries. In fact, the whole library probably hadn't been touched in years. He decided that this would be a project for his Neo- Organization. The pursuit of the knowledge in these books.

He headed up the stairs, out of the library, and into the lift stop. He looked around, his first thought being that this was a dead end. Then he noticed the strangely carved stones that riddled the various levels of the lift stop. Miltuxhi touched one with his hand, and it glimmered to life. Immediately, a lift came down and picked him up. In the old days, Miltuxhi remembered that such lifts could only travel up one or two floors. However, this was not the case. The lift just kept rising and rising until it reached the top floor. It sent Miltuxhi out right in front of a passage way. Realizing that his short journey was at an end, the nobody entered into the Castle Chapel.

The first thing he noticed was the obvious lack of renovation. Unlike the rest of the castle he had seen, the chapel was still as decrepid as it had been for many decades. The second thing that struck him was the green lighting. Lastly, he was struck by the man across the way. His skin was tanned from hours spent in the sun, but his hair was snow white: an odd figure indeed. Even stranger, he wore a full suit of armor, chain mail and all, minus the helmet. Instead of a sword and shield, the strange knight-like figure held two circular saws in each hand.

"Who are you, sir knight?" Miltuxhi asked with as little curiosity as possible.

"I am Xermoch, a nobody, cloaked one. And who are you?"

"I am Miltuxhi, The Steeled Scientist and Number I in the Neo- Organization. I seek the finest and best in the land to join me in my organization."

"Sounds interesting. I'll tell you what. If you joust with me here in the chapel, and you win, then you may have me in your prestigious order."

Miltuxhi liked the proposal, especially the 'prestigious order' part at the end. Miltuxhi nodded in agreement. Upon the action, Xermoch summoned two creeper nobodies. Xermoch got on one and summoned forth a lance that looked much like a paintbrush. Miltuxhi mounted the other creeper and summoned his own lance. Then the joust began.

Xermoch got a head start on Miltuxhi, and the nobody knight hurdled in like a bullet train. Miltuxhi, sensing that he could easily win, used his powers of the metallic element to form a large wall at the end of his lance. Seeing it too late, Xermoch went into it head on. The collision flew him off the nobody steed. The jolt on the lance caused Miltuxhi to drop it.

Surprisingly still concious, Xermoch got up. "You cheated."

"Wait. You failed to specify any rules to a... non-knight such as me."

Xermoch thought about it for a moment, then he turned his attention back to Miltuxhi. "Very well. You have me in your band of nobodies. I shall be the Chromatic Knight."

Miltuxhi smiled. "Good. Now, Xermoch, we must be off. We have some more recruiting to do."

END OF CHAPTER 3... finally

Last edited:

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
-*4*-​
Dune Keeper

Xynox sat huddled under his black cloak behind a tall pinnacle of rock. He was now in Agrabah, in the middle of the desert, and in the middle of a sand storm. As the dust blew all around him, Xynox silently contemplated his options.

“Well, I could make a run for it,” he thought. “No, I’d get swept away. So, I could wait it out… chance of being buried there… Not much choice. One death or another.”

He decided to take his chances, however slim, and head out through the onslaught of flying sand. He slowly got up and grabbed his zanbato. He held the massive blade in front of his eyes so that his vision was not destroyed by the flying particles. In this manner, he inched across the desert. Occasionally, he would trip over sparsely placed rocks that were hidden in the thick layer of sand. By the time he had walked a mile towards the city, or what he hoped was the city, his shins were extremely bruised and his morale was battered. But he continued to cling to his warrior’s code: honor above all. He would die struggling; he would never give up.

It seemed like eons had passed as Xynox slowly inched across the turbulent desert. He was progressively weakening, and the zanbato began to lower as his arm began to falter. The situation wasn’t looking very promising for survival. But Xynox didn’t care about that. He knew he couldn’t die now. He would have failed the promise he gave to Miltuxhi. Xynox was part of a larger organization now. He had to support the whole.

Some celestial being must have heard his mental wishes, because Xynox slammed face first into the high, white-washed walls of Agrabah. Now his head hurt severely on top of all his aches and pains. He was safe, though, and pain could wait. When he got inside, he would worry about his injuries. So, without any thought, he slammed his weak arms against the large city doors. No response.

“HELLO!!” he yelled above the howling winds. In response, a yellow-turbaned head popped up on the wall. It studied Xynox for a moment, then ducked back under. Xynox would have been curious, but it was not in his nature. The huge doors opened, and Xynox jumped inside. They immediately slammed behind him. Xynox looked around and sighed

Great. Heartless.

The yellow-turbaned head had been a Luna Bandit. Seeing Xynox, it had called up all its friends. Now, the tired nobody was faced by twenty Luna Bandits and ten Fat Bandits.
Tired as he was, Xynox once again embraced bushido and began the battle. He swung his zanbato and cleaved a Luna Bandit in two, releasing a pink heart. This was the cue for the Heartless. The remaining Luna Bandits encircled Xynox and the Fat Bandits stood behind the smaller Heartless. The inner ring began a dance of sorts that involved the wild swinging of their sickle shaped blades. In response, the Fat Bandits began adding fire into the mix. To weak to fight, Xynox was slashed and burned until every single hole in his cloak was filled in red by the blood seeping from his various wounds. His vision slowly began to blur, and his feelings were dulled until the pain of everything was a mere inconvenience. Right before he blacked out, the mass of blades, flames, and darkness disappeared. The last thing he saw was the shoes of his savior.
(~`~)—(~`~)—(~`~)
Xynox awoke in a small room. He looked around his surroundings. The walls were typical mud brick, and one had a large hole in it. This could access the roof top levels of the city, and a small pole across the room led downward to the bazaar area. The floor was covered by one Persian rug, and in the corners sat small chairs and desks. In the chair closest to the bed was a man. Xynox studied him, knowing him to be the one who had saved his life.

The man was fairly tall, maybe six feet, and he was thin. His hair was the same color as the sand that attacked the high walls surrounding the city. He wore a white cloak to keep of the sun’s heat. Xynox couldn’t tell what color his eyes were, for the stranger wore a strip of cloth tied around his head to cover up his eyes.

“I thank you kind sir for saving my life. I am in your debt.” Xynox addressed the man as he was leaning forward. The action caused his muscles to throb, and he immediately went back down.

“No need to move, sir. You were in need, so I gave you a service. By the way, my name is Xie.”

Xynox gave Xie his name.

“So what brings you to our oasis city?”

“Well, I am here on a recruiting mission.”

“What for?”

“By charge of my superior, Miltuxhi, I am here to gather recruits for an organization of nobodies totaling thirteen in all.”

“A new Organization XIII.”

Xynox blinked in shock. “You know of them?”

“The old organization visited Agrabah around fifty years ago. They sought hearts to make themselves and all other Nobodies whole. In the process, they disrupted the balance of the worlds and forced the keybearers to take them out.”

“How do you know such things?”

“The palace library. Lots of good learning material in there.”
“Excuse my judgment, but you don’t look like one who would be going to the palace often.”

“That’s right. I’m a nobody, like you. With this position, I am granted a certain elemental power. Mine happens to be sand. So, when I choose to, I conjure up a rogue sandstorm and ‘storm’ the palace, so to speak. I make a good living as a thief that way.”

“Your choice of occupation doesn’t fit your personality.”

“Ah, a stereotype. Stereotypes are so untruthful.”

Xynox decided to proceed for his cause. A fellow nobody here was a great asset. “Will you join our brethren of nobodies?”

Xie shrugged. “Well, what’s in it for me?”

“Control over a vast network of nobodies, and possible riches…”

“Say no more, Xynox. You have me, Xie, as a member of your Neo-Organization.”

“I don’t recall mentioning our name to you.”

“I implied it. You’re not the only one who can assume things.”

Xynox laughed. “Very well. Once I get healed enough, we will leave this world and search for more members.”

“Sounds like a plan. But remember, you owe me. That’s two favors I’ve done for you.”

Xynox nodded. “I shall not forget.”

EnD ChApTeR FoUr!

R0ad H0g

RtM: Sorry I thought that he was talking about his own name not the orginization's. Also what happened to our titles (heartless, store keeper, gummi ship builder)? I'm a "keyblade weilder & your a warrior of light.
AB: |)0 '/0(_) 5|>34|< 1337534|< (|245|-||<!|)77?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back