• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The new master's road

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver warrior

I'm do not write story's alot so I wrote this so you can tell me about my writing skills and so you can give me
some constructive criticism(or whatever is called) because I look up to some writer's at this site.

Chapter 1
The new master's road

It was a cold night and two figure where sitting at the top of a mountain looking at the sky full of star's.One of them was a 18 year old man with shaggy black hair,blue eyes and tan skin.
The other was a woman with blond hair and google's at the top of her head.

"So what are you gonna do now,Zen?"said the woman with a smile on her face.

"Don't know...I gess I always tought that when I reach this point the answer's would come to me" responded Zen with a serios face.

"Well,I have always tould you that sometimes the one's around us,are the one's that give us directions"said the woman.

"When I was starting,becoming master was all I could think of and now that I am...I can't think of what road to choose"said Zen closing his eye's.

The woman playfully giggle and said "I was like that too when I became master "

Zen open his eye's,got up and summond he's oblivion keyblade on he's right hand."Well maybe maybe I'll come to me when I get a full nigt sleep".

The woman got up and summond her violet keyblade on her right hand and face zen.

"You look a restless,mind if I trouble you for a littel nigt exercise"said the woman smiling at Zen.

Zen face lit up in happyness and said"Then I gess this is my final exam! Huh? Master Rulda!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back