• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Life- Full Heart101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
yeah but my internet is usually only down for a day or so cause my dad fixes it like right after... ^_^

In my case though the CDROM drive was also broken (which we needed working to fix the internet). And it took my parents, um, 11 months or something to take it somewhere to get it fixed. But now the CDROM drive is broken again so if the internet goes down again we're screwed. Except for me as I now have a laptop XD

And yay you're back XDD

Full_Heart101

Ive been here before...Shooting stars are falling,
lol..........thanks! love all of u guys,ok here it is!

Chapter Ten: Finding Gifts and Lost Memories

“Ugh! Why are boys so hard to shop for?” Selphie exclaimed.
Today was Tuesday, week one of their vacation. Everyone was out shopping for gifts to give to their Kris Kringles so they wouldn’t have to worry about it for the rest of the week.

“Remember the gift has to twenty munny minimum or else me and Sora are gonna make you re-buy that gift!” Kairi stated, “anyways at least it’s Riku I got for the Kris Kringle thing, because Sora and I have known him since forever. But I do still wanna get something for Sora!”

“Hey Selphie, since you got Pence, I suggest buying him a new memory card for his camera or at least accessories for it,” Olette smiled. She and Pence have been best friends, along with Hayner and Roxas since the third grade. So she knew a lot about him.

“Yeah, okay I guess…” Selphie sighed.

“You got it easy Selphie; I don’t even know where to start with Roxas!” Naminé complained.

“Skateboard,” they all stated in unison.

“Skateboard?” Naminé gave them a puzzled face.

“Yeah, Roxas totally loves skateboards! He’s been complaining to us how much he’s been wanting one for some time now,” Olette giggled.

“Okay then, I guess I’ll buy him that. You guys can go ahead; I’ll meet you back at the hotel for lunch!” Naminé waved goodbye.

“Okay, bye!” they all waved her off. Naminé separated from the group to find herself a skateboard shop around town.

xxx xxx xxx

On the other side of the shopping district, Roxas, Sora and Riku were all searching aimlessly for their presents.

“So what should I get Kairi? I already bought Wakka an autographed Bliztball from the Besaid Aurochs,” Sora asked sighing.

“Why ask me what girls like? I don’t even know what to get Naminé!” Roxas complained putting his hands inside the pockets of his black winter jacket.

“For Kairi, I suggest a necklace or some kind of jewelry. As for Naminé, hmmm…Roxas you seem close to her. What does she like to do for fun?” Riku asked.

“Well…one time in art class Mr. Tsubasa did tell us to draw ourselves doing our favorite hobby. And I think she drew herself sketching something…” Roxas replied looking back at a few memories.

“That’s your answer. Buy her a new sketchbook with some pencil crayons, and to make it really special draw something on the first page. Believe me she’ll love it!” Riku grinned.

“I don’t know where you’re getting at, but that just might work. Thanks Riku!” Roxas smiled.

“Wow Riku, you sure know how to get girls the perfect present!” Sora said in awe.

“Just doin’ my job,” Riku smirked.

“Well anyways, I’m gonna find myself an art store. Meet you two later!” Roxas waved goodbye before running off.

As soon as he was out of earshot Riku grinned, “He’s soo into her!”

“Yup!” Sora nodded as the two walked away looking for their Kris Kringle presents.

xxx xxx xxx

As Roxas was walking around town, he suddenly stopped to look at a skateboard shop. He looked at the window to see the prices on a sign and sighed.

“Fifty munny for a skateboard? It used to be like twenty, why is it so expensive in this part of town! I’ll just get one when summer comes around…” Roxas pouted sadly as he walked away from the shop.

Roxas stuffed his hands in his pockets again and sighed before continuing for his search for the art shop. As he was walking by he bumped into someone causing both of them to fall on the ground.

“Oww! That hurt, what the big idea you-Roxas?” Naminé stood up brushing the snow off her pants, “No wonder, hmph!” she walked away angrily pass the boy, “He can forget about that skateboard!”

“Ookay…that was odd…” Roxas thought.

When he stood up from the snow covered ground, he saw something shiny that was covered by the snow where Naminé fell. Roxas picked up the small, shiny object.

“A yellow star-shaped keychain…did Naminé drop this? W-wait a minute didn’t I give one to my promise girl…” Roxas continued walking around town staring at the keychain deep in thought, “but, anyone could have bought it, it’s just a coincidence…but Naminé told me before that she moved away… she can’t be!”

xxx xxx xxx

Roxas soon found the art store and bought the gift for Naminé after his little reminiscence. When he got back to the hotel, he noticed the gang was all gloomy in the lobby room, but they were missing one person.

“Hey guys, where’s Naminé?” Roxas asked.

“She’s upstairs…” Kairi replied with a sigh.

“What happened?” he continued to question walking closer to the group.

“I don’t know…she just keeps on crying about something lost,” Olette answered sighing like Kairi.

“She’ll probably feel better in the morning,” Roxas shrugged.

“How can you be so mean!” Selphie exclaimed before stormingaway with the other two girls toward the elevator.

“Jeez Roxas, that was kinda mean,” Hayner stared at Roxas in shock.

“Well she’s always mean to me, so whatever.”

All the boys just sighed before going back upstairs towards their rooms.

xxx xxx xxx

The next morning everyone met at the lobby to go and find some breakfast. None of them really liked hotel breakfast food, so they always found places to eat in.

“Hey, is Naminé still depressed?” Pence asked.

“Yeah, she won’t tell me anything. All she does is look at me then continues crying. Naminé didn’t even eat dinner last night,” Olette replied.

“I’m getting worried…” Kairi added.

After hearing everything, Roxas began to feel guilty, “What could she be sad about?” Roxas turned to the others, “Hey guys, I’m gonna eat breakfast later. I kinda forgot something upstairs!” he lied. Roxas waved goodbye to everyone and went in the elevator.

“He didn’t forget anything did he?” Olette smiled.

“Nope,” Hayner smirked before he and Olette joined the others again.

xxx xxx xxx

Roxas walked up to the room where Naminé and Olette stayed and stood by the door.

“Okay, breathe…” Roxas mumbled to himself; he knocked on the door and began talking, “Hey Naminé, are you still sad? Or is it that you’re still mad at me about yesterday?”

Naminé didn’t say anything. Roxas got curious so he put his ear against the door; all he could hear was sobs coming from the other side. His heart began sinking lower that it was now.

“Naminé?” Roxas opened the door out of his own will.

He saw the fragile girl sobbing on her pillow. He closed the door behind him at sat down beside her on her bed, “Hey Naminé, tell me what’s wrong. You’re making feel guilty…” Roxas put his hand on her shoulder.

What Naminé did next shocked him. He began blushing furiously as the girl put her arms around shoulder and began crying on his chest.

“H-he hates me, I kn-know he does!” Naminé said between her sobs, “And y-you probably hate me t-too!”

Roxas didn’t really know how to react, “I don’t hate you! And I don’t think he hates you either. I mean why would he?” Roxas smiled.

“You’re lying to make me feel better…I l-lost it and he’s going to be mad at me!” She began crying more causing Roxas’ shirt to be really wet.

Roxas just put his arms around her. He was really dumb when it came down to girls, especially crying ones.

“Uhh… Naminé, what did you lose exactly?”

“M-my lucky charm…”

“Is that it? Then just go out and buy a new one to replace it.”

Naminé looked up at Roxas and her sapphire orbs contact with his azure ones. Her tearful stare quickly changed into a angry glare though.

“Huh?” Roxas gave her a puzzled look.

“You jerk!” she pushed him off the bed and began crying in her hands again.

“What was that for?” Roxas sat up straight on the floor.

“Just leave me alone. I’m already having enough trouble with you here as it is!” Naminé glare at him with tears streaming from her eyes.

When Roxas looked at her, she reminded him of the day when Namie was crying and left. Roxas sighed, “I-I’m sorry Naminé…”

“Just go away I said!” she yelled at him.

Roxas stood up, as he was about to go out the door her remembered something, “Wait, I-I think I know what you’re looking for,” Roxas took out a small star-shaped keychain out of his pocket and put it on Naminé’s hand.

“I-it’s my lucky charm!”

“Yeah…I thought it would be. Anyways see you later!” Roxas said putting his hand on the door knob.

“Wait!” Naminé called out.

“Huh?” When Roxas turned around the girl just hugged him, “Uhh…Naminé?” Roxas’ face began turning pink.

“Thanks a lot, for finding it. I wouldn’t know what I would’ve done if I didn’t,” Naminé looked up at the flustered boy and smiled, “Hey, don’t think of it that way!” she said letting go of him as she put her hands on her hips.

“Thinking of what? Anyways let’s go now; the others are waiting for us.”

“Others?”

“Yeah, I kinda ditched them saying I forgot something back in my room so I could see what was wrong with you,” Roxas smiled warmly to the confused Naminé.

“You know, you can be really nice sometimes,” Naminé laughed.

“Yes, I know I am!” he said sarcastically.

“Don’t push it!” she punched him in the arm playfully.

"Oh yeah, who is that guy that you were crying about? The one that you said that was probably gonna get mad at you?" Roxas asked.

"Someone really special I used to know," Naminé smiled warmly.

When Roxas saw Naminé smile he noticed something different about it. It seemed more radiant and beautiful than the rest. But Roxas knew the smile was only meant for that special person. It made him feel left out and kind of sad for some reason.

“Well, we better get going or else they might think something happened to us!” Roxas laughed.

“Yeah…” Naminé agreed. She had to admit, she really liked hanging out with Roxas when he wasn’t acting like complete jerk. Naminé quickly took Roxas’ hand and held it before he opened the door smiling. He didn’t really mind at all though, and smiled back.

When Roxas turned the door knob and pulled open the door, everyone (As in Sora, Kairi, Hayner, Olette, Wakka, Selphie Tidus, Riku and Pence) came falling toward the ground on top of each other. Naminé and Roxas quickly let go of each others hand and glared at everyone.

“What the hell were you guys doing?” Roxas continued to glare suspiciously.

“Uhh…that’s um…” Sora was looking for an answer as they all stood up.

“Uhh…we umm…came back with Olette to grab her stuff that she need right?” Hayner said nudging at the brunette.

“Y-yeah, they were! I forgot my extra munny!” Olette and the others began laughing nervously.

“And all of you came because?” Roxas said raising an eyebrow.

“B-because we wanted to get you and Naminé. R-right everyone?” Pence asked the others.

“Right!” They all said in unison.

“You guys are lame. Anyways, let’s just forget about all of this and eat. I’m starving!” Roxas laughed.

Naminé smiled; she was feeling a lot better now seeing all of her friends around her. They all continued on their way outside for breakfast.

“So Roxas…what did happen between you two?” Hayner smirked at the other blonde boy.

“Shut up!” Roxas glared as a blush crept on to his cheeks.

xxx xxx xxx

After eating breakfast, they all continued shopping for their gifts. When Roxas retrieved Naminé’s lucky charm she really wanted to give him much more than just any old skateboard.

“Umm…excuse me?” Naminé said getting the store clerk’s attention.

“Yes, how may I help you?” the older man asked.

“Can I have that deal with the design your own skateboard thing?” Naminé replied.

“Sure, all you need is a design, and then you can pick it up tomorrow.”

“Oh okay, umm…here,” Naminé took out a folded piece of paper out of her bag and handed it to him.

The man unfolded it and looked at it and smiled, “Wow, interesting design. All you have to do is pay seventy munny right now and we’ll do the job. If we don’t finish it by tomorrow, you can get your munny back guaranteed.”

“SEVENTY MUNNY! As in seven and a zero?” Naminé exclaimed. The man just nodded as if it always happened to him, “I guess it’s worth it…”

Naminé paid her munny and went out of the store. She sighed, but a soon a big smile spread across her face, “I hope he likes it…” she thought as she walked down the sidewalk to meet up with her friends.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
I need another chapter please.I also got a lot of people coming to read your fic and they're going to love it.No thank yous nessacy.hey do you want to be buddies?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back