• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Life- Full Heart101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
The Skater and the Artist-Full Heart101

Doing this on the count of a new member, Full Heart101, who didn't know how to post a thread.

Chapter 1: The New Life
The alarm started to go off,The Girl just ignored it,she wanted to sleep,just because of her new school. "Namine! Wake up!",her mother screamed,"Ok fine ,but my life is over!",she screamed back. She knew her life was over,she was going to have to get new friends,a new dream,and the whole cheerleading stuff was over,she was exhausted,not ready for this new life crap. Anyway she had to get ready for school.

Namine turned on her mixed CD,"If we were a movie",started playing. Namine started to get ready. First she got her light blue jeans,,then her hot pink Hollister tank-top,then she put on her American Eagle white jacket.She put her hair in her average style. That's when she realized,its time to go ,"Oh crap ,bye mom!".

Then she was at her new school,Twilight Town academy,home of the sharks. Her room was dorm 304 ,and this room was huge! She noticed how one side was all about the sharks ,and all about the horror movie posters.She thought her roommate might be very into the schools team. She opened the box full of her stuff. She had four friends from Summer Camp...Kairi ,Olette,Selphie, and Yuffie, she missed them a lot. She put their picture on the night table by her bed. She got her guitar stand and put it by her desk. Then she hooked up her laptop,and set up her sea shell collection,then put a few posters up. She finally set up her bed. She had oceanic sheets & bed spread, and put a canopy over her bed. Then she was done, she started to think it wont be that bad here, She is a sophomore.

A boy opened the door, "What the?!?!" , They were roommates! This boy was....was her roommate! He was so hot ,his spiky blonde hair, his sapphire blue eyes. He obviously got over it fast once he found out that she was the new girl.
Namine was the only girl who hadn't begged to be his roommate, actually Namine got a little mad when she found that out,but he was nice. His name was Roxas, he is a skateboarder and competes in competitions. Namine knew she was gonna LOVE it here!

Next Chapter: Popularity............To be continued!

Author's note: I'm thanking the series The Skater and The Artist,because I love everything about it,and I hope you'll will love this series,because it took me forever. This series has my own twist to it,and this time Namine sings,and also this series has High School Musical in it, yeah I told you that you would want to read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Full_Heart101

Ive been here before...Shooting stars are falling,
Chapter 2:The Skateboader,Roxas

It was Friday,and Roxas was skateboarding,of course ,he was showing off in front of the ladies. They gasped when he took off his shirt,because of the heat. Axel was skakeboarding with him,he was doing the stupid moves,"what a loon,he gonna fall in ,5,4,3,2....and",Roxas thought."Oww! Oh my god my butt! oww oww oww",Axel screamed."and one..",Roxas giggled.Well Roxas wanted to do a air glide,maybe add in a 360,he knew that would get all the ladies attension.He was almost gonna land it,until he got a glimpse of Namine in a bikini,with multi-colored spots.She was laying on the beach,and the best spot too.His face blurred,"Oh my god she's soohot!","Roxas watch out!",yelled Axel."What the!?!",Roxas fell into a sand castle,clumsy him."Jeez,why did I have to be attracted to such good looking girls!?!",he said."Because you're a straight typical high school guy",Axel said. Roxas's face bluured."Not again!",he thought as Namine walked up to him.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
thx alot u roc! wanna be buddies? becuz im going to need alot of help! lol!
sure, I'll be your buddy. i got nothin else to do and i'm on the computer every day, so just PM me if you need help posting a thread or basically any other problems.

Oh and welcome to KHI,

by the way, 2 more things. you can't recieve PMs for some reason/ i tried
And good update! I would like longer chapters, though

Last edited:

Full_Heart101

Remember when i said id like to thank the series The Skater and the artist? Heres the first chapter of the skater and the artist! I thought that dis deserves great reviews!

Chapter One: A New School, A New Friend, and A New Enemy
Summary: Naminé just transferred to a co-ed boarding school. Will love bloom for our little artist? Or will it be just an ordinary year? Roxas x Naminé, and Sora x Kairi. R&R!

Disclaimer: If I owned Kingdom Hearts Roxas would be with Naminé right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Beep! Beep! Beep!” the digital alarm went.
“I’m awake! I’m awake!” the blonde girl shot up from her bed and her reflexes slapped the alarm clock in the process.

“Naminé, get up your going to be late for checking into you new school!” her mother yelled.

“Five more minutes!” Naminé insisted pulling the white sheets over her head as she tried to go back to sleep.

Naminé’s mother pulled her blankets off of her causing Naminé to wake up again. “I’ll go! I’ll go!” Naminé slowly walked in the bathroom and did the usual morning routine; brush teeth, wash face, brush hair and change clothes.

When Naminé came out she was wearing a light blue dress (A/N: kind of like the one she wears in the video game but blue) with a white hooded sweater which she left unzipped. She also wore clean white socks that went up to her knees. Naminé wasn’t the type to dress really fancy, she didn’t like to wear make up or jewelry; she just wanted to keep as simple as possible so she wouldn’t stand out.

Before she went out of her room, Naminé ran back to her now empty looking dresser. A small star shaped charm was the only thing left on the dresser and Naminé took it and just gazed at it smiling. So many memories began running through Naminé’s head as she stared at the charm.

Flashback.

A four year old Naminé was playing in a small sandbox with a boy her age. From what Naminé recalled in her memories he had a messy dirty blonde hair, but she couldn’t remember his eyes.

“Hey Naminé since your leaving tomorrow, I thought I’d give you something,” as Naminé looked up at the boy he held out a star shaped charm.

“Wow! It’s so pretty!” Naminé exclaimed receiving the present from the boy. When Naminé commented the gift the little boy’s face started turning a light shade of pink.

“My mom told me to buy it for you, and either way yellow is your favorite color…” The boy started turning many shades of red.

“Aww! You’re so sweet! I love it! Thank you!” She suddenly hugged the boy and her cheeks started turning pink too.

“Uhhh…you’re welcome. Just don’t forget about me ‘kay?” The boy said as she let go of him.

“Don’t say it like that!” Naminé exclaimed.

“Huh?”

“We’re gonna meet each other again! Promise?”

“Promise!” The boy said a he smiled warmly to her.

End Flashback.

Naminé snapped out of her thoughts as she heard her mother calling. Naminé quickly stuffed her lucky charm in her pocket as she ran down the stairs. She put on her clean white tennis shoes as she ran out the door and went inside her parents’ bright red dodge caravan.

After an hour of driving and boredom for Naminé, they reached their destination: Twilight High Boarding School, the school Naminé was soon to attend as a sophomore. Naminé and her family had just moved back to Twilight Town a week ago. She used to live here until she was about four years old when she moved to Destiny Islands. Now Naminé is fifteen she has moved back to her hometown.

“Naminé let’s go to the office and check in, your father will put all your belongings in your dorm room, okay?”

“Okay,” Naminé agreed. As her father drove off she and her mother walked into the office to meet the principal.

xxx xxx xxx

“So Naminé, here’s your schedule and the keys to your dorm room. I hope you make new friends and enjoy in here at Twilight High,” the principal smiled.

Naminé nodded her head and took the items, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

Naminé walked out of the school building with her mother and looked at her, “I hope you don’t cause any trouble here okay,” Her mother said, “I’ll miss you, we’ll try to visit as much as we can,” her mom began walking towards the car as her dad drove in.

“I’ll miss you too, bye mom.” Naminé said as her mom walked away. She kept waving goodbye to her parents until the car was nowhere in sight.

Naminé sighed, ‘How am I going to survive?’ she asked herself.

She began walking around the school, and Naminé thought she would go and find her dorm room later. As she was giving herself a tour and peeking into the classes every now and then, Naminé started thinking.

‘Now that I’m in Twilight Town again, I wonder if I’ll find him…’ she thought. ‘Yeah right! He probably forgot! I mean, I can’t believe I actually forgot his name! But it was pretty far back…’

As she was lost in her own thoughts walking around, Naminé came across a corner in the hall way. When she was about to turn…BANG! She bumped into to someone knocking her back to reality.

“Owww…that hurt…” a voice said. Naminé looked up to see a blonde boy who looked about her age with messy and gravity defying hair. He was wearing the school uniform (A/N: for boys obviously) which consisted of a white golf shirt, navy blue pants, and a neck tie to match. But, what she noticed the most was his deep cerulean eyes. They reminded her of the ocean that seemed to go on forever at Destiny Islands.

The boy then stood up, “Hey are you alright? Sorry about that. Here let me help you up,” he gave his hand to help her up, but Naminé wasn’t the type to let these kind of things go, even with an apology.

“WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING NEXT TIME!” Naminé yelled, but not loud enough to interrupt the classes beside them. “Jeez… some people…” (A/N: very OOC for Naminé, I know…)

“Well SORRY for apologizing then! I was in a hurry!” he yelled back in the same manner.

“Still, that doesn’t give you any excuses to knock me down!”

“Like I said, I was in a hurry!”

“And like I said, WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!” Naminé snapped back.

The boy looked at his watch and had a panicking expression on his face, “Look, I don’t have time for this!” he pushed Naminé aside and ran past her. She watched as he ran away with an angry expression.

“Hmph! How rude!” Naminé huffed with her arms crossed.

xxx xxx xxx

Naminé was at the school and still continued walking around. As soon as the clock hit 3:00, the bell rang and mad rush of students passed by not noticing the blonde girl. When they were all gone Naminé felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see a smiling auburn haired girl with violet colored eyes.

“Hi! I’ve never seen you here before. Are you the new? By the way, I’m Kairi!” (A/N: So forward huh?)

“Yeah, I’m Naminé,” Naminé felt like she could trust Kairi, she really seemed like a nice person, “Umm…Kairi can you help me out? I’m kinda lost…” she admitted.

“Yeah, no problem! I can show you exactly where everything is.”

“Thanks a lot.”

“Well, first of all did you check in with the office?” Kairi asked.

“Yeah, I got my schedule and everything.”

“Oh, can I see!” Naminé took a folded piece of paper handed over. Kairi quickly scanned through the schedule and smiled, “Looks like I’m in your English, Science, History, and Gym class. For your Math you have Selphie and Tidus. And you have Roxas in all your classes! He’s kind of quiet, but he’s really nice once you get to know him.”

“Who are Roxas, Selphie, and Tidus?” Naminé asked.

“Oh, I’ll introduce you to them and the rest tomorrow!” Kairi replied, “How about I show you your dorm room, that’s in a different building.”

“Oh okay.” Naminé replied.

“Your dorm room number is 203, that’s easy to find.”

Kairi pointed things out before getting to the dormitory, like the cafeteria and the gymnasium. When they walked inside the building Naminé noticed both boys and girls inside.

“Hey Kairi, I thought boarding schools have separate dormitories for the girls and guys.”

“Yeah, but the boys' building burnt down because of a bad wire or something three months ago during class so no one got hurt. The girls’ dorm had a bunch of extra rooms so they decided they stay here until they raise money, so that’s probably gonna take forever. But don't worry all the boys' and girls' rooms are seperate,” Kairi laughed.

As they continued to walk around, they quickly found Naminé’s room. “Here it is, if you need some help my room number is 216 down the hall,” Kairi pointed out.

“Thanks a lot Kairi! See you tomorrow at school,” Naminé said as she entered in the room.

Inside she found all her bags and boxes on the floor. Naminé didn’t own too many things so it took her about an hour to put away most of her stuff in the closet and dresser. Afterward she looked out the window; the view was beautiful, especially the sunset. It reminded her of her childhood here in Twilight Town.

Naminé took out her sketchbook and pencil inside her backpack, which was beside the bed which she claimed as her own. She did an amazing quick sketch of the city, including the people she saw walking around it. Suddenly when Naminé was about to finish up, the door opened.

“What the?” a boy said dropping his bag and skateboard.

“Hey! What are you doing in my room!” Naminé yelled. She quickly recognized that the boy was the one from earlier in the morning.

“YOUR ROOM! This is my room!” the boy snapped back pointing at himself.

“Well I’m supposed to be here. See!” Naminé quickly showed him her papers. As the boy read the papers he ran his left hand through his messy hair in frustration.

“I was supposed to get my new roommate today…b-but you’re a girl!” he stated as he continued scratching his head.

“This cannot be happening to me!” Naminé said in frustration.

“This has to be a mistake! Let’s go to the principal and, I’m sure he can work this out.” he suggested pacing around the room.

“Alright, let’s go then.” Naminé said getting ready to walk out the room.

xxx xxx xxx

“B-but sir! You can’t be serious!” The boy exclaimed.

“I’m sorry, but your room is the only one available and it’s against the rules to have three to a room,” the principal stated firmly.

“But umm…principal Kiyoshi! Can’t you bend the rules a little?” Naminé asked.

“I would’ve, but there is not enough room for three students,” the principal replied.

“Fine…” Naminé and the boy said in defeat, and then they walked out the door.

As they reached the room they both sighed in disappointment.

“Of all the people, why am I stuck with you!” Naminé whined.

The boy just sighed again; he was too tired to even argue back anymore.

“I’m using the bathroom to change.” Naminé grabbed a few clothes in her closet and stepped in to the bathroom.

“Don’t come out until I’m done changing to ‘kay?” the boy said, loud enough for her to hear through the door.

“Ugh! Like I would!” Naminé said in disgust.

She wore pale blue pajamas with white polka dots. When Naminé opened the door slightly to go outside, her face became many shades of red. Naminé saw the guy shirtless. He had a good built, Naminé had to admit he was hot. Naminé closed the door quickly, but quietly so he wouldn’t hear.

“Oh my gosh!” she looked at herself in the mirror and her face was beet red. She tried to take away the memory by washing her face in cold water. “Bad Naminé, bad!”she thought. Naminé wasbrought back into reality when the boy called her out.

“You can come out now, I’m done.” When Naminé opened the door this time he was already going in his bed. He eyed her suspiciously when he saw her flushed face, by he decided to shrug it off.

Naminé closed the light and went in her bed, when she remembered something, “Oh yeah, I never got your name.”

“It’s Ro…” he was already going into deep sleep.

“I guess I have to figure out his name tomorrow,” Naminé thought as she went into a deep slumber.

Full_Heart101

Ok here is chapter 2!

Chapter Two: Class Introductions

End of Chapter one....
Naminé closed the light and went in her bed, when she remembered something, “Oh yeah, I never got your name.”
“It’s Ro…” he was already going into deep sleep.

“I guess I have to figure out his name tomorrow,” Naminé thought as she went into a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Naminé?” a little boy said.
“Yeah?” the little version of Naminé lifted her head to look at the boy’s face, but it was a blur when she saw him.

“You don’t remember me do you?” he asked with a sad expression.

“I do…your name is…is…” Naminé tried her hardest to remember, but the name wouldn’t come back to her.

“I knew it, you were going to break our promise…” the boy turned around and started walking away. Naminé tried running after him but she couldn’t catch up.

“Wait! I do remember, it’s-”

“Beep! Beep! Beep!” the alarm clock went off.

“Damn, I was just to find out too,” Naminé turned her head to read the time, “8:20…CRAP! I only have twenty minutes to get ready!”

She cleaned up and put on her school uniform which her parents bought for her a few weeks before she moved into Twilight High. It was a white blouse with a blue plaid skirt, and a matching navy blue tie. Her navy blue socks were right below her knees and she wore dark brown dress shoes. She grabbed her white back pack and ran to school.

When she got to her locker to grab her books she looked at her watch, “Okay I have seven minutes to get to class, good,” she thought. When she closed her locker she saw Kairi running up to her with two boys following behind.

One had chocolate brown hair with blue eyes; Naminé had to admit he was kind of cute, not hot, but kind of like when you see a puppy and you say ‘Aww…it’s so cute!’ kind of way. And the other boy was…

“YOU!” The blonde boy and Naminé yelled in unison, pointing at each other like in the movies.

“And here I thought I was going to get some relief at school,” the boy said sarcastically.

“Why you…” Naminé had her fist clenched and was about to burst until Kairi stepped in.

“So I guess you already met Roxas! This is Sora, they're cousins,” Kairi intervened hoping to stop the fight.

“Hi, so your Naminé right?” the brown haired boy cheerfully greeted.

“Yeah, at least your way nicer than this guy here,” Naminé said pointing at Roxas.

“I have a name you know!” Roxas yelled.

“What! You wanna start something!” Naminé snapped back.

“Uh, Sora! Help me out here!” Kairi said trying to hold down her new friend.

“Right! Roxas, you shouldn’t be fighting with a girl! And either way its five minutes till History class and Ms.Tsuyoshi will be really mad if you’re late again!” Sora exclaimed holding down his blonde cousin.

“Fine!” Roxas said as Sora let go.

“You too Naminé!” Kairi said.

“Fine!” Naminé did the same as they walking towards History class.

xxx xxx xxx

As the four students reached class Sora, Kairi, and Roxas took their seats, leaving Naminé at the door.

“Umm…” Naminé tried to get the teacher's attention at the door and soon got it.

“Hello there, I’m Ms.Tsuyoshi. You must be the new student.”

“Yes, I’m Naminé,” she said, Naminé was usually shy, but went crazy on people like Roxas. She had what you called a split personality.

“Nice to meet you,” Ms.Tsuyoshi smiled, “Class we have a new student, her name is Naminé. Please take the empty seat beside Roxas. He’s the one with the spiky blonde hair.”

“Oh, I know…” Naminé stated a bit darkly. As she was walking towards her seat, heard whispers and winks from the guys and glares from the girls. Naminé nervously sat at her assigned seat, “What is wrong with these people!” she thought.

Naminé felt someone nudge her from the side. She turned to see Kairi, “Hey!”

“Hehe, looks like female population of this class officially hate you!” Kairi whispered.

“Why? I didn’t do anything wrong, did I?” Naminé whispered back.

“Sitting beside Roxas is what you did. Haha!” Sora laughed from behind Kairi.

“What’s so great about sitting beside him?” Naminé said dryly.

“Hey!” Roxas interrupted.

“You see Roxas, Sora, Riku, Cloud, and Leon are proclaimed the hottest guys in the whole school from the girls,” Kairi laughed, “You could say Tidus and Hayner are too, but they’re more like second raters! Hehe.”

“Who are Riku, Cloud, Leon, Tidus and Hayner?” Naminé asked.

“Well Cloud and Leon are seniors and we don’t really interact with them,” Sora stated.

“The rest you’ll meet them at lunch, except for Tidus who you’ll see at next period in English,” Kairi added.

Naminé just nodded her head pretending she got every piece of information from the two, “This school is too confusing,” she thought.

“Class, please quiet down or else I’ll double the assignment tonight’s homework!” The teacher intervened. The class quickly shushed and listened to the lesson with a few whispers every now and then.

Class soon ended with a sigh of relief from every student in the class when the bell rang.

“Well, see you guys later at lunch!” Sora waved goodbye walking away from his group of friends.

“Bye Sora!” Kairi waved off too.

Naminé at this point could totally tell what was going on and at instinct decided to ask Roxas, “Do those two like each other or something?”

“Yeah, but they won’t admit it,” Roxas replied.

“I see…” Naminé said.

“Hey, what are you two talking about?” Kairi asked as she walked towards them.

“N-nothing!” the said in unison.

xxx xxx xxx

They soon reached English class where Naminé had to sit beside a brunette haired girl, “Hiya! I’m Selphie!”

“Oh, I’m Naminé. Kairi told me about you.”

“So your Kairi’s new buddy,” Selphie smiled.

“Hey who’s the new girl?” A blonde boy said butting in from behind Selphie.

“Naminé this is Tidus. Tidus meet Naminé!” Selphie said hyperly.

“Nice to meet new people!” Tidus said grabbing Naminé’s hand and shaking it kind of vigorously.

“Just ignore them, they’re always like this!” Kairi laughed. She was sitting beside Tidus.

“Yup! And I’m proud to be this way!” Selphie smiled and Tidus was nodding in agreement.

Naminé soon claimed that these two to be officially sugar high. Naminé had a pretty entertaining class except for the homework.

xxx xxx xxx

The bell rang signaling that it was third period. Tidus parted ways since it was geography class for him. The rest had Science, where Naminé had to introduce herself for the third time, but in this class she was allowed to sit beside anyone. The only spot left was in between some blonde guy and Roxas. Naminé sighed for the fact Roxas was there, but still sat at the spot.

“Hey new girl, I’m Seifer,” the boy introduced giving his hand, which Naminé took as a signal to shake his hand.

“Hi…I’m Naminé…” she said shaking his hand, Naminé had to admit there was something suspicious about this guy.

Roxas began mumbling a few words and glared at Seifer, who just smirked back. Naminé was confused by this gesture but she left it alone and listened to the rest of lesson.

The time quickly flied by and the bell rang signaling the students that it was lunch time.

Full_Heart101

ok here it is....

Chapter Three: Lunch Time!

“Finally! Lunch time!” Selphie jumped for joy.
“I have to put my books away first. I’ll meet you guys later,” Naminé said hugging her books.

“Me too,” Roxas stated already waving goodbye.

“I see…so you want to have some alone time with Naminé while were gone huh?” Selphie teased.

“WHAT?” Roxas yelled, with his cheeks turning a light shade of pink, “Can’t you see I actually have some books to put away!” he said holding his text books in front of Selphie’s face.

“Sure…I bet you got your books out on purpose,” Selphie smirked.

“Anyways,” Kairi laughed, “Meet you two at the cafeteria!” Kairi said walking away with Selphie.

As Naminé was walking towards her locker she noticed Roxas was following behind.

“Is your locker near mine too?” she asked sighing as if she already knew the answer.

“Apparently, yes it is.” Roxas answered in a sarcastic manner. Naminé just glared at him as she put away her belongings.

When Naminé was finished putting her books away, she noticedSeifer was leaning against a locker beside hers.

“Hey, Naminé watcha up to?” he asked smirking.

“Putting my books away…” she answered with a questioning look.

“So, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me,” he said trying to act all cool and what not.

Roxas pretended to put his things away as he ease dropped on the conversation and tried to glance every now and then to see the situation.

“Uhh…sorry but your not my type,” Naminé said walking away.

“C’mon this Friday,” he begged.

“Leave her alone!” Roxas interrupted, he couldn't take it anymore.

“Aww…Roxas likes her too?” Seifer cooed.

“Eeww…me, like her? My ass!” Roxas stated.

“Really, or is it that she doesn’t just like you?” Seifer teased.

“Yeah, I don’t like him,” Naminé stepped up.

“Haha!” Seifer laughed triumphantly.

“And I definitely hate you!” she continued pointing at Seifer.

“Burn!” Roxas laughed.

“I’ll get you both for this, believe me!” Seifer said darkly as he walked away.

xxx xxx xxx

Roxas and Naminé just walked togetherin silencetowards the cafeteria. Not like awkward silence kind of way, quiet like the when you just happen to go the same way with a stranger. When Naminé walked into the cafeteria, she was amazed. There were so many students, way more that her old school at least.

“Naminé! Roxas! Over here!” someone yelled. Naminé quickly recognized this at Selphie’s voice. Roxas and Naminé quickly got their horrific cafeteria food, and then walked to their friends’ table.

“Hey everyone, this is Naminé!” Kairi introduced.

“I’m Riku,” A long platinum colored hair boy greeted.

“Hayner,” another boy with light blonde hair like Naminé’s introduced.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Olette,”a polite girl with brunette hair said.

“I’m Pence,” a short chubby dark brown haired boy with a camera greeted.

“I’m Wakka!” a tall boy with orange hair that seemed to defy gravity called out from the back.

“And I know you already met Tidus, Selphie, Roxas, Kairi and me,” Sora smiled.

“Wow, that’s a lot of names to remember,” Naminé laughed.

“Don’t worry, you’ll remember them pretty quick,” Riku assured.

When Naminé sat down, she notice on the left side of the table was where her new guy friends sat and the girls sat on the right.

“Hey, do any of you know what’s going on between Roxas and Seifer?” Naminé asked.

“Oh, so you’ve already seen them two in their cat and dog mode?” Olette asked.

Naminé nodded, “I guess you could call it that.”

“Well, they’ve been like since forever,” Selphie laughed, “anyways, what happened between you and you know who in the hallway?”

“Huh? What?” Olette didn’t know what was happening.

“Roxas,” Kairi stated plainly.

“Oooh…something going on between you and Roxas or something?” Olette was now getting curious, “and how did you know Seifer anyway?’

“I see a love triangle!” Selphie teased while clapping her hands.

At this point Naminé turned from pink to red, “These people are crazy!” Naminé thought, “Yuck! Why would I like him anyways!” she said a little too loudly. Soon the boys started joining into the conversation.

“Huh? What? Naminé likes somebody?” Sora said dumbfounded.

“Yeah, she likes Roxas!” Selphie answered.

“WHAT!” Roxas and Naminé yelled in unison.

“Wow! Naminé already found someone on her first day!” Tidus teased.

“You people are nuts, I tell you!” Naminé’s face was turning redder by the minute.

“Do, you feel the same way Roxas? I mean Kairi and Selphie told us you two were alone together!” Riku was laughing his head off.

“W-what?” Roxas’ face was the same color as Naminé’s now.

“Aww…their such cute couple!” Hayner laughed.

“You too? So much for a friend!” Roxas yelled.

Roxas had to get out of this somehow, and then he just happened to blurt it out, “Sora and Kairi are going out!”

“WHAT!” everybody on their table said in unison, including Sora and Kairi.

“I’m so sorry Sora! But I had too…either way it’s pay back for what Kairi did to me here!” Roxas thought.

Now everyone was making fun of the two of them instead of the blondes.

“Roxas! I’ll kill you!” Sora yelled raising a fist.

Naminé and Roxas sighed in relief now that the tables had turned.

“Wow, seriously! I knew you two were going to be together!” Selphie squealed.

“Roxas was lying! Believe me!” Kairi yelled.

“You two are like the perfect couple!”Pence laughed.

“Sora, how come you didn’t tell your best friend of all people?” Riku pouted.

“I’m not going out with her, if I was then I’d be more proud of it wouldn’t I?” Sora snapped back.

“So you admitted! You really do like Kairi!” Wakka laughed.

“Ummm…uhhh…” Sora was lost for words; his pink face was now as red as a cherry.

“Sora, is this true?” Olette asked.

“This is gonna be a long day…” Naminé sighed as a faint smile appeared on her face.

Full_Heart101

Chapter 4:Roxie and Namine

The lunch bell had just rung and Roxas and Naminé were happy the torture had ended. As for Roxas’ punishment he got a one really hard punch on the arm from Sora.
Fourth period had just started and it was math class, and today’s lesson was on measurement; Naminé’s worst subject.

“Selphie, I don’t get any of this!” Naminé whispered.

“You think I do!” Selphie whispered back, “Ask Roxas, he probably might know a thing or two.”

“Me asking him! Are you crazy!” Naminé said a little too loudly causing a chain of shushes from the other students.

“How about I help you,” someone said from the left side of Naminé.

“Seifer, what do you want?” she asked dryly.

“Well, I know was a jerk at lunch. So I was thinking, can we please start over?” he begged with puppy dog eyes that only a few girls could resist.

“Fine! I need help with this anyway…” Naminé sighed in defeat rolling her eyes.

“Thank you!” Seifer smiled, “See, in this question you have to multiply x with the height before you calculate this, to get the solution,” he pointed out (A/N: I just made up something random because I suck at math! XD).

“Ohh…I see…” Naminé smiled, she finally was starting to understand it now.

From the back Roxas could see it all, “Grr…what am I getting so worked up for? Seifer can have her for all I care. She’s nothing like her…” he thought.

xxx xxx xxx

Soon the bell rang signaling the students to go to their next class. For Naminé it was gym class. She walked with Selphie towards the girls’ change room where she would change into her gym attire.

When Naminé finished changing, she was wearing a grey t-shirt with the school logo and black shorts that way were above her knees.

“Umm…do the shorts have to be this high?” Naminé complained.

“Yeah, I agree with Naminé,” Kairi saidin her attempt to make her shorts seem longer.

“Aww…I kind of like them, and they look great on you Namie!” Selphie smiled, twirling around.

“So my nickname is ‘Namie’ now?” Naminé questioned raising an eye brow.

“Don’t worry Roxas has a lot of nicknames too!” Kairi laughed, “Selphie and Yuffie always do this when they think your original name doesn’t suite you.”

“Who’s Yuffie?” Naminé asked.

“Yuffie’s a senior. She’s kind of like an older sister type to Roxas,” Kairi replied.

“And if you’re still wondering about the nicknames, I dubbed Roxas, BHK and Yuffie calls him Roxie!” Selphie smiled.

“Roxie?” Naminé thought she was going to die of laughter, until Kairi said they were going to get in trouble if they were late for Mr.Takeru’s class.

xxx xxx xxx

Gym class in Twilight High was co-ed and unfortunately for Naminé all her sophomore buddies were there and are probably going to make fun of her and Roxas one way or another.

“Okay class, cross country will be starting soon, so I want you to run laps around the football field until class is over,” The teacher yelled.

The class groaned and began running laps as soon as the teacher blew the whistle. When Naminé was running, she was with Kairi and Selphie, while her guy friends were up front (A/N: Roxas, Sora, and Tidus) .

“So Naminé, you never told us who you roommate was,” Kairi said looking at blonde girl.

“Yeah Namie, tell us!” Selphie asked.

“Can you please drop the nickname?” Naminé asked rolling her eyes.

“Fine, fine! Just tell us who it is though!” Selphie said.

“My roommate… it’s… umm…” Naminé stalled, “Think Naminé! Think! You’ll never live it down if they find out its Roxas!” she thought, “It’s a senior,” Naminé lied.

“Really? What’s her name?” Selphie asked.

“I-I don’t remember!” Naminé stuttered.

“That’s too bad,” Kairi pouted.

In front Roxas, Sora, and Tidus were having a similar conversation.

“So who is he?” Sora asked.

“If I say it’s Naminé, I know I’m never gonna live it down! That’s a fact!” Roxas thought, “Uh, it’s a new kid in ninth grade,” he lied, “These two are to stupid to asked for the details. Score 1 for Roxas!”

“Oh really?” Tidus wondered, “What’s his name?”

“DAMN!” he yelled at himself, “You probably don’t know him!” Roxas laughed nervously.

“Oh okay,” Sora said, with astill wondering look on his face. Roxas just sighed in relief.

Class ended with all the students lying down on the ground and panting for air, or leaning on a wall and panting for air.

xxx xxx xxx

Naminé quickly changed clothes and headed to her most favorite class ever; art (A/N: That’s my favorite subject too! XD).

She took her seat at the back of the class and sighed in relief, “Yes, one class with out him!”

Soon the door creeked open, “Hi?” Roxas greeted nervously at the front of the class.

“DAMN IT!” Naminé cussed silently in her thoughts.

“Mr.Hikari, late again! Please take the empty seat beside the new girl and don’t make anymore interruptions!” the teacher sighed.

Roxas took his seat and glared at Naminé along the way. Naminé complimented this gesture by doing the same.

“Okay class, for today’s lesson you must sketch yourself doing your favorite hobby,” the teacher instructed, “Begin!”

Naminé took the piece of paper in front of her and began to draw. It was starting to shape up in to a portrait of her drawing. The picture her drawing drew was an unfinished sketch of the boy in her childhood, but you couldn’t really notice it from a far.

Naminé was somewhat proud of what she drew. Since she finished early, she decided to peek over to see what Roxas was drawing. It was a picture of him skateboarding. Naminé to admit he was pretty good at sketching.

Roxas also finished early and decided to look over at Naminé’s sketch, “A picture of you drawing huh?”

“What! Got a problem with it Roxie?” Naminé for some reason took it as an insult.

“Hey! Who told you that?” Roxas yelled looking around.

“Mr.Hikari, please stop flirting and sit down quietly,” the teacher told. A few snickers and giggles could be heard across the room as Roxas’ cheeks began turning a light shade of pink.

xxx xxx xxx

School was over for the day and Naminé went over to her locker to grab some books for tonight’s homework, and boy did she have a lot of text books. When Naminé closed her locker, she suddenly bumped into someone.

“Sorry! Here let me help you!” a boy apologized.

Naminé didn’t really take notice to see who it was and continued to pick up her books, andshe accidentally touched the boy’s hand on the last book. Naminé’s began blushing, she looked up to see his face, “You…” she glared.

“At least hold off on the arguments until after I help you,” Roxas smiled.

Naminé didn’t know why, but she liked his smile, it seemed so familiar…

“Fine!” she agreed turning her face the other way so he wouldn't see her blushing.

xxx xxx xxx

Roxas suggested he would carry half her books so it would be easier for her. On the way to the dormitory, there was an awkward silence between them, but Roxas tried to break it.

“Soo…I was wondering…” he said as a blush crept on to his cheeks, “If we could, you know… start ov–” Roxas was cut off.

“Hey you love birds, wait up!” Olette yelled with Kairi and Selphie walking beside the brunette girl, causing Naminé and Roxas to jump a little.

Naminé quickly looked at Roxas, “Quick! Gimme my books and get to the room before I do, so they don’t suspect anything!” Roxas gave a quick nod and handed her books over before running off.

“Hey Naminé, wasn’t that Roxas just now?” Selphie wondered as the three girls caught up to her.

“NO! I-I mean, no way he would wanna walk with me! I mean the guy’s a complete dope!” Naminé lied nervously.

“Oh okay. Hey, I got an idea! Why don’t we see Naminé’s room?” Selphie leaped.

“Yeah!” Kairi and Olette agreed running off.

“No, you can’t-” but the other girls were already to far ahead to hear Naminé.

xxx xxx xxx

When they got to the room Naminé tried to make excuses.

“But the room’s messy!”

“You should see Sora and Hayner’s room if you want messy!” Kairi laughed.

“Fine!” Naminé gave up, “HEAR THAT, WE'RE GOING INSIDE THE ROOM!” she yelled.

Inside Roxas was panicking to find a hiding place. He could jump out the window, but they were in the fifth floor. “Crap! Where am I gonna hide!” Roxas thought.

“WE ARE OPENING THE DOOR NOW!” Naminé yelled, “I hope you found a hiding place or were screwed!”

Roxas chose a random hiding place and literally jumped the closet. When Naminé went in she began frantically looking around the place to make sure Roxas was well hidden. Naminé opened her closet to see Roxas there waving at her.

“What are you doing here! Couldn’t you hide in your own closet!” she whispered fiercely. Roxas was about to answer until Selphie began talking.

“Naminé, are you okay?” Selphie asked raising an eye brow.

Naminé quickly closed the closet, “Oww!” Roxas yelped.

“What was that?” Kairi asked, looking around.

“Umm…Oww! I kind of closed the closet on my finger! Don’t worry, I’m okay!” Naminé laughed nervously pretending her finger was injured.

“Well anyways, come shopping with us in the mall at Friday!” Olette said.

“Sure! Okay, bye! I’m busy so see you tomorrow!” Naminé shoved her friends out the door and sighed, “That was too close…”

“Tell me about it!” Roxas laughed as he was trying to untangle himself from the clothes and bags.

Naminé fell on her bed and began laughing along with Roxas.

Full_Heart101

Chapter Five: Dance Dance Revolution

The bell rang signaling the students that school was over for the week. It was Friday, the day when all your stress would be relieved until Monday came again...sadly.
“So, what time do we meet?” Naminé asked.

“4:00 at the school gates. Olette will be the one driving,” Kairi replied.

So the four girls waved goodbye to each other and parted ways until later on.

xxx xxx xxx

In the dormitory, Naminé noticed Roxas’ bag was there but he wasn’t.

“His bag is here, so where could he be? Oh well, not my problem.” she thought.

Naminé looked in her closet and picked out some clothes and went to the bathroom to change. When she came out she was wearing a dark blue t-shirt that said wave over a white sweater (A/N: Naminé's name means wave so I thought why not have that written on her shirt XP). She also wore a white skirt that went right above her knees and dark blue socks to match.

She went to her dresser and took out her star shaped good luck charm. “I could never forget this!” Naminé smiled as she put the item away in her white side bag that she wore. She quickly glanced at the clock which read 3:50 before putting on her shoes and running out the door.

xxx xxx xxx

Naminé quickly spotted her friends and waved as she ran towards them. They waved back and quickly greeted each other before getting in the car and driving towards the mall.

When they reached their destination point Selphie was already jumping around, “Let’s go to Blue Notes first!” Selphie squealed. They all agreed as the followed the hyper brown haired girl.

“How can she be like that?” Naminé asked watching the girl jump from place to place as they walked towards the store.

“This is what you call the after math of eating anything that contains trace amounts of sugar…” Kairi sighed as she watched Selphie earn attention from the people's attentionin the surrounding area.

When the girls got to the store they all bought a t-shirts that were on sale while Selphie bought like a truckload.

“Selphie, don’t just grab anything you see! You won’t have enough money left for the other stores. And were not lending you money again, because you haven’t paid us back yet!” Olette warned.

“Fine, fine!” Selphie began putting away a few clothes before she paid.

xxx xxx xxx

The four girls went through many stores and other little accessory shops. When they got to American Eagle Outfitters, Naminé decided to sit this one out because she was too tired from walking.

“We’ll meet you later outside!” Kairi waved goodbye.

“Yeah, okay,” Naminé said doing the same.

Naminé sat down on a bench, but soon got even more tired of waiting for the three and decided to walk around. She soon decided to buy herself ice cream or a popsicle while she waited for her friends to be done because she knew they were going to take forever like in the last few stores they went through.

As she was trying to find the nearest ice cream parlor, she noticed someone ahead who looked very familiar.

“Roxas?” she called out.

The guy turned around and did the same, “Naminé?”

“What are you doing here?” the two said in unison.

“Well, I just got out of a repair shop to pick up my skateboard,” he showed her.

“I’m shopping with Kairi, Selphie, and Olette,”

“Oh, so where are they then?”

“Uhh…I got kinda tired of Selphie dragging us around from store to store, so I decided to buy some ice cream or something while I waited,”

“I see… hey want some popsicles? There’s this really awesome flavor you gotta try, my treat!” Roxas smiled.

“If it means you paying, I’m in!” Naminé agreed.

Naminé didn’t know why but Roxas was a lot nicer today. Maybe it was because she didn’t have any arguments with the blonde earlier. Naminé just shrugged it off and continued walking beside Roxas.

When they both reached the ice cream parlor Roxas began ordering.

“Two Sea Salt Ice please!” Roxas said. The girl who worked there handed them the popsicles and Roxas paid.

“Wow! Sea Salt Ice, I haven’t eaten one since I was four!” Naminé gasped childishly.

“So you’ve been here before? Because Sea Salt Ice is Twilight Town’s specialty and they only sell it at the stores here,” Roxas asked as the two took a they took a seat together at a near by table.

“Been here,” Naminé laughed, “I used to live here until I moved. But now my family wanted to come back so here I am again!” she said as she took another lick at the ice cream bar.

“That’s cool!” Roxas smiled.

Naminé and Roxas were finally having a decent conversation that didn’t include and screaming and yelling for once, until they were interrupted by someone calling them out.

“Hey Naminé were looking all over for y-…I see… so you were having some quality time with BHK huh?” Selphie’s grin grew wider.

“No! I just happened to see him, and he suggested buying some ice cream for me that’s all!” Naminé snapped back.

“That’s all? Looks like a date to me!” Selphie continued to tease.

“We’re not dating! It was a coincidence!” Naminé argued back.

“Hey what’s happening?” Olette asked as they finally caught up to the quick Selphie.

“They’re on a date! Aren’t they cute?” Selphie squealed pointing at the blondes.

“WE ARE NOT, I repeat, NOT ON A DATE!” Roxas yelled causing their group to get kicked out of the shop.

xxx xxx xxx

“See, it’s all your fault Selphie!” Naminé accused pointing at the brunette.

“Well it’s not my fault I caught you two lovebirds on your date!” Selphie joked.

“WE WERE NOT ON A DATE!” Roxas and Naminé yelled in unison.

“Okay, okay! But you two look just as good as a couple as Sora and Kairi…” Selphie laughed.

“I told you I don’t like Sora!” Kairi blushed.

“Fine! But I still get to make fun of Hayner and Olette, right?” Selphie grinned.

“How do you know all of this!” they allyelled at the same time.

“Hehe…just some rumors I heard going on lately…” they all just shook their heads side to side.

“Hey guy! Look, it’s an arcade!” Olette pointed out.

“Yeah, let’s play DDR!” Selphie leaped for joy.

“What’s DDR?” Naminé asked.

“You never heard of Dance Dance Revolution?” they all gasped in horror, including Roxas.

“Naminé, you seriously gotta get out more…” Kairi sighed.

“Or at least play more video games,” Roxas added.

“Oh well, let’s get inside already! We’ll show you how to play, don’t worry!” Selphie assured before running in.

When they got inside, they saw all their friends; Sora, Riku, Tidus, Hayner, Pence, and Wakka.

“Hey guys, how did you get here?” Roxas asked.

“Well, me, Riku, Hayner and Pence decided to go and check out knew video games and we just met Tidus and Wakka when we went in the arcade,” Sora replied.

“Small world huh?” Pence laughed.

"Why didn't you invite me?" Roxas pouted.

"You said you were getting your skateboard fixed," Hayner replied.

“Enough small talk, we have to show Naminé how cool it is to play DDR!” Selphie said waving her arms like it was the end of the world.

“Alright! I am so gonna kick you your butt this time Tidus!” Hayner smirked.

“Suure...that’s what you said last week when we play at the mall…” Tidus said with an over inflated ego.

“Whatever, all I know is I’m playing first!” Olette said hopping on the pad.

“Me too!” Selphie went on the other one.

“Standard or heavy?” Olette askedknowing the answer.

“Heavy!” Selphie jumped up and down.

The two girls danced to the song Speed over Beethoven. Olette got a score of B while Selphie’s hyperness got her an A, but was soon defeated by Hayner in the song Cartoon Heroes. Kairi and Sora dance to the song ‘Look at Us’ in Challenge mode, causing the others to begin giggling in the background for song Kairi and Sora said they randomly chose.

They all had fun playing with Naminé still watching them because she said she wasn’t ready yet. Soon it was down to the best two; Sora and Roxas.

“Heavy and the song is Sakura! Loser has to cough up twenty munny!” Sora smirked with his arms crossed.

“You’re on!” Roxas smirked back.

They two played intensely, getting mostly perfects and hardly any boos, but in the end Roxas was victorious (A/N: Descriptive wasn't it? XD).

“Yeah! I’m the DDR master! Now pay up Sora,” Roxas smiled triumphantly.

“Fine…jeez…” Sora took out his wallet and handed a twenty munny bill to his cousin.

“Hey, umm…can I play now I’m kinda getting bored just watching you all play…” Naminé asked.

“Sure, it’s fun!” Sora got of the machine giving Naminé a turn.

“Okay, what song?” Roxas asked.

“Uhh…how about that Paranoia survivor Max 290 song,” she replied looking at the red colored words.

“Suure…whatever you say…” Roxas said already knowing the difficulty of the song.

“Okay then,” Naminé pressed the button to start the game.

“Naminé! You forgot to change the mode to beginner!” Selphie yelled out.

“There’s a mode!” Naminé said in shock.

“Oh well, you can choose another songwhen you loose,” Kairi tried to assure.

“No, I’ll still try,” Naminé said with a bit of determination.

“Don’t worry, I’ll go easy on you,” Roxas said, but those words were soon forgotten when he saw a rainbow flashing on Naminé’s side of the screen.

“This is fun!” Naminé said still looking at the arrows on the screen. Roxas just glared at the screen and began mumbling something to himself.

Naminé of course ended up being dominant over the now shameful skater.

“Go Naminé!” the girls cheered.

“You got beat by a girl!” Tidus began laughing at Roxas.

“So much for a ‘DDR master!’” Sora mocked.

“Shut up, I went easy on her!” Roxas yelled.

“Yeah, I bet it’s because he wants another date with Naminé…” Selphie teased.

“WE WERE NOT ON A DATE!” Naminé and Roxas yelled in unison.

“They were on a date!” Hayner said trying to hold his laugh but he couldn't take it anymore. Roxas just whacked his best friend on the head.

“You guys are so mean…” Naminé just glared at all of them.

Full_Heart101

Chapter Six: A Passing Dream

A few weeks had soon past and it was the last day of October. Naminé had gotten close to all of her new group of friends. Everyone in the group except him; Roxas. Sure they had finally toned down on the arguments, but he was still annoying for Naminé and the same seemed to go for him. It was practically a daily routine now.
xxx xxx xxx

It was after school and Naminé and Olette decided to hang out in Kairi and Selphie’s room.

“I can’t believe tonight’s the Halloween Dance, and I still can’t choose what my costume will be!” Olette sighed.

Every year Twilight High had an annual Halloween Masquerade Dance. You had to make sure you hid your identity well because at eight o’clock you were finally allowed to reveal it. It was really interesting and exciting if you wanted to find out who your friends were.

“Well, I’m going to be a vampire,” Selphie said trying to make her voice as creepy as possible; everyone just had one of those anime sweat drops though.

“I guess I could be a wizard, I do have a matching purple mask that covers my eyes for it,” Olette decided.

“That’s cool, I think I’ll be an angel,” Kairi smiled, “What are you going to be Naminé?”

“I don’t know. I probably won’t go anyways because I hate dances, they're so boring!” Naminé said with an emotionless expression.

“What? Why not?” They all asked in unison.

“I just said 1) I hate dances. 2) I don’t have a costume. 3) What’s the point if you hate dancing?” Naminé replied.

“B-but it’s like one of the biggest events of the year!” Selphie said in disbelief.

“I told you even if I want to go, which I don’t, I don’t have a costume,” Naminé simply said.

“Pfft. I doubt that, let’s go closet hunting then!” Kairi squealed, "It's too late too go to the mall anyways." She took Naminé’s hand and dragged her into her dorm room with the others following behind.

xxx xxx xxx

Inside Naminé’s room, Kairi, Selphie, and Olette were rummaging through her closet, while Naminé herself was just sitting on her bed giving them a questioning look.

“What are you guys doing, you’re messing up my stuff!” Naminé exclaimed.

“Here! I knew you had to have at least one!” Kairi jumped for joy.

In her hands Kairi was holding out a beautiful white dress, which had a light hue of blue. On the skirt part of the dress was sequins that looked like tiny little crystals that were sewed into small flowers at the ends. For the straps it was two on each side, the dress actually looked like you’d wear it at a fancy ball or something.

“Wow, I never knew I owned that dress. So what about it?” Naminé said sarcastically while arching an eyebrow.

“What do you mean ‘what about it’? You’re gonna wear it obviously!” Kairi said in a mater-a-fact kind of tone.

“You’re not making me wear a dress!” Naminé protested.

“But I have the perfect mask for you!” Kairi pouted.

“C’mon Naminé, it’s either dress up as a princess or I’ll spread rumors that you and Roxas are going out!” Selphie black mailed.

“Fine!” Naminé said crossing her arms like a child.

Just then they heard a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it,” Naminé sighed, when she opened the door though, she saw Roxas on the other side.

“Is this a bad time?” He asked.

She closed the door really quickly again, “Uhhh…I’ll be right back…” she laughed nervously and went outside closing the door behind her.

“What are you doing here!” Naminé said demanding for an answer.

“Well, this is my room too!” Roxas replied.

“Well, you can’t go in now.”

“Why not?”

“They’ve gone mental, and they wanna pick out a costume for me,” Naminé blushed from the embarrassment.

“Who’s they?”

“Just Kairi, Selphie, and Olette.” Naminé sighed, “Now go somewhere else, like Sora’s room and hang out there for a while. I don’t want them to know we’re rooming together. Who knows how much commotion that will cause with our friends and your fan girls? Now go okay, bye!” She demanded pushing Roxas towards the direction of Hayner and Sora’s room, and then went back inside their room.

“Jeez…talk about bossy…” Roxas muttered as he continued walking around.

Inside the room Kairi was asking who the person was at the door.

“Some guy, he knocked at the wrong door and I told him to go somewhere else,” Naminé replied as if it was nothing.

“Okay then!” Selphie said going back to fixing up the dress.

xxx xxx xxx

Roxas opened the door to see all his guy friends already wearing costumes.

“Hey Roxas, we were just about to call you!” Riku said waving his hand as if to say hello.

“I’m kinda glad you didn’t…” Roxas thought thinking they were all dorky looking, “And what are you supposed to be?” He said pointing at Hayner, Riku and Sora’s matching costumes.

“We are, the Three Musketeers!” Sora said dramatically and doing some weird stance with Riku and Hayner.

“Riight…” Roxas said sitting on one of the beds.

“Me and Wakka are going to be the living dead, a.k.a zombies,” Tidus said proudly.

“I’m going to just film everyone so I don’t need a costume like you guys to attend,” Pence laughed, he was in the journalism/newspaper club so he had to film almost every event for the school.

“What are you going to be?” Wakka asked.

“I don’t know, a vampire?” Roxas shrugged.

“No, almost half the population this year is going to be that, or either cosplay a Final Fantasy character or something,” Riku stated.

“How about a prince? It’s so not original that no one would bother dressing up as that!” Sora suggested.

“I think I know the real reason why they won’t,” Roxas shivered at the thought.

“C’mon Roxas, I bet your princess will be waiting for you at the dance!” Tidus grinned and exaggerated the word princess.

“Yeah Roxas, and I knew you would forget about buying a costume so I went out and bought you one!” Sora said showing the outfit hanging in his closet door.

“Fine, but I’m only in it for the cheap food!” Roxas crossed his arms.

“That’s the spirit!” Hayner said giving his buddy a thumbs up.

xxx xxx xxx

It was six o’clock and the girls were still putting on their finishing touches before the dance. Kairi and Olette put on masked that covered their eyes so you wouldn’t recognize them as easily. Selphie didn’t bother with that, she just put on and over load of face powder so you would really pale like a real vampire.

“Naminé, come out of the bathroom already we wanna go soon!” Selphie whined pounding on the bathroom door.

“Okay, jeez…” when Naminé came out all three girls stared in awe.

“You look awesome!” Selphie squealed.

“Give me a break for once and hand over that mask so know one will know it’s me!” Naminé said threateningly.

Kairi gave the white mask that matched perfectly. Selphie told her to leave her hair down and put on a crystal necklace that she owned, and also not where any make up or it would destroy her whole look.

Naminé was practically just listening to everything they said and nodded before going to the dance which was at a different building nearthe dormthat the school rented out.

xxx xxx xxx

“I wonder where the girls are,” Sora wondered. The guys were already at the dance and were just waiting to see where the girls in the group were.

“What, you wanna dance with Kairi?” Riku grinned.

“Of course I-hey! You tricked me!” Sora blushed. The boys started laughing their heads of at Sora.

“Hey guys, I’m going to get a drink, see ya later,” Roxas waved goodbye and started walking away. The guys just nodded and continued teasing Sora.

When Roxas left though, four girls entered the doors. The boys all quickly recognized them from their hair colors, well everyone with exception for Sora.

“Wow! Who’s the angel?” Sora blushed staring in awe.

“Are that stupid?” Riku asked.

“Hey guys! Hi Sora!” Kairi ran up to them.

“Do I know you?” Sora asked.

“Hello! I’m the only one in the school with this kind of red hair!” Kairi raised an eyebrow.

“Umm…sorry, not ringing any bells here,” Sora laughed nervously.

Kairi tried giving him a few more hints but it didn’t work, “Ugh, you bum!” Kairihit him on the head playfully, “Oh well, we aren’t supposed to reveal who we are until eight, so let’s dance!” She grabbed Sora’s hand who was blushing furiously now and dragged him to the dance floor.

“Aww…their so adorable!” Selphie squealed.

“I’m gonna get a drink, okay?” Naminé waved goodbye.

“Wait, let me co-” Selphie was cut off because Tidus and Wakka quickly shushed her.

When Naminé was out of earshot they both let go of Selphie.

“What was that for?” Selphie yelled.

“Roxas also went for a drink, so we just wanna see what happens,” Tidus grinned, all the guys nodded.

“Ooh! Good one!” Selphie giggled.

xxx xxx xxx

At the food table someone bumped into Naminé.

“Sorry about that Princess…” the guy held his hand to help her up.

Naminé didn’t bother taking it, and stood up by herself, “PRINCESS! I’m not a prin- riight…the dress, stupid friends…” Naminé mumbled that last two words.

“Haha, sounds like you have some pretty bossy friends too,” Roxas laughed.

Naminé wasn’t really paying attention though. She was lost in his blue orbs, but she didn’t recognize him. He was wearing a mask and a prince costume, but she liked the way his blonde hair was still spiky even though he was in a such a formal outfit.

“Huh? What was that again?” Naminé laughed, being a little embarrassed.

“How about I get you some fruit punch?” Roxas smiled.

He never really paid attention to who she was, and either way he couldn’t quite put his finger on it on what her identity was. He felt so attracted to her; she looked like a porcelain doll in her dress. And her laugh was so adorable to him.

After Naminé finished her drink, she quickly disposed of her cup and decided to follow this mysterious prince. But little did the lovebirds know that their friends were eaves dropping on them.

“They're so cute!” Selphie squealed.

“That’s what you say about every couple you know!” Pence pointed out while video taping the two.

They’re so oblivious!” Sora laughed, but everyone just stared at him giving a what-a-dimwit kind of look, “What!”

“Never mind! Jeez, where are they now? I think we lost track of them,” Kairi sighed.

xxx xxx xxx

Soon a slow dance song began to play, it was Passion: After the Battle by Utada Hikaru (A/N: I thought I’d use her KH2 song because Simple and Clean is kind of over used, don’t you think? No offense to you writers who have used it though for your dance chapters! XD).

Roxas tapped on Naminé’s shoulder, “Wanna dance?” He held out his hand towards her smiling.

“Okay,” Naminé blushed taking his hand.

The two slow danced gracefully on the dance floor. Naminé just kept staring at him, it felt like a dream or something that came out of a fairy tale book or something. She loved the feeling of him close by; it felt so natural being with him. When it was half way through the song Naminé wasbrought back to reality.

“Hey, why don’t we go outside? It’s kinda getting stuffy in here with all the people,” Roxas suggested letting go of her petite figure.

“Sure, okay,” she agreed holding his hand all the way outside.

xxx xxx xxx

Outside the two sat on a bench under a huge cherry blossom tree. It was quiet outside compared to the booming music inside the building, but you could still hear the faint sound of music coming from within.

“The stars are so pretty,” Naminé smiled, looking at the twinkling lights above.

Roxas just stared at her; he was so captivated by everything about her. The way she talked, the way she looked. Roxas just sighed. Naminé felt his eyes on her and turned to look at him. Roxas was totally captured by her sapphire eyes.

“May I ask what you’re looking at prince?” Naminé giggled at the fact she tried to act all sophisticated.

“You just look so familiar some how…” Roxas blushed.

“I know what you mean…”

They both started moving in closer. They were about an inch apart before their lips would have touched, but then…

“Hey guys!” Selphie yelled interrupting the two.

“Selphie?” Roxas and Naminé said in unison surprised to see their friend, “Wait, you know her?”

“C’mon, no time to waste! The teachers are supposed to announce something!” Selphie took Naminé’s hand and dragged her towards the building.

"That girl looks so much like her, despite the blue eyes though..." Roxas thought.

“Wait, I never got your…” Naminé yelled, “…name.” the boy was already lost in the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back