• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Cast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHplaya

So, who do you you think will voicing the rest of the organization in RE: CoM (English Version)? Plus, how are they gonna make Sora sound younger then he did in KH2?:confused:

axelsgirlfriend8

hmm, that's a tough one. here's my cast:

Marluxia: idk, for a while I thought Scar's (from The Lion King) voice actor would sound kinda cool (then i started thinking that would be too old. Dx lol) so now I think Jonathan Frakes would be good, he's just gotta sound a little more sly and evil. xD lol.

Larxene: either Cree Summer or Lacy Chabert. Cree Summer has the perfect Larxene laugh though. lol.

Vexen: i'm betting the same guy that does Hojo in the English dub of FF7: Dirge Of Cerberus is going to be Vexen cause Vexen and Hojo are played by the same voice actor in Japan (kinda like with Axel/Reno. ^^)

Zexion: i'd want Zuko's voice actor to play Zexie cause i think he has an evil/sly enough voice for him! x3 lol.

Lexeaus: strangely enough i'd want Vin Diesel to be him. xD Clancy Brown would be awesome too. ^^

Axel: hehe...i already KNOW who Axel's gonna be and I can't wait. Cha-Ching! xD lol.

Now the whole issue on Sora/Haley, I watched something on Youtube about how Hayden (Kairi) voiced for Kairi. She had said that they told her to sound more "princess-y" or basically in a higher tone. So i think Haley could pull off making his voice higher just on his own, he's a good enough actor i think to do it. ^^

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Marluxia: I want SO badly, for Gin Ichimaru from Bleach's voice actor to be Marluxia's. I don't know why, I can just PICTURE IT PERFECTLY!! XD He's the only one I'm confused about. I don't know who they would choose for him.

Larxene: I didn't like Cree Summers. The voice... meeh. I want Annice Moriarty of Kappa Mikey (Lily's VA) to be hers. Now THAT voice, is completely fitting.
The highpitched voice, and the laugh. It's YES.

Vexen: Hojo's voice actor, yes.

Zexion: Hmm... He, I'm not sure of either. I want a mono-toned, evil but sense of humor voice. Someone EMO. XD So yeah. I just want a good voice for him.
Any Disney stars, I kill. D<

Lexaeus: The terminator. XDD I just want someone with a reeaaalll deep voice for him. XD

And of course, for Axel. >3

A

Azrael

Vexen needs to be voiced by Eiding Hojo's English VA

Light's English dub (death note) would be perfect for Zexion

axelsgirlfriend8

Gin Ichimaru would VERRY interesting for Marluxia, never thought of him for the pick. xD

Hmm, I'll have to see what she sounds like. ^^'' lol. The reason I chose Cree (and Jonathan and Clancy) is from this video:
YouTube - A.N.T If The Nobodies in KH: RE COM had english voices
Cree just sounded PERFECT for it to me at the moment. xD lol.

I'm gonna start betting on Hojo's voice actor right now. xD lol. I just gotta learn his name first. >.<'' lol. xD

Yeah, Zexie is pretty hard to decide too (it's between Marlie, Larxie, and Zexie. >.<''). I hope they won't make him too mono-toned or too evil sounding, that would just kill it for me. Dx lol. Hmm...Light Yagami for Zexie...another interesting one. Nice job! :thumbsup: That'd be kinda coolio too! x3 lol.

omg, YESH! Ze Tearmanator!! xD lol, spelt it on propose. xD

*sigh dreamily* I'm going to grow little wings and fly to Heaven at the sound of Axel's voice in the game. xD lol.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I say for Zexion I would say the person that did Graar's Voice, because the person did Zexion's voice in jap is the same person that did Graar too.
Vexen I would have to say the one who did Hojo's Voice, but can he do an evil laugh though.
The other's I can't think for yet I'm not vere good picking VA.

alykins

I really want Josh Ramsay to voice Marluxia. I don't know why. xDD Maybe so he could just break out in song. [but we all know thats never gonna happen, and neither is ANY chance of Joshyy voicing Mar-Mar]

Idk any good voice acters/actresses for anything so that all I'm gonna say.

[Josh Ramsays speaking voice sounds all gay and loveable, yet annoying. Maybe thats why I wanted it...]

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Zexion should be voiced by Sam Riegel
Marluxia by Jack DeMita
Larxene by Colleen O'Shaughnessey
Vexen by Robbie Rist
Lexaeus by David Lodge

Oh yeah :thumbup:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Marluxia = Paul Dobson (Naraku from Inuyasha)
Larxene = Tara Platt (Tamari from Naruto)
Lexaeus = Josh Martin (Fat Buu from DBZ lol)
Vexen = Paul A. Eiding (Hojo from FF7)
Zexion = Steve Staley (Neji from Naruto)

It'd be a Great Cast if I do say so myself

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Haley Joel Osment could easily change his voice. That's all he's been doin is voice acting. He was in IGPX and a Disney movie that went straight to DVD(i think he played a little boy in Hunchback of Notre Dame 2) and other stuff. He did a good job as the little boy(i watched some of it on Toon Disney once.) so there's no need to worry. I'm worried about David Gahlleger(Riku) cuz i think the first Kingdom Hearts was the first time he ever did voice acting. He was good at it too, but i don't know how he'll do in RE: Com. BUt i'm sure he'll do fine...i hope

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
EDIT: my memory's bad; i forgot i already posted in here.

I think that Tara Platt would make an excellent Larxene, although I don't know what her laugh sounds like.

Master Riku 789

Marluxia - Not sure, but someone who is young but has a deep voice but not to deep.

Vexen - Hojo's voice actor

Larxene - No idea but it better be sadistic

Zexion - The guy who voices Gara in naruto would be good.

Lexeaus - The Govenator LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back