• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*~The Never Melting Ice~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
OOC- Why do some people always put on the theme songs and quptes and all the extra stuff? There was one Rper on another forum who didn't stick to the template nearly at all. I mean why the hell do u need a weapon or magic in a romance RP!?

sallyji22

Website
OOC- Anyways everybody hold on the OOC posts now! We'll have a million pages before the RP even begins! 0.o I'm planning on beginning the RP sometime tommorow or the day after. Check back then please, unless you're Roya|e or broken.wings who still hasn't posted their template yet.

Royale

manic
Template:

Name- Kaito Yukiga

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Appearance-

Personality- Kaito is a logical, original, creative thinker. He never likes to lose; and well, due to that fact, he always tries his best at everything. Kaito is basically quiet, and reserved, hard to get to know well. At the moment he's trying to focus more on studying, although he doesn't need to spend that much time on it. After all, he's the top high school student. Kaito values knowledge, competence, and logic. He's pretty much a normal teenager; just with a lot more knowledge and understanding.

Bio- [editing]

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: I can't find a good picture to use for my profile anyone recomend a good place to go oh btw sorry Sally I won't spam after this XD

sakurablossom07

((ooc: I'll join, if the spot is still open =])

Name- Fayt Ishikawa

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Appearance- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/normal_populargeisha.jpg

Personality- Fayt is quiet when she's around a new surrounding and new people. Although she's not talkative, she doesn't have a cold personality either. Fayt starts to open up more once she gets comfortable of the people around her and her surrounding. She likes to help the weak and the helpless as much as possible and usually places others before herself.

Bio- Fayt was born into a regular family. When she was only a toddler, both of her parents disappeared. Ever since then, she had to live with her grandparents, without knowing what really happened to her parents. One night, she heard her granparents talking about her parents' disappearance and knew they were still alive. Everytime she asked her grandparents about her parents, they would avoid the question as best as possible. Finally, Fayt got tired of this and ran away from her grandparents; until the snow came and the nearest shelter was the "Never Melting Ice."

sallyji22

Website
OOC- Spots are full so we will start! I can't wait aroudn fro thi to die before it even starts -__-; Stick to the rules please.

IC- A blonde girl with her hair in pigtails ran aimlessly in the flurry of snow. It was impossible to tell whether you were on the sidewalk or not. Sara was out looking for her little brother who had gone to his friend’s house to make snowmen. He was to have returned an hour ago but there was still no sign of little Daniel. “Danny!” she shouted at the top of her lungs. But the wind buffeted her and drowned out her voice leaving her to run about, yelling and chocking. After realizing that nobody would hear her no matter how loud she yelled. It had been half-an-hour since she left home in search of her brother and about five minutes since the storm begun. Sara, being the sentimental, cry-at-the-end-of-a-movie kind of girl started to feel the tears rush up to her eyes. ‘What if something happened to him?’ she asked herself. But in fear of her tears freezing she quickly wiped them away. Then a sudden gust of wind blew her towards a grey figure in the thick fog. Shelter!? Sara dashed for the building almost running into a fire hydrants on her way. The last thing she noticed before she burst through the doors was the name; “Never Melting Ice”. Unique…

“Oh dear, were you out THERE when THAT started?” the lady at the counter asked her emphasizing on the there and that. Sara just nodded and started to brush off the snow. The sudden change in heat stung her cheeks and turned them bright red. “Here, the storm will be here awhile so take a room,” she said as she held out a small key. Before Sara could hesitate she added “Don’t worry we won’t be charging you! Besides you should have some company soon…” she said sounding almost as if she KNEW others would run in here looking for shelter as well.
“Umm… Thank you…” Sara said uncertainly. ‘I’ll have company soon?’ Sara tried to analyze that in her head as she walked down the corridor.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Andy got up from the couch.He said,"We have a new guest huh?"He saw the blonde walk down a corridor."It was a good thing I was prepared too."He felt the warmth of the fire near him.It was going to get really cold soon,and that anyone on the streets might turn up here.He had already looked around the place and examined most of the house."Exscuse me ma'm,but is there anything to eat around here?I feel a tumbly in the tummy."The old lady answered,"Oh you will get food,but now yet.You will have to wait for it to get ready."Andy sat back down and waited for food to come.

He looked at the fire which reminded him of the sun.All the people he was friends with helped him through his life in the sunny days.He didn't have parents,but instead had people to fight,and adults to provide,which toughened him,and made him smart."I wonder if they are ok."He asked himself.He hoped the old woman that educated him was ok.She helped him learn what was right from wrong,and helped him through ordeals.Several people in the neighborhood helped him through things such as food and items used in sports to practice with.He looked at the fire in deep thought,worrying about the people he cared about.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
A red-head was walking around when suddenly the storm hit, her blue-voilet eyes shining a litte quickly dashing off trying to find some shelter, she remembered one of her friend's fav songs, it was a fav of her's too it was called "How can I help you say goodbye" by The Judds another one of Twilight's favs is learn to be lonely, she and her friend would always be listening to music or stories that the other one was telling. They would do this for hours on end, you could usualy see them sitting in the living room reading while listening to music.

Twilight found an inn, looking up to see the name of it she saw that it was called "Never Melting Ice" walking inside she watched quietly as two people were talking, she froze when the person behind the counter had looked at her, smiling warmly. Twilight walked up looking around she then looked at the lady, her eyes slid down to the ground. "You can have a room until the storm leaves, which isn't going to be any time to soon." The lady said, she noticed the look on Twilight's face. "It's free," the lady added quickly, she looked up a little and smiled taking the key that was set on the counter.

ooc: I hope you liked it, and I know who does Learn to be Lonely but it doesn't want to come out right now ^^;

sallyji22

Website
As Sara finished off drying her hair and clothes she un-ruffled her black and white checkered skit and hung her parka on the clothesline to dry. She Zipped up the black hoodie half way, it wad a white cross on her left chest and fur lined the hood. She looked at the surroundings which was quite nice for such a small inn. It had one queen sized bed with nice flufy duvets and two huge pillows, a small cherry wood table off in the corner with nice burgandy seats to go along with the chairs and a small kitchen behind her, and not too far from the bathroom. Everything was nice and quite elegant to her liking. It reminded her of thei house when they all used to live together... Then to chase away the thought and force herself away from the venomous memories Sara opened the mini bar to see what they had, a 2L bottle of water, one can of coke and a small box? She reached into the the back and pulled out the box. It was golden with a nice ribbon around it with a note attached. It read:

Dear Sara,
First of all I would like to welcome you to our inn, soon enough there will be eight of you. The storm will not disperse until all of you can over come any personal matters. You will find that your love for music will be much appreciated feel free to access any instruments we have down in the commons area. Feel free to roam about at any time and do not be frightened by this note. Please enjoy the complimentary treat ^-^
Glacia​

It was right, this woman named Glacia was right the letter was a bit too creepy... After a moments hesisation Sara opened the box to reveal a bit of chocolate in the shape of a musical note. How did this "Glacia" know of her fondness for music? But next to the chocolate a silver key glistened. It wasn't her room key was it? She looked back to the note to notice something she hadn't before:

P.S. With the silver key you can access any other rooms in the inn except the ones that others reside in.

Weird but it seemed like a pretty good deal... Having forgotten the whole incident outside and the level of oddness in the note Sara walked out to find the commons and maybe the other guests.

OOC- We learnt insults in Elizabethan English so I decided I'd call my sister a foot-licking pigeon-egg when she gets on my nerves from now on. Anyways I think we had an okay start hopefully it'll get better. Everyone has the note but the contents are same only up to the first sentence and the PS and everyone else gets a chocolate too but different shape, I think I'll get some one to play the part of the 'puppet master', f.y.i. Glacia. If she turns me down I'll do it unless someone else wants to.

sakurablossom07

As Fayt was walking through the empty sidewalk, she noticed the weather getting worse by the minute. She looked back from where she came from and saw that it was all fogged up, due to the cold weather. As she was walking, she did feel somewhat of a regret for running away from her grandparents like that. But it's not like she wanted to run away anyways. She couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I hope they're doing okay. Hopefully, they're in a warm place right now," she thought to herself.
"I do feel kind of bad for running away like that. But, I can't turn back now," she thought out loud as she kept walking through the snow.

When she kept walking, she noticed an inn. Fayt rubbed her eyes, hoping that she wasn't becoming delusional. She opened her eyes wide open and saw that it wasn't just her imagination. She opened the door to the inn and poked her head inside. She noticed a couple of people inside and was greeted by a lady behind the counter.

"Hello, welcome to The Never Melting Ice," she said.
"The Never Melting Ice? Unique I guess..." she thought.
"Hi, could I get a room please?" she asked.
"Of course. Everything has been set up for you already. Here you go," she answered, as she handed Fayt the key to her room.
"Everything...is...ready? What did she mean by that?" she wondered as she was trying to find her room.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Twilight picked up the key and headed for her room, finding her room she unlocked it opening the door she walked inside shuting the door behind her. She looked around the room, there was a queen size bed the pillows were a soft blue, her eyes slid over to a nice size kitchen that was close to the bathroom walking over to it she noticed that there was something for the food, she took a look inside to see a water bottle, a soda can and a box, she noticed that there was a letter with it reading the letter.

Dear Twilight,
First of all I would like to welcome you to our inn, soon enough there will be eight of you. The storm will not disperse until all of you can over come any personal matters. You will find that your love for art will be much appreciated feel free to access any drawing things we have down in the drawing room. You may look around when ever you wish, please don't let this note get to you, I hope you enjoy the treat, and I know there are more things you love.

Glacia

P.S. With the silver key you can access any other rooms in the inn except the ones that others reside in.

Twilight was a bit shocked to read that Glacia knew that she loved art, she looked down to see that there was a piece of Chocolate in the shape of a pancel, picking the key up she decided that she would have the chocolate later, she turned towards the door. Something came to her, she looked down at the floor feeling a litte better she frowned a litte. "Why did she have to leave?" She thought sadly, looking up again she looked around the room once more, walking over to the door she opened it and then locked it again.

Heading over to the drawing room she smiled a little, she reached there and smiled a little more. Walking inside she looked around the area, wanting some time by herself she shut the door until it was mostly closed.Walking over and finding a notebook and a blue pancel she began drawing, she smiled even more she closed her eyes but quickly opened them. After all she didn't like the memory that has been coming back over and over in her dreams, the memory just wouldn't leave her alone.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Andy was freaked out but confortable with everything that has already happened around here.He had attained a note from a woman named Gracia that spoke of his favorite sport in a small dome room where he can practice his sword fighting,which he loved very much.He also attained a key to any part of the room.A piece of chocolate was in his pocket in the shape of a gust of wind and a sword in between it."This place feels homie...ish so I can stay here for the winter....I need a drink."He got up from the couch and said,"Thanks ma'm for letting me stay here."The old woman responded,"Ph its ok deary.Its so cold out their that I didn't want anyone to freeze to death.

He went through the hallways and was,for some reason,feeling cold on the hot on the outside but cold on the inside.His head was all dizzy and he felt like as if thought he hall way was getting longer and longer.Suddenly,he fell to the ground.Conscious,but his body felt dizzy.It seemed like he was on a spinning top."Oh boy..."It stopped without reason and he started feeling better again."What in the world had just happened here?"He asked himself as he got up.Now he was sure he really needed the drink.Andy walked into his room and looked at the choice of Pepsi or water.He decided water for some reason,even though he really preferred soft drinks."Oh boy,some things really wrong with me.If I even spotted a free drink,I would get down on the floor,praise the lord,and take it while ignoring any other type of liquid in sight."

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
She was starting to get worried. The snow had started out gentle enough, but the soft white crystals had soon turned into large flakes; and it's path down to earth left a thickening layer of the stuff on the sidewalks. She was worried because she was visiting the area on her own; her mother and Brandon weren't going to be back for her until nightfall. And with the way the snow was coming down, there was no way they could get her tonight. Feeling that her return visit had been wasted, she heaved sigh as she continued to fight the wind.

Slowly, a dark shape came into view. It was rather small, almost like a young child. Peering closer, she saw that it was a little boy, about ten years younger then her. She knelt down next to him and whispered, "Hey, what are you doing out here? The snow's starting to get really thick, so it's not a good idea for you to stay out." She reached out her hand to him, and she continued softly, "My name's Rain. Would you like to come with me?" At the quick nod from him, he reached out and took the offered guide. So once more, she started off, but this time with the little blue-eyed boy at her side.

They soon came across an inn, which was a good thing, 'cause the kid was starting to shiver, and bad. Reaching out to open the door, she saw the sign that said, "The Never Melting Ice." Strange name for an inn. But she pushed it aside as she opened the portal. A very welcome site met both of their eyes. It was an ellegent yet rustic entrance hall. The ceiling was open and soared high above them, showing broad timbers crisscrossing the whole mass of it. Tearing her eyes from that, she looked to her right to see a very cozy looking grouping of chairs around a roaring fire. "Come on," she said to him. Steering him in the direction of the stone fireplace, she continued, "You can warm up over here while I find out about some rooms. Then maybe we can found out if someone here knows who you are."

She had started off, but then halted and spun around. Locking her silver eyes onto his blue ones, she said, "I completly forgot to ask. What's your name?" He looked at her for a moment, then showed a child's grinn. "Daniel. But my friends call me Danny." She nodded her head at this. "Okay, Danny, stay here while I go talk to the lady."

She threw back her fur lined hood as she moved towards the check-in desk, shaking out her sheet of silver hair. Looking up and the older woman, she asked, "Can I get a couple of rooms please?" She looked back over her shoulder at the little blond sitting by the fire. Tilting her head in that direction, she questioned, "And do you know where his family is? He told me his name is Daniel."

The inn keeper gave her a kind look. "The rooms are ready for you, miss. Here's the key. And I saw a girl about your age come in around fifteen minutes ago that looked a great deal like him. Maybe she's the one your looking for."

OOC: Hope I didn't screw up. If I did, tell me and I'll change it.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: ok im finaly making my post XD

ic: Chris walked in the ever deepening snow he had made it to the store only to find it frozen over and covered in snow so he had to walk back home without his mothers medicine about halfway back he could barely see or walk he stumbled blindly when he noticed a building that wasn't completly covered in snow he slowly crawled towards the door and pulled himself up with the door knob when he noticed he had cut himself on the arm but he couldn't feel it due to the numbness in his whole body he twisted th door knob and ambled in the room a mess he crawled to an upright position leaning against the wall next to the door he tried to speak through his chattering teeth "g-g-g-guess I s-s-h-hould ha-have w-w-worn a he-he-heavier c-coat" he slid down the wall and sat there as the lady at the counter said something like welcome feel free to sit by the fire or at least thats what he thought he heard but he wasn't sure he crawled next to the fire and sat there allowing his body to thaw out the storm had only been half an hour in when he arrived at the inn known as The Never Melting Ice

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Rain looked back over at Danny for a moment. He wasn't shivering quite as hard as before, but he still looked rather chilled. Casting a sidelong glance at the matron, she asked, "Uhh, do you think maybe you could keep an eye on him for ten minutes? I'd like to check out the rooms, but it looks like he could really use the fire for a little while longer." At the answering smile from the older woman, she said, "Thanks. Promise to be back soon."

Strolling up to the second floor, she inserted the key that the inn keeper had given her into the lock. Twisting the handle to the right, she gently pushed the portal open. A room done in soft tones of blue, silver and white met her eyes. Smiling slightly, she pulled off her fur lined coat and hung it up in the closet. Smoothing her silvery-grey kimono, she walked into the room. Feeling a strand of hair that had fallen from it's braid, she pushed it back gently, revealing a hearing-aid. Looking around, she saw a bed that was done in inviting icy-blue covers; when she ran her palm across the pillow cases, she smiled at the cool silkyness of it. Laying down a case on the bedstand, she moved towards a bar that hid a small kitchen. Looking in the icebox, she saw some water and soft drinks. But what truly drew her attention was a small blue box tied with a white ribbon. She drew it out, opened it, and read the note that was inside it.

Dear Rain,
First of all I would like to welcome you to our inn, soon enough there will be eight of you. The storm will not disperse until you can overcome the sadness and lonlieness that plauges your heart. You'll find that your passion for words and melodies will find apreciation here. You'll be able to find music and liturature down in the Library. Feel free to roam about at any time and do not be frightened by this note. Please enjoy the complimentary treat ^-^

Glacia

She shook her head slightly, almost in disbelief. Who was this Glacia? How could an unkown stranger know of her loves and aches? Looking under the note, her grey eyes fell on a piece of chocolate in the shape of a heart. When she looked at it closer, she saw that sheet music and a book had been carved into the surface of the candy. Next to the delicious looking treat was a silvered key. Glancing back at the note, she was surpised to find a piece that she hadn't read.

Once more, she shook her head. A magic key? Who WAS this Glacia person? But she pushed it from her mind for now. She had been gone for almost twenty minutes; and she had told the matron she'd only be gone for ten. Putting the chocolate back in the icebox, she pocketed the key and marched out the door. Maybe there'd be time to check out some of these things later; right now she needed to find that girl and see if she knew Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back