- Nov 1, 2005
- under your bed . . .
Xemnas, Saix is more of a sad story, as his dying words were "Kingdom Hearts...Give me....a Heart..." All he wanted was a Heart, as Xemnas wanted to become a godlike figure.[/QUOTE=Xaldin]
Really?? Wow, I almost feel sorry for Saix; I mean c'mon, it wasn't his choice to be that way; it was forced onto him. None of them really even know who they are, they just want to be complete again, to be a somebody, instead of a Nobody.
Xemnas, however didn't even really care who he was--power was his satisfaction. I agree, to be godlike was enough. Riku Replica in CoM was afraid of what would become of himself once he died. His dying words, in fact, were, "What will happen to my heart?" and so, I'm sure that a lot of the Order members really only wanted to be secure in their lives, their afterlives, but worried how an Incomplete may find any grace . . . Xemnas took advantage of their insecurities, but the reason we thing of Saix as so evil is because he came closer than anybody, perhaps, to obtaining Kingdom Hearts, and that was because, I think, he wanted, more than anything else, to simply be normal and whole. Here's my list of who's most evil in the Org. XIII . . .
1. Xemnas (need I repeat myself??)
2. Xighbar (ties with Marluxia)
3. Saix (I really can't call him evil, now, but he did go about quite sinisterly to get a heart, sooo . . .)
4. Marluxia (ties with Xighbar)
5. Larxene (just some perverted Nobody, not very nice at all)
6. Xaldin (like many, he just wanted a heart)
7. Vexen (ties with Zexion)
8. Zexion (ties with Vexen)
10. Axel (sorry, though definitely good at heart [expression; I know he doesn't have one] he proved he can be sinister at times)
11. Demyx (just saddd . . . so many cool Org. XIII members . . . and then . . . Demyx)