• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The most fantabulous Puddle Jumper fanclub~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Belgium :) That retardedly small country to your right above that even more retardedly small country luxembourg ^^.

Oh GUYS! I just made a new sig, what's your opinion:

TombRaidersignature2.png

xx kairi xx

Awesome xD

As for your sig, i think its good. though, the stock looks LQ and and could be neatened where you've cut it. I'd also change the text style and colour. what program do you use?

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Paint.net. The image is the highest quality image there was and I used the sharpen function of Paint.net. But resizing it to fit the sig messed it up no matter what I did. The borders for Lara are meant to look like that though.

xx kairi xx

yer i hate it when resizing does that -_-
and i meant the flame etc, not the border around the sig. If you were using photoshop for example, it probably would have been a good idea to touch it up a bit by using the clone stamp, rather than having it cut off in a straight line.
Iv never used paint.net. though, so i dont know if your able to do things like that.

xx kairi xx

im not a bird, im a gravy granuel.
n not much, just playing the wii...its addictive :p
sup wit you?

Ninja'd >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back