• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Love Believer_x said:
xD no .. well.. they were talking about penguins... then they went to cooking.. o_O so inspiring!

or, you can be like those artists and go for a hike up a mountain!
Oh, abby-kun, i'm to pretty and artsy to go on a hike. XD

that reminds me! these fans still havent seen the author!! ~CLICK~

Gamergirl

Silver Member
hey "A Cloud Story" is a good idea (apparently there was a Cloud based fic on here a week or so ago, but the kid never posted the next chap) but i'd say u should keep working on this one. its pretty funny

editz://hey ur kinda cute . . . o wait were u the one wit the pink underwear a while back??? o_O

dejah

:|
cloudy!!

i demand your fic!!

you liar!

you said you'd update it ages ago!!
xD

or are there still some kinks in the way? ^.~

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
XD i'm so bad at keeping my word....i've decided that, although i will be starting a new fic, I won't be postponing this one, i should have the latest chapter of this, and the prologue of my new one, up later today. :D

dejah

:|
lol at least we'll be getting something.
and this fic wont be left unfinished. xD

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Yeah, i'm really exited about my next fic, it'll a completely new, kh-based fic, although very un-KH. I have to do a lot of artwork for it, so i'll be doing that while i finish this fic.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
well, yeah, the art goes along with the story, that way you guys can actually see the characters, not go off of my lacking descriptions. XD

I'm still working out the main plot, it's complicated to pan out, even for me, the creator XD

ok, no more spam here until I post the next chapter, k?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
ZOMG! It's the first sign of the apocalypse! Cloudy updates his fic!

Chapter 6: Let's Spend the Night Together

Xemnas gathered everyone at the Altar of Naught. It was only under very special circumstances that he ordered an immediate gathering. “Now that we are the Organization XIII” Xemnas started while gazing at Roxas, “I think it’s about time we expanded our horizons.” Xemnas flung his arms outward dramatically, “We shall hereby split into two divisions.” Zexion gave a smug chuckle to himself, “Ah, I see, the original agents and the neophytes will be sperated, yes Xemnas?” he asked. Xemnas shook his head slowly, “No Zexion, you yourself will actually be in the departing group.” Zexion’s eyes widened, “WHAT!?” he barked, “Are you telling me that I have to leave the castle? If it wasn’t for me, we would’ve never been able to continue or research!” Xemnas looked at Zexion with hateful eyes, “That means, if it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t be like this” he told Zexion coldly, grasping the empty cavity where his heart once resided. Xemnas turned and faced the heart-shaped moon, “Me, Saix, Xigbar, Luxord, Xaldin, Demyx and Roxas will remain here. The rest of you will go off to Castle Oblivion.”

Upon hearing the order of the groups, Marluxia shot Larxene and Axel and devious smile. Zexion, Lexaeus and Vexen all had a look of shock on their face, disgusted with their Superior that he would exile them like this. “This is a punishment” Vexen said to himself. Lexaeus stayed silent, like always.

Demyx looked at his lover sadly, knowing that if they were separated, she would forget about him. He knew most of all that Marluxia would try to corrupt her in more ways than one. Demyx’s frustration grew the more he thought about being away from his savage princess, and the thought of her with the flowery assassin. “This is stupid!” he shouted at Xemnas, “You’re telling me that just because this emo brat comes along, we have to split up!” he said, pointing at Roxas. Axel looked down sadly, knowing exactly how Demyx felt. Roxas’s lightning blue eyes darted furiously at Demyx, but Axel calmed him down, placing a loving hand on the young keybearer’s shoulder.

“Enough!” the Superior growled, turning his orange eyes to his agents, “As of tomorrow, we will split, the decision is final!” he finished, turning back to his beloved moon.

“That does it!” Zexion shouted, slamming his first down onto the ivory table in his room. He, Vexen and Lexaeus all sat in his room, which was lined wall-to-wall with various puzzles and trinkets. “I’ve had it with the way this Organization is run” Zexion sputtered, “The way Xemnas lets the traitors do as they please, and never respects any opinion other than his shallow ones,” Zexion hung his head in anger, thinking desperately for a solution. He rose his head, his eyes gleaming with a morbid, elaborate scheme. “If the traitors are treated so well,” he began slyly “why don’t we become traitors ourselves.” Lexaeus and Vexen were taken aback by the thought. “Think about it” Zexion said, “With your brilliance, Vexen, your strength, Lexaeus, and my cunning and manipulation…we could easily form a takeover!” Zexion said, practically drowning in his own sense of self- satisfaction. Vexen cracked a slight smile, while Lexaeus guffawed lightly at the idea of being on top.

Marluxia and Larxene had already discussed their plans for a hostile takeover of the Organization, and kept quiet that night. Marluxia tended to his garden as per usual, while Larxene spent her final evening at the castle with her dim boy toy. Rather than a heartfelt last night together, Larxene decided it best to just f-ck the night away, knowing she couldn’t feel a sadistic, dominant pleasure like this for a long time. As she walked into Demyx’s room, which was filled with a Moroccan ambience, her thoughts of cruel, sexual pleasure faded. She was suddenly struck with a warm sadness, and was almost on the verge of a tear, realizing that her airheaded Adonis would only be by her side one last night. “I’ll be with you now and ever” Demyx told her, gently holding her hand, “Let’s spend the night together.”

Axel wasn’t able to spend his last night in the Dreadnaught with his beloved blonde-haired “brother”. Xemnas instead requested a meeting with Axel. “Someone as smart as you, Axel” Xemnas said, “should understand the purpose of this separation.” Axel only nodded, his mind elsewhere, on Roxas. “It’s to weed out all the traitors in our garden, right?” Axel replied. “I’m already in with Marluxia and Larxene, I can stop their revolution from the inside” Axel said, “But why send three of the original members there?” he asked. Xemnas threw his head back, “Zexion never feels appreciated, and his frustration could very well build to betrayal” Xemnas sighed, “I fear he plans to take knock me off my throne, as well.” Xemnas studied Axel. “I selected you rid us of the conspirators because no one knows what intelligence lies beneath that scarlet hair,” Xemnas told him, “Your strength, your smarts, all of it makes you the perfect one for this perilous mission, do you understand?” he finished. Axel turned his back to Xemnas, and began to walk out of the room. Axel paused, and leaned in the doorway, his hands clutching the doorframe. He turned his head, and stared with a quiet fury at his Superior, “There’s another reason for this separation, isn’t there?” he asked. Xemnas raised his silver eyebrows, as if clueless. Axel continued, “Separating me and Roxas, Larxene and Demyx…” he said looking downward. His eyes shot back angrily at Xemnas, “Your trying to break any emotional ties aren’t you!? Any hint of romance or friendship, you’re going to snuff out even those small flames, aren’t you?” He said, choking on his bitter words. Xemnas stood up from his velvet sofa, and looked intensely at Axel. “We Nobodies don’t have emotions” he stated, “it’s best not to delude ourselves into thinking that we do.” Axel exhaled loudly, and stormed out of the room.

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Then don't post. You silly little noobnugget

I <3 it

SQUEE! A lil Roxel going on perhaps! o.o

Aww. Larxene does love Demyx. So tragic.

Cloudy is an artistic genius...just like Rukia and her interpretation of hollows <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back