• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The lost two

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXemnas

Im not good at making thories but on the secret ending, it says the lost two along with chasers, keyblade war, etc. I think the lost two are Ansem the Wise and Xenhort. Ansem the Wise discovers the heartless and Xenhort produces them. Also they both died from what seems to be light. Xenhort dies from the light from the door to the light and Ansem the Wise dies when what looks like a bright flash of light. There is nothing left from there bodies but I think that they lost their bodies but not their hearts. So thats why they are called the lost two.

Again, im not good at making theories and this is probably my first one. Please dont get made at me if this is old or trash. I just love kingdom hearts and can't hold in my thoughts about what happens in kh3.:D

Last edited:

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
Good idea, except that there were two Xehanorts: the Heartless (the one dying from light) and the Nobody (who just dissappeared like the others). Personally, I think the "lost two" have to do with how everything started (like before KH1) but aren't anyone whom we've heard of in the games so far.

SH_Brat

I don't know. It sounds kind of cool. That would mean Xenhanort is ally this time around. Although, I don't think Ansem died. I think he is okay along with the other apprentices( Maybe, with the exception of Xehanort, but perhaps he is okay, too. Just a little more wiser). For some reason I just think Ansem and them will get back to Radiant Garden someday. Lol. Whether any of them want to face Radiant Garden or not. EDIT: Ansem said anything could happen when that machine explodes and I believe him.

Last edited:

DarkXemnas

Heartless Angel said:
Good idea, except that there were two Xehanorts: the Heartless (the one dying from light) and the Nobody (who just dissappeared like the others). Personally, I think the "lost two" have to do with how everything started (like before KH1) but aren't anyone whom we've heard of in the games so far.
look at my post. Ansem the Wise and Xenhort started it all.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well I am sure that Ansem the Wise died. We seen it happpen in front of our face. His body exploded. But Xehanort's heartless may still be out there. I think when the Light flooded Riku's body, Xehanort's heartless quickly left to avoid destruction. I think that the lost 2 could be referring to Xehanort or rather his heartless and someone we don't know of yet.

Or it could be referring to people we have yet to know. So anything is possible.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
violent_anger said:
or it coul be refering to heartless and nobodies. when a complete being turns into those, they are lost. you cant turn back except in rare cases, and you cant control yourself or anything. lost past, lost control, lost form, ect.

Well that could be true, but the way they had it in the Secret Ending, it made me feel like they where refering to 2 people who where lost due to the realms and how darkness corridors opened and these people where sucked in and became lost,or these two people where casted out or something like that.
Basically people who were exiled or banned from a particular realm. Which could result in them being considered lost or trapped in another realm somewhere, or they could be seperated from eacth other I don't know.

Last edited:

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe the lost two were the first two Keyblade masters. There had to be a first, because it didn't just start from nowhere. And I figure that in order for that legend to exist (one brought peace, another ruin), there had to be two firsts: one who used the keyblade for good and one for bad. The way the legend sounds to me is that there was only one previous Keyblade master (which is probably wrong) and people had different views on whether that person was good or bad. Is it possible that there were two of the same person? Or just someone who was alike but opposite? Maybe while Sora was off fighting the darkness in the...um, let's call it the universe... that we played the game in, there was another Keyblade master somewhere else causing destruction and chaos. I haven't really thought this through, but feel free to comment.

DarkXemnas

Heartless Angel said:
Maybe the lost two were the first two Keyblade masters. There had to be a first, because it didn't just start from nowhere. And I figure that in order for that legend to exist (one brought peace, another ruin), there had to be two firsts: one who used the keyblade for good and one for bad. The way the legend sounds to me is that there was only one previous Keyblade master (which is probably wrong) and people had different views on whether that person was good or bad. Is it possible that there were two of the same person? Or just someone who was alike but opposite? Maybe while Sora was off fighting the darkness in the...um, let's call it the universe... that we played the game in, there was another Keyblade master somewhere else causing destruction and chaos. I haven't really thought this through, but feel free to comment.
Those are some really good thoughts. It would make sense that one was good and the other was bad. But how would they come about these keyblades? Maybe they were made by someone who wanted to end the darkness and use material that would destroy the dark. Material from the light. And these people would be called "chasers".

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
DarkXemnas said:
Those are some really good thoughts. It would make sense that one was good and the other was bad. But how would they come about these keyblades? Maybe they were made by someone who wanted to end the darkness and use material that would destroy the dark. Material from the light. And these people would be called "chasers".

Thanks. That could be, but if someone made the Keyblade specifically to destroy the darkness, how is it that it could be use for evil things? The Chasers could be the ones who made the Keyblade, but why? As I said, if they made it for defeating one thing (darkness or light), why would the legends say that it was used in the opposite way? But I like the "material from the light" part. I was thinking: nobodies are created when a strong hearted individual, be they good or bad, becomes a Heartless, right? Nobodies are (with the exception of Namine and Roxas I guess) beings of darkness. Maybe the Keyblade can be made by the strenght of a particular person's heart. Meaning anyone with a strong enough heart, good or bad, can receive the Keyblade, and use it however they chose. That's why there can be good and bad Keyblade wielders. What do you guys think?

DarkXemnas

Heartless Angel said:
Thanks. That could be, but if someone made the Keyblade specifically to destroy the darkness, how is it that it could be use for evil things? The Chasers could be the ones who made the Keyblade, but why? As I said, if they made it for defeating one thing (darkness or light), why would the legends say that it was used in the opposite way? But I like the "material from the light" part. I was thinking: nobodies are created when a strong hearted individual, be they good or bad, becomes a Heartless, right? Nobodies are (with the exception of Namine and Roxas I guess) beings of darkness. Maybe the Keyblade can be made by the strenght of a particular person's heart. Meaning anyone with a strong enough heart, good or bad, can receive the Keyblade, and use it however they chose. That's why there can be good and bad Keyblade wielders. What do you guys think?
Maybe there was a chaser who made a keyblade from the light(the one sora uses), but there is a bad chaser that made a keyblade(or some weapon) from the dark(we don't know that yet). When im saying chaser, im using it meaning, "One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing" from dictionary.com.

DarkXemnas

Heartless Angel said:
Sounds good. So you're saying there are two seperate weapons: the Keyblade and something we don't yet know of. With all the twists and turns and unknowns in this game, that doesn't seem like to far a stretch.
Im saying that a chaser made some kind of dark weapon similar to the keyblade. But what I don't know is that who wields it.

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
DarkXemnas said:
Im saying that a chaser made some kind of dark weapon similar to the keyblade. But what I don't know is that who wields it.

Could Zexion be the one who wields it? His weapon is still a mystery, and Nomura said in one of his interviews:"it's not that Zexion doesn't have a weapon, it's just that no one has seen it yet." Maybe Zexion is the one in the secret ending, walking towards to three knights.

Pyro

i think one of the lost 2 is xehanort but ansem the wise find the heartless xehanort did in his ansem reports and and he produce the artificial ones k dog peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back