• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lost and the Found(a KH related RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
oc: I hope these Darkside are in the back, not in the house.....lol

Jackson leapt at one of the Darksides. "Take this!" He cried as he thrust his keyblade into its hand. Then he called down Graviga, smashing them. "Why does this feel semi-fimilar?" he mummbled as he slashed the other Darkside's hand.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Jax-Oh1, I've asked you before, please follow the rules and regulations for the role play section. You're a premium member and the rules state you must post either two paragraphs with 3 sentences per paragraph at minimum, or 10-15 seperate setences. I've warned you several times now, please follow the rules.

Clow Reed

OOC: They're not in the inn.

"You say something Jackson?" Kai asked as he struck at a Darkside ans killed it. After a harsh battle, the Darksides were dead. "That was a tough one there." he said with a weak smile.

They walked into the end and told his friends to have a seat. Kai then went to check the fornt desk to see where his other friends were. Kai came back to Jackson and Fox, " Let's hit the sack. The others have already gone to bed so will all get together for breakfast."

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
oc: YAH! IT's ALIVE!

ic: Jackson shook his head. "It's nothing." He fell back onto a bed, feeling very tired all of a sudden. He yawned loadly. "Good night....."

Jackson began to dream. He started on his island. He watcthed as the sky turned black and wacth almost Dejavu of some brown-hair boy facing off against a Darkside. At the same time, it felt as if he was fighting Darkside. He then was sucked into the sky. What will happen next? he sighed.

Clow Reed

Kai was back on his world. The heartless were there too. He was fighting them all on his own while he watched his loved ones fall one by one. Then he saw the one most precious too him being attacked by the heartless. He rushed over to her but they got to her before he did. She fall back and he caught her but only to hear her say his name...
"Kai" and fade away.
"NO!" Kai shouted his he awoken form his dream to find him self in the inn. He walked out onto the balconey and started to cry. He sensed someone coming towards him but he didn't care he just kept crying.

jag-wire

Fox awoke to see Kai wasn't there. He looked out the window to see Kai. " His problems are his problems. It's best for me to stay out of this. We've all got things we don't want people to know. Guess i'll just go back to bed." Fox hopped back on the bed without even lifting the sheets, and just like that he was out.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
oc: I had, but the new post limit musta deleted it.

Jackson awoke with a start. He walked up to Kai. "What's wrong?" he asked noticing Kai's tears.

Clow Reed

Kai didn't turn to see who was talking to him.
"I couldn't save her... I let her down... it's all my fault." He said as tears rolled donw his face.

jag-wire

ooc: not at all! go ahaid and join.

Fox was remembering that weird dream he had. He remembered seeing a Darkside. He woke up again to find both kai and Jackson gone now. He started to walk over to them. "Can't anyone get some sleep around here? Huh? Hey Jackson, what's wrong with Kai?" he asked yawning tiredly. " He doesn't have to tell us though. We've all have our problems. I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want us to know. It's up to him though."

Clow Reed

Again Kai didn't turn around.
'It's all my fault... they all died because of me... and I let her down most of all." He said as more tears ran down his face. He then looked at his friends.
'My world is gone because of me!"

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
laf
ok!

Name: Milan
Keyblade/weapon: thicket thrasher http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/Layshinator/keyblades1.jpg
Appearance: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/gaarakunsgirl/Anime Girls/girl9.jpg
Alliance: Found
Personality: happy a lot, nice, kind, caring, more serious but likes to joke around.
Bio: Born in Wonderland. Niece of the Queen of Hearts but is barely anything like her. When she was about 7 or 8 the Thicket thrasher appeared as she was walking through the forest to her aunts house. Then after that everytime she would visit her aunt she would 'fight' with the cards and increase her skills in combos and magic. When she was about 10 or 11, Wonderland was attacked by the darkness and she ended up in Traverse town working as the maid at the hotel until she was about 14-15 when she started her journey around the worlds.

ooc: I don't take credit for the keyblade.

Last edited:

Clow Reed

Kai turned around. He had a sick smile on and tears ran down his face.
"Easy for you to say. You didn't destory your onw world!"

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson gasped. "Well, Still........." He paused. "You........should.......stop.....mopping......." he mummbled. He couldn't believe it. Kai destroyed his own world? How Horrible He thought.

Clow Reed

Kai got up and walked to the edge of the veranda.
"I'm going for a walk. Meet up at the cafe in the morning." He then jumped off the veranda landed on the ground and ran off.

jag-wire

Geeze Kai has a tough life. No wonder he feels bad. But still, it's in the past and the best thing for him to do for now is move on. We'll get his world back no matter what. Fox thought to himself walking back to his bed, hopping on, and falling asleep for the third time that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back