• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lord of the Rings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saixs' WRATH

Iloved the movies and i really liked the fights because you could see them you didn't have to imagine them. Yay i'm lazy

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Ok my first statement This movie is so freakin cool the screenplay, the music, the special effects, the location, also the actors. I have been watching these movies since they came out, but I feel bad because I had not read the books before I saw the movies.

It's no big deal really. A good movie can make a person read the books, and a good book will make the person watch the movie. It works both ways I think.

Anyways, I love love love these movies. I want the new Limited Edition that have come out!

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
No It was Sauron if you watch the Book to script thing on the Extended version for RoTK it shows they had a concept of Aragorn fighting Sauron at The black gate. Like the eye would take form of Sauron

Yeah Aragorn is like my idol I guess, or something like that, but I like Frodo better.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I loved LOTR but sad to say now they are just trying to milk the franchise with the release of these new dvds it makes me very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back