• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the lion king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora8300

what do you guys think about sora being a lion, and when he is does he carry his keyblade somewhere?

Umagon

sora8300 said:
what do you guys think about sora being a lion, and when he is does he carry his keyblade somewhere?

i think its something new to try, and new can be bad or good. as for the keyblade, i dont know.

krazyaznsyco

i think sora's lion form is weird. cool, but too predictable. they made his mane his regular hair and he still wears the kingdom chain on his neck. seriously, why does he get to wear it when he's an animal but not when he's a merman? anyways, he uses his mouth to hold the keychain and he uses his tail to lock the world.

UnknownEnigma

thanks for telling me how he locks the world ^ :/ ......anyways haha i was just speechless when i found out but i think itll be fun/weird not to bad i like lion king. the weird think to me is still pete how the heck....sometimes i think it hurts sora how he holds the KB in his mouth that hurts. i didnt notice how he doesnt have it in atlantica his necklace

keyblade master$

it actually looks really cool, sora's speeding down the world like a frikkin ferarri, and it looks like a cool new experience to play as a cub

got_kh2?

too bad u can't use drive forms there... would be awesome to see what sora looks like when hes in brave form while he's a cub.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I like Sora in lion form. It adds some fresh originality to the game.

D

Dark Ruler

sora8300 said:

lol kinda funny, But the keyblade would probably be his tail lmao

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I didnt like when sora turn into a merman(because he was so hard to control), I hope I like when hes a cub!..

Dark_Keyblade

I kinda enjoyed the manuverability when sora was a merman. It started getting annoying after i put on that fast swimming ability because if it try to go up then down really quick, sora would just swim forward quickly. Aside from that, i can't wait to see how sora cub will control. From the looks of it, its pretty sweet but i can't really say untill i have tried it.

The-Superior

i know but he cant fly on his original form

when u go to lion kings world his wings r bigger and longer and he gets to fly

his legs r shorter

and his mouth is longer

there is a pic of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back