• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I definetly wanna help out, I hate it when society causes hate towards groups of people. Unacceptable.

Add me to the straight list.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Suicide is never the right answer. I've considered it multiple times, but chickened out. And I'm glad I did. Life has ups and downs, and sometimes the downs are just a little long, you just have to wait until it goes back up again.

Shade737

Silver Member
Suicide is never the right answer. I've considered it multiple times, but chickened out. And I'm glad I did. Life has ups and downs, and sometimes the downs are just a little long, you just have to wait until it goes back up again.
Agreed, if you did suicide it would hurt everybody around you and have a huge negative effect. You should look toward your friends and the good things in life when you feel down.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
When I was around 8-10 years, I got mentally beaten up by kids at school, and it definetly had an impact on me. IMO, hurting someone mentally is far worse than physically, because it's something that affects that person for a long time.

It haunted me, but I overcome it.

Point is (took me a while to get to the whole point of it, lol) that I considered suicide at that point, which freaks me out now. I mean, a 8-yo that wants to commit suicide, that's messed up. Now looking back, I'm both surprised and relieved that I had those thoughts, because I actually forgot I had those strong feelings. But they have affected me and made me who I am now. I have the scars, but I have dealt with them and am who I was before I was beaten up like that. I know for a fact that I am here to help others out who have problems and equality and empathy should be far more important for our human race than what it is now.

Rich, good you didn't have the guts to do it. You have problems you'll need to overcome, but it makes you so much stronger. Obviously, seeing how you talk about it now.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
hey i;m bi aswell...doesnt that make me on the lsit? i have this problem. can i talk about it here?

Shade737

Silver Member
hey i;m bi aswell...doesnt that make me on the lsit? i have this problem. can i talk about it here?
That's what this thread was made for :) but I think its problems that refers to your sexuality only.

First of all, this thread is meant to be one to talk about LGBT issues. Not a place just to chat, but still to be considered lighthearted. Bring your problems, concerns, questions, stories, and opinions here. Please stick to the forum rules, use courtesy and respect, and present your opinions in a respectable matter.

The ground rule this time around is to keep this thread stuck to LGBT issues, and nothing else. Only that. If you want to chat about the newest video game, there is a place on this forum for that. Perhaps this time around EVERYONE can agree to these rules.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well i said this once to my friend before...though we never actually tlaked about it...but i lost so much faith on guys...and i want to try beign with girls...but.....my mom i kinda chose not to be with women since my mom is really religious about it. though i never actually got her approval anyways, i thought i should at least try.

anyways my friend has been flirting with me lately...and i want to try being with her....but i'm so confused...idk what to do. what do you guys suggest?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
well i said this once to my friend before...though we never actually tlaked about it...but i lost so much faith on guys...and i want to try beign with girls...but.....my mom i kinda chose not to be with women since my mom is really religious about it. though i never actually got her approval anyways, i thought i should at least try.

anyways my friend has been flirting with me lately...and i want to try being with her....but i'm so confused...idk what to do. what do you guys suggest?
Well first and foremost, are you're bi-curious now or are you just mad at the last guy you dated/relationship and now believe all men suck.

If it's the first, go for it. If it's the second, know that there are many great guys out there too, that aren't just about sex. Pathatic that there are so many guys trying to keep that stereotype alive.

Anyways, about your mom. You gotta wonder, is she that religious that she cannot accept you as being gay or bisexual? Rich can definetly chat with you about that subject. In my opinion, if she is your mother, she will accept you either way. Or she's an evil witch. That could be possible. :tongue:

How do you feel about that girl? Do you really like her? Or do you like the attention she's giving you? And are you sure she is flirting with you in a way that she's after you in particular? If you don't know yourself, flirting back could give you the answer.

Shade737

Silver Member
Anyways, about your mom. You gotta wonder, is she that religious that she cannot accept you as being gay or bisexual? Rich can definitely chat with you about that subject. In my opinion, if she is your mother, she will accept you either way. Or she's an evil witch. That could be possible. :tongue:
If she was that religious then she would accept her daughter for what she is and would know that we are humans and you should be handled with love and support rather than rejection.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Well first and foremost, are you're bi-curious now or are you just mad at the last guy you dated/relationship and now believe all men suck.

If it's the first, go for it. If it's the second, know that there are many great guys out there too, that aren't just about sex. Pathatic that there are so many guys trying to keep that stereotype alive.

Anyways, about your mom. You gotta wonder, is she that religious that she cannot accept you as being gay or bisexual? Rich can definetly chat with you about that subject. In my opinion, if she is your mother, she will accept you either way. Or she's an evil witch. That could be possible. :tongue:

How do you feel about that girl? Do you really like her? Or do you like the attention she's giving you? And are you sure she is flirting with you in a way that she's after you in particular? If you don't know yourself, flirting back could give you the answer.

idk...the way she flirts is a little out there...almsot like a guy....i guess you could say she's the seme type. but i definitely know she's flirting.

no my mom doesnt want to even talk to me....she basically disowned me and my brother. i think she gave me my brother so he can keep an eye on me if i do any les stuff in front of him...well i wouldnt know...

the guys i dated werent really the sex-addict type, i kinda fell in love with all the guys i dated (well jsut the oens that lasted more than a month). but it wasnt as simple as the stereotypical ones.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
If she was that religious then she would accept her daughter for what she is and would know that we are humans and you should be handled with love and support rather than rejection.
Right. Unfortunately, some religious people are extremely inhumane. Makes you wonder if they even have emotions or a soul. A heart. A BRAIN!:23:

idk...the way she flirts is a little out there...almsot like a guy....i guess you could say she's the seme type. but i definitely know she's flirting.
Are you flirting back, making her know you're interested. But make this clear for yourself, are you attracted to her? If you're not and just like the attention, you might wanna back off, in her interest. It would be heartbreaking for her if you give her signals but in the end don't want to.

no my mom doesnt want to even talk to me....she basically disowned me and my brother. i think she gave me my brother so he can keep an eye on me if i do any les stuff in front of him...well i wouldnt know...
So I take it she knows you're bisexual?

the guys i dated werent really the sex-addict type, i kinda fell in love with all the guys i dated (well jsut the oens that lasted more than a month). but it wasnt as simple as the stereotypical ones.
You could also just take a break from dating. Unless you're bisexual and really want to try with a girl, but right now I'm not so sure if you are. Help me out here. ;)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well...ok...anyways...i love her....but i'm too scared what my mom will think...i've ben trying to contact her for like a year now

Last edited:
A

Audo

My mother says I wanted to kill myself when I was five.

If you haven't even talked to her for a year than why did you really care what she thinks?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
My mother says I wanted to kill myself when I was five.

If you haven't even talked to her for a year than why did you really care what she thinks?

it's complicated. she's been a real mom to me up to the point where i confessed my sexuality to her.....sigh....i jsut cant let her go just like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back