• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Legend of Dragoon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who has played Legend of Dragoon

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saixs' WRATH

Has anyone played this game? I did and i really liked the battle system. Sorry if this was already done but i didn't see one. Anyways who has played this game and what did you think?

Saixs' WRATH

Its for the PS1 it was a RPG about these legendary warriors that freed all of the humans that were enslaved and you get their powers through fate. It deals alot with fate and then you find out that the creator meant for it to be destroyed so you try to stop fate. Its really good you should try to find it.

Saixs' WRATH

Yay maybe you should try ebay or a friend. Its worht it. You get legendary suits of armor and kick ass attacks and when you fight you have to time it and you do combos and everyone has a final combo.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Legend of Dragoon....Thats a playstation classic. I enjoyed playing it. The combat system was interesting. You don't see that many RPG's like that one these days...I wish they made a sequel.:mellow:

Saixs' WRATH

Tha main chacter gets a broad sword and the other charcters get a bow, lance, fists GIANT AXE, rapier, and hammer. The only dissapointing part is the weapons don't change when you get new ones. Still cool though.

I

The Show Must Go On
hey i have that game! (lod) i've never gotten past the first disc cause i got bored...

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
LoD kills FFVII and FFVIII.. I loved it..

I wish they would make a new one for the 360..

The only thing that sucked about the game was the summons.. God its like they didnt even try with them.. and it was kinda to easy..

Saixs' WRATH

Yay it was especially when you mastered the additions. But i loved the Dragoons anyways. Who were your 3 favorite charcters?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
lavitz
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rose, and I love water so Meru.. they was 3 fav. that would could play as anyway..

Saixs' WRATH

Rose was so kick ass and meru was awsome but only when you had her final attack. My three favs though were Rose Dart of course and Lavits. I didn't like Albert he was too much of a wuss.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I only use Albert cause his timing was perfect for me. My favorite characters are Dart, Haschel, Rose, Lloyd and Lavitz.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
:mellow:

Saixs' WRATH

I liked Lyod becasue he was quiet and killed anyone in his way. Haschel i didn't like very much i think it was becasue he was too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back