• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Legend of Butailor: Elemental Blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas963

in the city of Chi Meeko on the Island of Tooki Bo
Alright this is a story I came up with for an assignment in the 6th grade. Back then it was about a shepherd girl on a distant island holding a rose who tested travelers to see whether or not they were worthy of wielding the Power Sword. If the rose spewed either fire, ice or lightning individually he/she would not be able to be in possession of the Power Sword. Of course if all three of those elements flowed simultaneously the girl granted the lucky person the Power Sword. However it only possesses the elements of fire, ice and lightning as opposed to where it originally housed fire, air, water, earth, ice, lightning, light and darkness and the only procedure to restore the other fight elements was to seek three other shepherd girls (i think it's been a long time since i wrote this version) and have them bless the Power Sword. It also includes saving the world almost in a Zelda fashion type way from a power hungry man. Oh and I, Brandon, was the hero...YAY!

That was then and this is what I've thought of now. Legend has it that a parallel universe exists called "The Void" and a dark lord threatens to annihilate it if not being allowed ruling it as king. Young Lyncano Ironheart of 16 years old ventures to this universe in order to prove the Sword of the Elements, Butailor (Butai being the Japanese translation of element and lor being lore spelt without the "e" at the end) and finding his true love much like his father. After passing a trial he's reward with the legendary blade and is sent on a mission to restore Butailor to its original state of housing the eight elements of fire, air, water, earth, ice, lightning, light and darkness. In addition his quest is to also protect The Void from the dark lord with the alias of "The Shadow" as well as keeping 12 year old Princess Selene from falling into the clutches of said dark lord.

I'm also working on a fanfic version on FanFiction.net under the same name but with the addition of two allies and Princess Selene being changed to an anime girl that I'm crushing on right now. The anime that is involving its original characters is Card Captor Sakura: the allies to Lyncano being a 13 year old Sakura and a 14 year old Syaoran as well as the 12 year old Princess Tomoyo in place of Princess Selene. Anyways I'll be posting the chapters individually and I plan on getting the version I'm posting here on KHInsider published in the near future. Till then Tooki Booboo Whaba!

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Honestly, sounds like another utterly dull and cliche fantasy story. You'd have to come up with something to make it more original (or simply make the fantasy really well) in order for people to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back