• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

^^^ The Lea and Isa BFF Fanclub! ^^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

It was, imo. It certainly wasn't shoved down our throats. They could have made a much bigger deal, but instead it was just simple and sweet, and I enjoyed it. I loved seeing the dynamic between Lea and Isa. And it was cute to see a sort of origin/explanation for Axel's catchphrase, even if it is pretty self-explanatory.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The thing is, Ven's Radiant Garden visit felt to me, overall, like a bunch of random, irrelevant scenes put together and Ven's just moving from one to another. Sort of like most of the Disney worlds in this game, but in one world.
Though this, along with Scrooge's voice actor (HAGGIS! <3) made up for a bit of that.

And I disagree about Axel's catchphrase being self-explanatory. Especially in a series where Memory issues are all over the place. In a sense, I'd have preferred had BBS explained where Lea got it from and not just the end result.

NumberVIII

Agreed about Ven's RG visit. It didn't really seem to have a point or purpose. But this definitely made it all worthwhile :3

Eh, yeah I guess it's not really self-explanatory. I probably said that cause I actually wrote a drabble in which Axel says that his reason for saying that is because he's afraid of being forgotten, which is pretty darn similar to what he says in BbS (only worded more positively, I guess), so it wasn't really surprising to me. But yeah, it doesn't exactly explain how he started saying it, but it explains why, and that was a nice touch. I think the highlight of the scene though was just the dynamic between Isa and Lea, hence this fanclub. :)

NumberVIII

Yeah, I know. It's so sad to think of what he becomes. D:

I suppose the change affected them differently. (excluding the whole Sora/Roxas factor on Axel) I'd love to read a fanfic that analyzes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back