• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~THE KOOOLEST FC OF KIWI+~~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Awards
Ok, I will partially agree. Spongebob has been dying down lately, its joined all the new cartoons in the 'not good' department.

And I may be a huge rugrats fan, but Older spongebob is better than rugrats. Just saying.
There was even a study somewhere I read, that Spongebob purposely makes you dumber! I'm not lying. Well newer Spongebob I mean...

Hmm, I don't agree. Rugrats should be the longest show ever in Nickelodeon. Not SB. >:I Perhaps maybe a bit better, but not by much.

Hey Arnold is good, Angry Beavers is okayyy...

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
wow, that explains so...................................................................much

duhhhhhhhhh

lol

Kiwi +

Awards
Haha, everyone to their own. I still respectfully disagree with you guys, though. xD

I still think late 90's tv was horribly underrated. :p

Kiwi +

Awards
Haha, I know you did.

At that point as well, sketch comedy was still good. Not wonderful, but okay! The Amanda Show. <3

Kiwi +

Awards
Invader Zim was good I thought. Not the best, but still pretty good.
It was good! I actually liked it very much. I still thought SB was good at that time as well. It started floundering in the 2004-ish maybe?

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
yesssssssssssssssssss, i like The graveyard Shift one, and of course the Band Geeks one! haha

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Yep, People Order Our Patties

XD

Band Geeks was amazing!!

As for the last one I thought was great (in terms of newest), mine was when Spongebob broke his butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back