• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The king's role in KH2.....evil????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Kairi

well there are rumors going around that Mickey the king will turn out to be evil on the upcoming game even Nomura himself said "You'll be surprised by Mickey's role in KH2" so I don't know...the info I have is scarce so i wonder if any of you can help me sort this out???:)

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
I really doub that King Mickey will be evil.

"You'll be surprised by Mickey's role in KH2" - I think that he was reffering that Mickey will be having a mayor role in KH2, that the one that he have in KH, that was really short. Is like, that we goin to se more of Mickey this time. But i really doub that Disney let Square put Mickey evil.

adventchildkiori

Mickey wont be evil (like Sora_Matrix said I dont think disney will let square do that) Simply as we see it right now Mickey will go where ever Riku goes, so if Mickey has a big role than so will Riku.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Disney would kill S-E if their mascot/symbol becomes evil. All good Disney characters will be good.....all bad Disney characters will be bad.

draco 2k5

could it be that when u go to the castle u get to use mickey as a party member

Soras1_anOnly

Maybe mickey got tired of wearing those red shorts if I was trapped inside a darkness world I certainly would want to be wearing red shorts with white buttons and yellow shoes.Maybe he got the cloak to I don't know blend in better....hey it could happen! highly unlikley but it could happen. -please don't flame me.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
nah, he wouldnt be evil. and i agree wit lightofthedark, they can even sue square if they did turned mickey evil

Mickey mouse is a MAJOR ICON FOR DISNEY

Last edited:

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
are you frikin serious?

If Square Enix made Mickey evil, Disney would go to their headquarters and slaughter everyone that works there. Disney would never ever ever let Mickey become evil. What if a little kid played? "MOMMY MICKEY IS EVILLLL!!!" That would ruin their reputation. Mickey can't be evil, he is the "Mr. Niceguy" of Disney! He is the hero!

this is a retarted thread...next time use common sense....would Disney ever let Square turn Mickey evil?

NO

YoshiAngemon

Mickey being a spy would be like the same role as Rouge the Bat from Sonic Adventure 2! But if Mickey ended up evil, then we'll all have to look towards Warner Brothers, and the upcoming incarnation of the Looney Tunes - The Loonatics! And if you don't like that, then there's always 20th Century Fox, 4Kids Entertainment, Viz Media (Formerly ShoPro), and others!

050217_loonatics_hmed.hlarge.jpg
Here's the image of the characters, Buzz Bunny (Bugs' descendent in the middle) and the others!

KeybladeMaster86

Ok first of all, have you not seen the KH2 trailer??? Mickey helped protect Sora, Goofy, and Donald from the dusk on hollow bastion. This points out that he is indeed good and is trying to help sora in his quest. Second...If he was doing any kind of espionage, wouldn't this kind of give it away since the other 4 unknowns are watching him protect Sora and his party. Ok just thought I'd point that out.

KairiStar1

THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO BAD ASS!!! Evil King Mickey with glowing red eyes.....LOL!! HAAHA However, NO, Disney would NEVER EVER let THE Mickey Mouse go sinister. sorry, and if it does happen.....may god have mercy on us.........

KeybladeShadow88

ok, there is no way micky is going evil, but I thought I would mention for fun that I saw on "Fox News" ( a fair and balenced station ) that warner brothers is turning bugs bunny evil next year, they are calling him demon bugs, and he will be green and black, it's really pretty funny and I saw this with MY OWN EYES, no rumors, all truth

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
one he neutral
two he a seem to be help
three we don't know his ententions
four hes disney
five dark doesn't equal evil

DJ_Masta999

Mabe something will cause him to be demented. he's still good but there is some evil put in him. Mabe he will be able to controll the darkness just like Riku did. remember he was Facinated to see someone (riku) to have Light and dark inside. Thats why was walking with him.

ur-vile

Awards
"King Mickey... but why?"

I would agree that Mickey won't be evil, but I think it's possible he won't be a total goodie-goodie.

I'll give Disney credit, they've allowed Square to make a darker game then I ever would have thought would be allowed. I wouldn't put much past 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back