• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KingdomHearts Rank's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
I always wondered about this but never asked. Well here I go I think everyone knows about those ranks that are under every users screen name right??? (Heartless, Gummi Ship Builder, Store Keeper, and others) I was wondering if someone can please tell me all the ranks you can get and how many posts you have to have before you can get them. Right now Im a "Gummi Ship Builder" now.:D

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Completely wrong section but

0-49: Heartless
50-249: Gummi Ship Builder
250-999: Store Keeper
1000+: Customisable

O

Orochi Yashiro

I've always wanted to know that, some people like Chaywa up there, aren't newbs and they don't have any rep power

Sanctuary Keeper

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=26524

too lazy to explain it, now read it!!!!
meh i was new, but I already knew the rules and was accustomed to these forums for a loooooonnnnnggggg time. I got three rep points on my second day. And 5 people have given me a reputation comment. You'll do fine, but for starters, post in the right section and look to see if your question has already been answered

The rep icon turns green once you have some points

http://forums.khinsider.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

that really helps

dont want to seem boastful but you could PM if you have a question, or a mod. (they're the best :-D)

Last edited:
L

Lost

Location...are you retarded.. Go to profile and change your location.

Pm - personal message. let me guess your 11 and this is your first forum.

Sanctuary Keeper

thats just pathic
why dont you just shut it, he was asking a question, not asking you to flame him and post pointless commets

Location...are you retarded.. Go to profile and change your location.

Pm - personal message. let me guess your 11 and this is your first forum.

ehh, just a little too harsh :), but at least not pointless

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I believe that you can only get higher rep if someone with at least one rep power gives you rep, not neccesarily someone with green rep. they have to have one or more rep power. Depending on their power, you will get a number of points, which your control panel will keep track of. When you get ten points, you get one rep power. At this point, when you give others rep, they get one point, that will add up to power at ten. Every ten points you get, you get one more power. Trust me, depending n what qualities and level of intelligence you exhibit, gaininr rep can be tough, unless you're willing to bargain out rep that ypu didnt earn......which I find to be pitiful and cheap. You need to earn it, which is why this system is effective. You don't get anything for impressing a newb, therefore you get nowhere . :D

P

Prince_of_Light

any rep given by anyone is positive rep. but if you have a higher rep level it counts more than it normally would.

Sanctuary Keeper

really? WEll no, i dont think so, the moment you get a rep, then it automatically becomes green indicating you have something, but i guess it could work either way. My first rep was from a SM

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
If you want to understand rep points, read the stickied thread in this forum.

As for location, just go to your User CP and Edit Profile. =\ Pretty self-explanatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back