• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KH Matrix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ok in deep dive the DWU runs up the building attacking heartless with his 2 keyblades as he is running.............
so do you think in kh2 when sora does fusions he can dualwield and run up walls killing heartless cuz that would be awesome!!! :D

sinharvest_angel

impossible or highy doubtful... no impossible, kh is based on FF and disney, i mean yeah morpheus is like riku everything is based on choice, so choose, then diz pops out and is like no thats my line get out of here then they fight, (go diz)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Isn't that supposed to be bhk it would be cool if sora did that but that person wasn't sora.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
but for him to run up walls would seem easy enough because it looks like he is airbourne!! or if you want me to put it in n00bish terms, here we go!

butt(i sed butt hehe) 4 im 2 run up wallzz wud seam easy enuf cozzz it lukz lyk he iz airborn!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!ONE LOLZ

okay i am a bit hyper!

Mot

dual_wielder said:
but for him to run up walls would seem easy enough because it looks like he is airbourne!! or if you want me to put it in n00bish terms, here we go!

butt(i sed butt hehe) 4 im 2 run up wallzz wud seam easy enuf cozzz it lukz lyk he iz airborn!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!ONE LOLZ

okay i am a bit hyper!

lol we all get hyper sometimes, me especially :p but please not over the word butt :p

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Don't double post, and I know this is off topic, but do u lot think that the scene in DD world and Sora running towards an Unknown (of what I believe is riku) with the dusks surounding them... is a bit of a rip off from the Neo vs. Agent Smith battle in Matrix revolutions?

black acid

Heros need Villains
iholdthekeys said:
ok in deep dive the DWU runs up the building attacking heartless with his 2 keyblades as he is running.............
so do you think in kh2 when sora does fusions he can dualwield and run up walls killing heartless cuz that would be awesome!!! :D

your obivously into kh.(good for u. now when I flame u it will hurt u mentaly) acording to this forums site sora should have an aonslut of new move. with and without his fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back