• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KeyBladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
"You would have killed your self. Do you know how to land that? Do you know how to stop flipping? Do you know how fast you were going and how long it would have taken you to hut the ground? When you can answe thoes i will let you do it alone!"

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"whatever steve" Roy went in the direction of the girl he saw.

(gotta go ill be back at about 6:00AM-8:00 and then i have to leave and will be back at about 1:00 dont do to much without me)

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx pulls up on the side of Destiney Islands main land, the next day, she watch the people jump off the cliff, sees some girl who one of the guys are interested in, and walks toward her* "hey, do you know him?" *points to the guy interested in the girl*
Girl:no I was just waching them jump.

Jayx: ah, okay then, if that guy goes up to you, ignore him completely, and you can have this. *hands her a bag full of munny* But you have to be rude to him n' all, kay?

Girl:can do miss, can do. *walks off*

Jayx: hehehe, that should do it. *sits against a tree eating another apple*

Riku213

God of Caos
The sun shined brightly as the winds came off the water. The light bounced off the water making it look like daimonds. The sky had no clouds in it and the sun was high in the sky. "Beautiful." Steve saud laying on the edge of the cliff. "A 600 foot drop and nothing to fight." Steve was wearing new clothes today somewhat like war clothes but still cool and he still kept his slim and yet fit figure

Zabazu

The Magic Man
quickly ken dived off the cliff tried to teleport for the first time,"come on work ,work..... then suddenly a bright light shined in his hand and he felt like he could save steve and teleport {he's been praticeing cliff-diving,and teleporting for a day} he then teleported beneath steve and grabbed onto steves coat.....then flipped to get balenced and tried to land but wasnt able to and got hurt,bad{critical condition cannot be healed by medicine,other worlds may know how to heal...}........ when he looked in his hand he saw his inheritance....the keyblade,or something similar...then he passed out..

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"Urgh......get him off and wake him up,then help me........"murmered ken before he passed out again.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Roy dragged both Ken and Steve to the water watching out for Ken's injuries. he splashed water on steve and he awoke but was in a sleepy state. then he helped Ken with his injurie but he still needed help so he woke him up. "we need to get u some help ok"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"im not sure this can be helped here....it seems too big of an injury maybe steve can help later",he sputtered out hoarsly....

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"steve do you know of any thing to help me.....i dont think the docters here can help....and whats this"ken asked as he nodded to the keyblade and then winced painfully...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back