• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KeyBladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoseAssassin

-He got up and walked out of the ship.- I'm gonna go outside for air." -He disappeared into the darkness of outside as he shut the door behind him. He walked over to a building and jumped onto the roof and ayeddown and stared at the sky.-

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"ahh here it is your food.....sushi,rice,fried rice,and RAMEN i love ramen......"ken put5 all the food down and started to chow down on the ramen..............

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"i can eat faster"*ken eats at supersonic speeds not even known by goku and still doesnt gain any wait*

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbburp"ken gets up and says happily "i cook you clean.....Ha"
*walks out*

DarkRoseAssassin

-He lies on the rooftop of the building then arises and heads over to the accesory shop and enters.- "May I help you." -the store clerk answered as Mizu entered.- "What armor do you have?" "We have this..." -Th clerk produces a ring with white gem in it.- "how much?" "2,000 Munny." ".....Ummmm." -Mizu looked in his pouch that containmed his munny and he dumped it out and started counting it, and five minutes later came to 2,500 munny. "Here..." -Mizu hands the clerk 2,000 of his 2,500 munny and takes the ring and walks out with a short wave.- "Thanks, come again.....sucker" -The clerk had murmured under his breath.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back