• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade Hunters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey~Ice Knight~

This story takes place 10 years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Prologue
Sora and Kairi now rule over the Realm of Light, located in Destiny Islands. Riku is now a knight and is a loyal member of the royal court. Naminé and Roxas managed to somehow become human, obtaining their own bodies, hearts, feelings and emotions. They too serve under King Sora and Queen Kairi. After a while, they had two children- Kuri and Hutré, a young boy and a young girl who grew up and became fine keyblade warriors. Even Roxas and Naminé had a son named Kriihn who grew up with the two and usually accompanied them on their journeys. Everything was fine until the children reached their 15 birthdays. When they turned fifteen, something weird happened to their parents - they were mysteriously kidnapped and when Kuri, Hutré and Kriihn awoke and searched for their parents, only Riku was there. He told them that at the middle of the night he fought a new type of Heartless, one he had not seen before. He also told them that because of fighting the enemy, something happened to him - when it would be day, he would become a kid again!(the same age he was during Kingdom Hearts 2). The kids wondered who could of been behind the kidnapping and quickly started on their journey (with Riku, of course) to find their parents. Before they started to travel, Riku told them one more thing. He said that when he was fighting the new heartless, that he saw someone else helping him, and once he was defeated, he asked him who he was but he only said he was a Keyblade Hunter and left. Now they go on their quest to find out who this Keyblade Hunter is, if they'res more of them, and to rescue their parents...

Okay, if u wanna join, then pleaz post the following...here's an example (my character)

Name: Trey
Element: Ice
Extra: Half-Wolf; only activated if very mad or full moon
Bio: Leader of the Keyblade Hunters, he has a blue keyblade called Wolf's Tear, (more will be revealed as the story goes along)

So pleaz join! ^^

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Name: Xuan
Element: Fire
Extra: A mysterious person who sides in between, sometimes aids the Light or helps the Darkness.
Bio: His parents was cruelly murdered when he was eight years old, and since then he vowed to find the killer and torture him as the killer did to his parents. He heard from a man in the bar and discovered that one of the Keyblade Hunters is his parent's murderer, and so gets himself involved in... your story :D

Trey~Ice Knight~

oh yea, i forgot to add some things u hav to post to join da story...

Outfit:
Hair:
Weapon:

So here's the updated version of my character

Name: Trey
Element: Ice
Extra: Half-Wolf; only activated if very mad or full moon
Bio: Leader of the Keyblade Hunters, he has a blue keyblade called Wolf's Tear, (more will be revealed as the story goes along)
Outfit: Looks like roxas' normal clothes only the jacet is longer and sleeveless and it's bue, white and gray
Hair: Blue hair with white streaks (at the ends), styled like roxas' only less spiky
Weapon: Wolf's Tear (Keyblade)

Trey~Ice Knight~

Okay! someone joined!..
Xuan, i hope u find whoever did that horible thing to ur parents...

so, will anyone else join?...pleaz?...^^'

Hybrid~Fusion

Na frente de um PC brasileiro, e sabendo que ningu
Website
www.khbr.tk
I'll join... got nothing else to do
Name: Alex
Element:Wind
Weapon:Goddess' Tear Keyblade
Extra: Key-spin - Unleashes a powerful attack that makes the keyblade spin around the enemies and destroy them easily.
Bio: Alex is a denizen of drkness, until he received the power of the goddess tear keyblade to destroy darkness. He seeks only the light now.
Hair: Red and spiky, but not as spiky as Axel's
Outfit: Black baggy pants, black sleeveless t-shirt and a necklace that has a key on it's final.

K

kingdomfighter5

Name: Amanda
Element: Water
Extra: Amanda is a girl
hair: black and fairly short
outfit: Angelic corset with skirt and black boots yeah rockband look
Bio: Cutest of the Keyblade Hunters, she has a blue keyblade called Ocean's Quest,

Trey~Ice Knight~

Oh yea n the way the Keyblade Hunters travel is by using beams of light...

Chapter 1- The Keyblade Hunters

"Hey guys, i'm back" said Trey as he cames through the Hunters' base.

"Took ya long enough" said Xuan sarcastically as he walked towards his friend.

"Yeah, we've been worried sick about you! It was only supposed to take a couple of minutes, not hours!" said Amanda as she ran up to Trey.
"Well, i ran into some...obstacles" said Trey as he began to tell them of the new enemies.

"So Riku believes that it was the enemy who made him a teen again, huh?" said Alex as he ate some chocobo bread that was lying on the table.

"Yup, good thing he didn't find out i did it or else i would of had to explain our objective!" said Trey as he got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Yet, why did we have to turn him into a teenager again?" said Xuan as he took a chocobo cookie.

"Well, our objective is to help the Keyblade Bearers, right?" said Trey as everyone nodded. "Well, if Riku goes on a journey with Kuri, Hutré and Kriihn, he'll stick out like a sore thumb!...plus, it's the only way he'll meet the one he belongs with..."said Trey as he began cooking.

"IS THAT SPAGHETTI?!?!?!" yelled Amanda as she jumped up and ran beside Trey, who stopped her with his foot. "Wait until it's done, 'Manda!" he said as he told her to go wait with the others until the food was done, she left, with a sad look on her face.

"The one he belongs with? What does that have to do with anything?" said Alex.

"She will help him...with her, the Royal Court of The Realm of Light will be complete, and thus very hard to attack" said Trey as he stirred the noodles.

"And as we help them, we will find more Keyblade Hunters, guardians of Light" he said, looking at Alex.

"More members!...cool!" said Amanda.

"Well...doesn't that mean that sometimes we'll have to disguise ourselves as dark beings?" said Xuan as he sat down at the dining table.

"Well, i've been wondering about that possibility and came up with these *throws a gray watch to everyone*...they'll mask our true purpose and to everyone else, we'll seem as dark beings" said Trey as he served everyone their food. Suddenly, as they all began to eat, a mysterious person appeared at the door...

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Hybrid~Fusion

Website
www.khbr.tk
Well. Chapter one wasn't those things. For 3 reasons -
1st reason - Chapter was too short.
2nd reason - When the chars talk, don't make an block of text. Separate the phrases.
3rd reason - Add more detail and emotion to the fic. Readers LOVE that.

Well, follow some advices, and in no time you will become a great writer.

Trey~Ice Knight~

1st reason - Chapter was too short.
2nd reason - When the chars talk, don't make an block of text. Separate the phrases.
3rd reason - Add more detail and emotion to the fic. Readers LOVE that.
Answers

A- I tend to make chapters short sometimes when i hav little time,. so get used to it
B- i had no time!!! i know that already tho and for the next chappies it won't happen!
c- it'l get more detailed as the story progresses, feel me?

And actually kid this is my third fanfic on here and i hav a whole lot more on my computer, so thanks for the tips but i allready knew them...and stay tuned for chapter 2 soon!:D

Trey~Ice Knight~

great...everyone's a critic now...and try balancing college, assignments, work, writing fanfics and trying to have time to relax and hang out wif ur friends and fam., then u can call me lazy!^^ so in the future pleaz be nicer to the writer! THANK YOU!:)

Hybrid~Fusion

Website
www.khbr.tk
Look,Trey, I know that you are a person, but to write a fic, you need time, and to be capable of enduring some coments, that will help you to get better. No one here's calling you really lazy, but it is because you don't need to be in a rush to write a fic. Take your time, and write when you can. No one here's pressuring you. And critics are important to everyone. Even I got critics with my fic. So don't worry about them, they are here to help you and make you a little bit angry.

Trey~Ice Knight~

at least someone understands!:D but anywayz, i'm working on a new chapter (it will be longer and detailed, promis) i just hav to finish the new chapter on my other fanfic b/c i already posted a new chapter on my other fanfic (yea, i hav 3 fanfic on khinsider= chaos! but fun!^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back