• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...the keyblade graveyard...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh well. That's just how it is. You won't be Sora in the new game. Their keyblades are there because they are TRUE Keyblades. Probably the only true Keyblades in existence.

horsedragon1632

don't believe me if you don't want to, but when KH3 comes out, and I'm right, you are all going to say. "So he was right."

Last edited:

Melonie

I can't picture a KH game without Sora. It could happen, but I really don't expect it. They haven't even started making it yet so I highly doubt the story is set in stone. Notice he said he had "ideas" of the story. That's not relevant enough.

One thing that stood out is that he said it's the past but could be the future. That's confusing really. I think that the characters shown in the clip will play an intricate part in the story; however, I strongly feel that Sora will remain the playable character. Could be wrong, but I highly doubt it going another way. We've all experienced playing as another character with Roxas, and even though it was a lot of fun, I think the majority of us were just ready to play as Sora. I don't see KHIII being any different, especially since what was shown is something in the past but perhaps the future or however he stated it.

I think that it all depends on your perception of the story at this time. We should all know from the KH storylines that KHIII will have at least as many confusing parts if not more. Nothing is ever directly as it seems, which results in confusion. It's not until after questions are answered that the confusion deminishes. I find KHIII none different. The three characters could be from the past, yet still be involved in Sora's future. If not physically perhaps psychologically. What if the three of those characters lied within Sora, Riku, and Kairi's hearts?

It's way too early to assume what the story will be about and which characters will be playable. Only time will tell. Hopefully we fans won't have to wait as long as we did for KHII.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Why would we say 'Maybe' if you were actually right? And WHEN you ARE wrong, Maybe you'll step up and be fair about how wrong you really are. LOL!

Sorry man, but you need to realize that whatever crap load of source your friend, maybe it's your brother's friend, that they ARE wrong.

The next installment won't even technically be Kingdom Hearts III, Nomura stated that it wouldn't have a numbered entry. That proves even more it's a prequel.

And let's not forget Nomura is the lead Story man, he decides what happens. And so far, he says the events happen in the past.

Melonie

Just because he won't give it a number doesn't necessarily make it a prequel. Most sequels don't use numbers anymore. I'm not saying it won't be a prequel, but I doubt it.

Like I said before, Nomura said it was in the past but the future as well. Or something to that effect. I wouldn't take everything he says literally. There are a lot of psychological twist involved with his works you know.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
There was also a third person in the secret movie after the three knights took the keyblades. What kind of person do you think he/she will be? Just wondering!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Except that when it comes to answering about his secret endings, such as ASAS, he knows what happens and he DOES give us small answers that indicate the future of the series.

And no numbered entry OBVIOUSLY means a Prequel. Does Kingdom Hearts TWO ring a bell? TWO was in the TITLE. And it's not another COM type game, Nomura confirmed that ALSO.

You can't get more specific than that.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Well CoM was the interlude or the fill in game so technically it is Kh 1.5 because its only a fragment of the whole series because it only takes place in one area so inner-demon is right.

edit: This confuses me because it says in the guide that there are two twilight towns is that true?

agentscamp5

What are the words that appear on the screen in English. I have a feeling it would shed more light on the video's meaning

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Anyone else noticed a small connection between the KHII Intro and the Secret Ending? Hmmmm...Something tells me Nomura didnt do that accidently. :p

Foshizzle

Inner-Demon said:
I edited MY POST with the info. I'll post it again.

---------------------------------------

This is everything Nomura has stated about the Secret Ending of Kingdom Hearts II. These are EXACT. There is NO denying this Information.

I would at least say it's an episode in the past

Those three are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.

It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

i thought i read some wher ein an interview that the next game if he where to make it will take place in the past and future like or something like that He said this is taking place in the past but its not all in the past. This is more like a past trying to explain something to use which will affect future.

Also maybe all those keyblades represent the roads such as where sora stands in the path way like CoM. I mean that scene is from the past the part where sora is standing in the crossroads iw hat it is like in the future like it holds significant value... MAYBE jsut a thought

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt that. If I understood what exactly you WERE trying to say. Sora is not at the same crossroads as the Knights. I wouldn't actually say it's a crossroad either. It's kinda hard to walk any other way when millions of Keyblades block your path. It just, ironically enough, happens to be an 'X' and as almost an exact replica of a crossroads.

I do believe it is where MANY Keybladers died. Obviously a great battle took place there. It would probably be central to the plot. As with the previous Secret Ending, that world was the FINAL and most important World in the game. So the same could be speculated with this.

It's also interesting to note that BOTH secret Endings have a total of Four Unknowns. Quite intriguing.

Foshizzle

Ok i understand i was typing kinda fast. So i didnt explain very well. It could very much be similar to were the knights stand since you said its in the past. I mean how would you know that sora isnt at the same exact place? if thats in the past maybe when the keyblades dissapeared it did something and then grass grew where it once stood. Where each knight walks could represent the realms how their is light dark twlight and present or something like that. But im just saying its just a theory i guess we have to wait another 5 more years?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
How could the Keyblades disappear? They aren't REAL Keyblades, they can't just disappear. And all of a sudden grass grow and everything look peaceful. It's a dead, barren world. And it would probably remain like that. Much like Tatooine with Star Wars.

Melonie

Inner-Demon said:
And no numbered entry OBVIOUSLY means a Prequel. Does Kingdom Hearts TWO ring a bell? TWO was in the TITLE. And it's not another COM type game, Nomura confirmed that ALSO.

You can't get more specific than that.

Actually you can. Many games have started off with numbers then stopped. Tomb Raider for example. "Tomb Raider", "Tomb Raider II", "Tomb Raider III". Everything else after that never had numbers and none of them were prequels. Many movies do the same. I wouldn't rely on the fact that KHIII won'd had the number 3 in it.

Like I said before, this is Kingdom Hearts, be ready for anything. Don't take anything too literal. We'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back