• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...the keyblade graveyard...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Those Ansem Reports are the ones from the First Game. They revolve around nothing. It's just in the sense that this is about Xehanort, not in any literal sense that ooo, these are all ready written so we're showing it because it's in the future.

And 'Where's Sora?' is NOT apart of continuity. It's not in the Game. It doen't count. That Secret Ending was not set in stone with anything. Which Nomura stated he had nothing but a few things set in stone when that ending came to be.

Where's Sora never made it into the final cut. Roxas wasn't searching for Sora. Ever.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It IS the World Of Darkness. There is NO light in that world. Behind the Door, which the door is called Kingdom Hearts, lays the World Of Darkness. This is made PERFECTLY clear by Nomura, Mickey, and Ansem.

Mickey travels to the World Of Darkness to obtain the Inverted Key, Riku's heart returns to the World Of Darkness. Only beings of Darkness can pass through the door. Yeah, it's the World Of Darkness.

You really shouldn't be cocky when you don't have proof or any evidence to back up a claim. LOL

BladerUnknown

Kingdom hearts is in the World of Darkness. Disney Castle, Land of Dragons, Halloween Town, ect., they're all in the World of Light, correct?

Now has Sora ever opened the Door to the Light?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Not exactly. In a way he did. When he and Riku were locked in the World Of Darkness, Sora's heart opened the Door To The Light. Which allowed him and Riku to return to Destiny Islands.

But I DOUBT that is the door he was destined to open.

BladerUnknown

Well I thought at the end of KHII Riku says they'll stay there in the world of darkness and the King and everyone else will watch over the world of light, right?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Inner-Demon said:
Not exactly. In a way he did. When he and Riku were locked in the World Of Darkness, Sora's heart opened the Door To The Light. Which allowed him and Riku to return to Destiny Islands.

But I DOUBT that is the door he was destined to open.

He might not be in the next game, I hope it is not, but it looks like that is the destined door for him, at the end of the first game they repeated "remember, you are the one who will open the door to the light" but at the end of II they did not say anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back