• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...the keyblade graveyard...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrancedRiku

what's the deal with the three guys in the "graveyard of keyblades?" I've yet to see this in the american version, and was just wondering... anyone who's playedthe jap. version's say in this would be welcome and encouraged... :p i'm still a bit confused about it. what purpose does all of this serve???

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
And the events take place in the Past. And the three Knights are entirely NEW characters which Nomura all ready knows their names and how they look.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Inner-Demon said:
And the events take place in the Past. And the three Knights are entirely NEW characters which Nomura all ready knows their names and how they look.
Some say it's the future not past...

Melonie

They aen't all guys, one of them is a girl. My theory is that they are Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Perhaps a war between them and the keyblad holders of the past? We'll see. :D

Melonie

Inner-Demon said:
Nomura is THE ONE who said it was in the Past. So that destroys any and ALL speculation on it being in the future.

You have an aricle or something? Some proof would be nice. :p

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
How is that possible? Sora and the others DID NOT exist in the past. This is BEFORE Sora's time. And don't double-post. That's spam. Just edit your entry.

And here's the proof you asked for:

-----------------------------

This is everything Nomura has stated about the Secret Ending of Kingdom Hearts II. These are EXACT.

I would at least say it's an episode in the past

Those three are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.

It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

Last edited:

Melonie

How do you know it's a prequel? I need an article or something as proof before I believe it.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I edited MY POST with the info. I'll post it again.

---------------------------------------

This is everything Nomura has stated about the Secret Ending of Kingdom Hearts II. These are EXACT. There is NO denying this Information.

I would at least say it's an episode in the past

Those three are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.

It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

Melonie

Thanks for posting. I'd just like to ask what your source is if you don't mind.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Prehaps it's a story being told. Much like Bionicle when Vakama told the tale of Metru Nui. That way it would be in the future yet also in the past. But from what I know, which is ENTIRELY accurate, those events are IN THE PAST.

Melonie

Well basically, if it is a prequel, then we will play as another character. I can't help but wonder...

NEED MORE INFO!!!! :D

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
The weird thing is that Sora's, Mickey's and Riku's keyblades are there in the video and this thing happend in the past. hmmmm

Even if they are enitrely new characters, I think Sora should still be the main character. I can't picture someone else to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back