• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Audo, non of what you said is fact all of which you've stated is you're opinion and, it's not right to tell people otherwise. Nomura has never said this and the game has not been released so you know as much as we know. What we know is that there is not a sufficient amount of information to make such an assumption.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
This is the same thing you tried to defend not to long ago. You do not have a "source," and that is not fact. Also I don't apreciate you telling members that it is because you know that they will beleive you. Nothing that you just said is fact. So please don't say that it is.

A

Audo

lol. Except I do have a source, and it is fact.

I think you're just upset.

A

Audo

lol. Except I do have a source, and it is fact.

I think you're just upset.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Trust me, she dies. And i'm not going to go into the how of me knowing this. For i have done so in another thread.

I read about it, in fact. I know all about you and your "sources".

I know that it's likely she dies, but there's this part of me that knows that somehow, she may still be alive.

What better for an epic final encounter in KH3?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
You do not have a "source" and, it is not fact. I am not upset but, I am annoyed with you making your word fact which it is not. If Nomura says "Aqua dies in Birth by Sleep" then I will beleive it but, until then I am leaving the option of her being alive open.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
You do not have a "source" and, it is not fact. I am not upset but, I am annoyed with you making your word fact which it is not. If Nomura says "Aqua dies in Birth by Sleep" then I will beleive it but, until then I am leaving the option of her being alive open.

I have a feeling that Audo is (part) right.

We'll just have to wait until BBS releases this summer to know for sure.

(in japan, if I caused any confusion)

A

Audo

I do too have a source, and it is too fact. I don't see why you have such an issue with that.

Well Nomura is never going to say that - that would be idiotic, why spoil the ending of a game before it is even out. Nomura hasn't even confirmed if Ansem died or not.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
You do not have a source and, it is not fact. Saying that what you say is fact is also idiotic yet you're doing it right now. Also there havn't been any interviewers to even ask such a question.

A

Audo

He wouldn't answer it even if they did ask.

And I do too have a source, and it is so fact. xD. I don't get why you can't accept it. Industry contacts and what not. Believe it or not, it IS possible to know something before something officially gets released. It happens in the TV Business all the time.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
look Ven connected to DK. Dk could possible be like the darkness of Ven's heart maybe. maybe DK used that keyblade on Ven explaining that "what have you done to his heart!?" part that Terra says. when ven asks to be erased, there is no way that aqua would do that now would she?! niether would terra do that. gah iuno but i had something written here way longer but then my stupid computer made firefox close and now i forgot what i had!! GRRR! STUPID FIREFOX! RGGGGGGGGGGG!

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura probably wouldn'tgive a direct answer such as a "yes" or "no" but, he would say something along the lines of "for now I can't say but, 'insert hint'."
You have no source and, that is not fact. Why can't you accept that? I don't accept that it is fact because, there is no reason for me to beleive it. I think it's possible for someone to have a source but, I don't beleive that you have a source.

A

Audo

Why the heck do you call it a DK?

Nomura probably wouldn'tgive a direct answer such as a "yes" or "no" but, he would say something along the lines of "for now I can't say but, 'insert hint'."
You have no source and, that is not fact. Why can't you accept that? I don't accept that it is fact because, there is no reason for me to beleive it. I think it's possible for someone to have a source but, I don't beleive that you have a source.
Prove that I have no source. Prove that it is not fact. Just because you don't know it as such, doesn't mean that it isn't. Just because Nomura isn't saying "oh she does" doesn't mean she won't.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Prove that I have no source. Prove that it is not fact. Just because you don't know it as such, doesn't mean that it isn't. Just because Nomura isn't saying "oh she does" doesn't mean she won't.

DK=Dark Knight=person holding keyblade.

um and to the bottom part of your post i never said anything about proof -__-;; unless it was like directed to someone else then nvm.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Was that directed towards me, if so calling what DK

Prove that you have a source. Prove that it is fact. Just because you say it is fact, Doesn't mean that it is fact. Inever said that he has to say it for it to be true but, unless he does or it happens when I play the game I am going to stay open minded.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
It doesn't really matter, he's dark and his is a keyblade weilder. It doesn't matter what you call him.
Ok, then Axel=Roxas, Aqua=Xion, Riku=Sora, Kairi=BITCH, Namine= Diz, Xemnas= Mansex, Xigbar= Surfer Dude. Now you see my point? Dark Soldier is dark? We know. He's not referred to as Dark Knight though, it's his correct name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back