• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDENLINx

theoryimagenewnew.jpg

You're connecting the pieces in the wrong way.
You may not have the picture on the box to look at, but, at the least - start with the outside pieces and work your way in.
From this hint plus the tiredness level of me- the only thing that comes to mind is...
OMG! The sky + dust is orange and we all know what that means!!! EVIL DUST!

But more seriously. All I would be able to conclude from this is that TAV's master is linked to MX. Whether he be a replica, or DS or maybe mabye MX is MTAV's evil brother (that last one was sarcasm, I swear if one more person tells me family is of no importance in KH..!)
& Then we have the upside down CO, and that completly throws me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
for some reason...i tihnk all of this furthers the theory of marluxia being Ds...but i'm just being crazy

Allister Rose

French Lover
and that theory came from....where?

ehh its nothing.....Marluxia wanting to overthrow xemnas...and stuff like Ds serving MX...i see some connections...CO being flower themed and Marluxia being flower attribute(that's my basis)

but i dont want to go into detail...i was just saying stuff..

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I missed a bit but I dont think people have got his theory yet.

Are you meaning MX keyblade contributes to Unbirth's creation?

Something that would suport this is the blue purple orb his Keyblade makes looks really similar to unbirths colour themselves and the blue purple smoke they leave behind when they die.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Hint 2 - Castle Oblivion upside down. Well CO was known for it's (Namine) memory altering ability. Are you trying to tell us to turn the meaning of "Memory" upside down? In a sence, the opposite of a memory? Hmm... memories are things you experience while awake. Welll the opposite of awake would be sleep... so then what does that do to memories?... make them dreams? So, CO upside down = Dreams instead of memories?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I thought of this random thing last night and it's probably off, but whatever. What if there are two keys like the IKK and the KK? MTAV has one and MX has the other. I want to say they were made like the heart unlocker, but not from hearts just that they are artificial and they open CO or a room in it.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I thought of this random thing last night and it's probably off, but whatever. What if there are two keys like the IKK and the KK? MTAV has one and MX has the other. I want to say they were made like the heart unlocker, but not from hearts just that they are artificial and they open CO or a room in it.

so you're talking of something similar to rikuhort's keyblade?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Hint 2 - Castle Oblivion upside down. Well CO was known for it's (Namine) memory altering ability. Are you trying to tell us to turn the meaning of "Memory" upside down? In a sence, the opposite of a memory? Hmm... memories are things you experience while awake. Welll the opposite of awake would be sleep... so then what does that do to memories?... make them dreams? So, CO upside down = Dreams instead of memories?

Thats alot to get from that. Doubt thats what he means but still.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So MX is connected to all of those things. I could have told you that months ago with the exception of CO.
But I like how this one went about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back