• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Incredibles World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

i was just randomly going though pics on google and i found something, a pic of what it seems to look like a World from the incredibles movie.

3508208excl_khma.jpg

so is there are level it looks like.... what do u think

(soz if these has been posted but i never know)

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
no, it was made using photoshop, cause the site where i saw it mentioned that it was just a little prank and joke to fool people about the incredible world. And its common sense, all the major sight would have milked the idea long before you found it, so i assure you, its fake

RikuOfDarkness

Youc an also notice that Sora doesn't appear to be in the picture, even though you're meant to be playing him.

I think they've edited a screenshot of The Incredibles game

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
you know what dark fire....by posting that picture you have confused a lot of people. i was just in the gallery on the kh2.net site, actually i'm still there, and they saw the picture. they are confused now lol, looks like when they saw the picture everyone here had not shown why it was wrong, no there is chaos in the gallery lol. but yeah it looks like it is real but there is no picture of mr. incredible in the party pictures.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
okay to clear up this. The Incredibles cant be in KH2 becuz the movie just came out. Think of how much work it would take to do it.and also wy would that unknown be standing there for no reason? ANd i doubt they put the Incredibles in KH2 before their movie even came out

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
o wow when i first saw it i thought it was real!!! but now i can see it was fake....it would be cool if there were one though...

~NGD OMEGA~

okay to clear up this. The Incredibles cant be in KH2 becuz the movie just came out. Think of how much work it would take to do it.and also wy would that unknown be standing there for no reason? ANd i doubt they put the Incredibles in KH2 before their movie even came out

Note that Disney knew about the production of the Incredibles a long time ago, and they could have told square about it. There is also still time to put it into the game. However this pic is obviously fake, the Heartess Mr. I is holding up doesn't look right, and Sora is no where to be seen. Also the Unknown they are fighting would fight them in a pre-set field, not a common path to the boss of that area. Sorry but totally fake.

x-knight

maybe its a summon in the game? you know like pride rock wasnt in kh 1 but simba was there maybe its like that.

x-knight

hey mon i neva sed it had too be right. i said qoute"maybe its a summon in the game?

so dont jump the gun.

JoeysGirl

SecretDarkness said:
that is fake stupid!!

woah calm down its an honest mistake.

it cant be a summon b/c goofy would be gone am i right? and an unknown wouldnt just be standing there randomly so it is definetely not real.

x-knight

JoeysGirl said:
woah calm down its an honest mistake.

it cant be a summon b/c goofy would be gone am i right? and an unknown wouldnt just be standing there randomly so it is definetely not real.

tru tru you got me there but would'nt it be cool thou to hav that guy as a summon(or team mate) too all the dirty work for you.

JoeysGirl

i guess it would be cool, but the incredibles was made after the start of KH2 so i sincerely doubt it would be in there. i would rather have violet in my party, her powers are better. but just to get back on track of this thread, the picture is fake, and u shouldnt trust google for actual KH2 pictures.

x-knight

Am i blind or did i see an unknown in the background .

probly good enuff to say its a fake

adventchildkiori

I can name 3 things on the top of my head why it is fake:

1. WHERE THE He!! is Sora?
2. Wouldnt the unknown be fighting back?(I mean I would if a big fat man was tring to fight me)
3. what are the odds of a heartless monkey being in the battle when your fighting an unknown? (wait.... do the unknowns fight the heartless....)

sorais2kool

maybe you don't have to sacrifice donald and goofy to summon.maybe it's like kh:chain of memories where you play cards rather than do a summon with a gem. maybe sora gets cards from hollow bastion before he leaves to find Kairi and save the world.maybe sora is not in view or he's just gone temporary when they fight.

jake:Kaitie,Tyler and Zach want 2 play kh:2 ?

yeah

jake: I GET GOOFY CUZ HE GAVE TYLER A NUGGIE AT DISNEYLAND AND DANCED WITH KAITIE

ZACH GETS DONALD CUZ HE LIKES DUCKS

TYLER =MR.INCREDIBLE

KAITIE=SORA

HEY WHERES SORA?

WELL MAYBE IT'S VIOLET IN DISGUISE. THAT COAT COULD EVEN FOOL SYNDROME'S GUARDS CUZ SYNDROME HAS THE COOL STUFF AND THE GUARDS WOULD'NT WIN CUZ DA UNKNOWS ARE MORE DOMINATE THAN SYNDROME. MAYBE VI AND DASH ARE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM DA GUARDS CUZ MAYBE SYNDROME IS FRIENDS WITH THE UNKNOWN.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
.....Ignoring the post above

Heres a biggie why the Incredibles can never be in KH2.......IT WAS MADE BY DISNEY AND PIXAR!!!!That means SE would sign with Pixar and that would happen when pigs flew and spoke japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back