• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the hearts weakness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Seph~

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
The human heart's greatest weakness is, being taken over by darkness so easily. With every heart having darkness, every heart has a chance of being taken over by it. But those who have strong hearts has light on their side. And will not be taken over..... Unless they go to the dark side...... Sorry. Too much Star Wars. ^_^ Well, that is just what I think.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
^^ You got that right Seph!! The heart has to pure, open-minded and loving, otherwise, you are definately going to be "cotaminated" by darkness, for sure.

Full Metal

i think a one of the hearts weakness is how easily it is affected. weather by the reget u suffer or the emotions that fulls its viod that cause pain.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know I guess what Tender Herats said?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Like tmm said, it does quite frankly depend on the person, depends if you are a emotional, open-minded, arrogant...etc...If you are those that give up easily, you'd most likely have a pretty weak heart, and not willing to try and live your life to the full, tripping over all obstacles. But if vice-versa, you'd go all the way, know exactly what you want, what is important, and choose what you need over what you want.

BlackDeath

What makes the heart weak is the person who has it. A heart can be very strong depending on the will strength of the owner. For very few people, when there heart turn too the darkside, they are able to obtane information and experiences they would never have been to find by being good. People who are able to control the darkness in there hearts, are concisterd by some people to be superior to the whole human race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back