• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heartless (Question)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~KBZ~

That makes sense but,
Would that not want to side with the keyblade masters so that they don't have the constant fear of been destroyed by it.
They aren't capable of allying themselves with the keyblade master because they act on pure instinct. They are incapable of planning out their actions or perform tasks effectively in large groups. This is because all of the cognitive abilities go to the Nobody. I believe this may be the case because the body/soul does all of the thinking and the heart compelles its owner to do what it thinks is right.

AntiSora92 said:
There were no Heartless when Terra was around, Xehanort created them.
There could've been some heartless around at that time. Xehanort did come up with a process to create heartless after analyzing how they are naturally created, but he did not invent them.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I think Nomura said that there are no heartless around at the time. I know he said that they were not the new enemies, and maybe we're just assuming there are no heartless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back